Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #593: How to master and control knowledge siddhi?

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I have experienced strong fleeting visions of advanced mathematics, science, chemical equations and advanced technology and machinery.

I've also experienced when touching certain books, a feeling of being able to draw the knowledge from the book into my body.

This is accompanied by strong bolts of energy from the kundalini, and sometimes flashes of energy in front of my third eye.

I really need to learn how to practice and mastery this siddhi. It is absolutely important to me.

I don't know where to start in understanding and mastering it. Yet it's appeared in a fleeting way for 2 to 3 years.

Lately I can control the flashes of knowledge at will and project this knowledge even to other people who are open enough sometimes.

Other times it fades.

Please help me in learning how to master this.

I've found close to no knowledge in understanding this. I really need guidance.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello. I have experienced strong fleeting visions of advanced mathematics, science, chemical equations and advanced technology and machinery.

I've also experienced when touching certain books, a feeling of being able to draw the knowledge from the book into my body.

This is accompanied by strong bolts of energy from the kundalini, and sometimes flashes of energy in front of my third eye.

I really need to learn how to practice and mastery this siddhi. It is absolutely important to me.

I don't know where to start in understanding and mastering it. Yet it's appeared in a fleeting way for 2 to 3 years.

Lately I can control the flashes of knowledge at will and project this knowledge even to other people who are open enough sometimes.

Other times it fades.

Please help me in learning how to master this.

I've found close to no knowledge in understanding this. I really need guidance.

Contact the Gods for Guidance. It is a journey of itself where you will have to put in work to make your gift manifest.

Open and work on your feminine (top 3, along with the minor) chakras extensively. However, as the masculine (bottom 3) chakras fuel their powers, you should also focus on them. Especially the Solar Chakra is the powerhouse of the soul and rules over intuition along with its pair, the Sixth Chakra. The Middle Chakra also acts to connect the energies of those 6 chakras. So in general, you should have a strong routine for developing all your chakras and use your intuition to take further steps with more advanced meditations as and when you are ready. In particular, the exercises for your clairvoyance and clairaudience points, as well as exercises like Merging Consciousness (since what you say you're able to do has to do with that) can be very helpful.

I could and should also mention regular RTRs and making sure to cleanse very well. The list goes on and on.

Above all and most importantly, consult the Gods and especially your Guardian Demon for the best, healthiest, fastest, most effective advancement in all areas.

Never rush. It's more beneficial to advance slightly slower but sustainably than rush headfirst and burn yourself out. Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back