Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1001: How to deal with muslim family?

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I’m having a lot of trouble with keeping my faith to Father Satan and doing my daily meditations etc. My whole family is muslim and I still live with them. I currently have no resources to move out / cut off contact with them so I was hoping if you have tips on what I can do to protect myself and remain dedicated and faithful.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

I’m having a lot of trouble with keeping my faith to Father Satan and doing my daily meditations etc. My whole family is muslim and I still live with them. I currently have no resources to move out / cut off contact with them so I was hoping if you have tips on what I can do to protect myself and remain dedicated and faithful.

Lots of cleansing and protection that you can combine to get stronger with affirmations, runes, mantras... Close your chakras too.
You can do your meditations while they are sleeping, pretend to take a shower and meditate in the bathroom, do whatever you can and whatever is in your power. Talk to father satan, and if help is needed, ask for it. He sees that you are doing your best.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

Use something like Berkano to protect and conceal your Satanic faith from them, in addition to a normal AOP. You can also use Isa to bind them so they give you space. Runes like Ansuz can remove obstacles or grant freedom from unpleasant circumstances.

If your problem is just a matter of faith, then counter their crap with Satanic energy. Chant Satanas 3x into each Chakra, meditate on his sigil daily, inhale Satanic electric-blue energy. Talk to Satan and express your desire to stay on the path.

Do the FRTR, then raise Surya or Visuddhi energy and specifically target it to remove any Hebrew curses or energy (which includes Muslim crap). Similarly, you can also do a 3x RTR on your family to help deprogram them.

You are stronger than you realize. Their muslim programming and energy is weak in comparison. Remember to remind yourself that Islam and Christianity are religions of death! They promote for a human soul to atrophy and degenerate, whereas Satanism gives health, prosperity, and happiness. This is the cost of listening to enemy programs.

Islam should be treated as a toxic substance that deranges human beings, including our loved ones. Your soul and AOP are opposed to this. This has to be done if you want the best for you and your family. They don't know what they are doing to themselves, but they are very lucky to have you and Satan.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

Hi)
You dont need to tell them at all.
If they are too religious and force you to pray salah,mock the jewish god while doing it.For example instead of saying Allah(the jewish god) is the greatest you could mock him.You could make your wudu in a wrong way and destroy it.If they force you to fast,eat something in private and break it.
You dont need to tell them,you could hide it all from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back