Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1118: Can someone help me?

AskSatanOperator

For several reasons I have thought several times about leaving Satanism, but whenever this happens out of nowhere, the name of some Gods always comes to mind.

Can I take this as a sign that I am to remain in Satanism with everything going on in my life?

AskSatanOperator said:
For several reasons I have thought several times about leaving Satanism, but whenever this happens out of nowhere, the name of some Gods always comes to mind.

Can I take this as a sign that I am to remain in Satanism with everything going on in my life?

Why do you want to leave Satanism? Do you want to be a pathetic creature with no purpose in life or fight and become a God in the future?

P.S. Yes, this is a sign from the Gods :p

Yes. You have no true reason to leave the Gods, other than self perpetuated lies.

AskSatanOperator said:

It could be them trying to contact you. The gods and Father Satan are on our side at all times, they don't abandon us for anything. This could be a reminder that they are with you. You are free to decide whether to leave Satanism, or not. Father Satan does not force anyone into anything.

It Is hard,but when you decide this way,you accepted a crusade,have you forgotten your Destiny? Another thing: Also you erase the dedication, Satan Will call you ever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back