Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #537: Artists who follows satanic

AskSatanOperator

Are there any artists who follow satanic's teaching? For all we know, there are plenty of artists who make songs and they sometimes correlate with or worship satanic, such as, Lady Gaga, Travis Scott, Ariana Grande, and etc. What blessings do they receive from making those songs?

AskSatanOperator said:
Are there any artists who follow satanic's teaching? For all we know, there are plenty of artists who make songs and they sometimes correlate with or worship satanic, such as, Lady Gaga, Travis Scott, Ariana Grande, and etc. What blessings do they receive from making those songs?

These are not Satanists at all. This has been explained in my replies to recent questions like #503. These musicians promote the enemy lies about Satan and not anything positive about him, since the jews that control the music industry wouldn't let them. They promote these lies to sell more and attract more people, especially the young, because controversy sells. There's no evidence that they are Satanists at all, only stupid xian sites call them Satanic. I would even go far to state that they are enemies of Satans, because they pander to the jews and the enemy anti-Satanic programs (forced vaccination, wokeness, anti-White propaganda, e.t.c.).

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=82121

AskSatanOperator said:

Travis scott promotes drugs....
Lady Gaga does the Jewish kaballah
Ariana Grande practices Judaism from 12years of Age.

AskSatanOperator said:
When this service "Ask-Satan" has been introduced, it has been stated its purpose, and in which circumstances people should use it.

Asking something like this can be done with a personal account.

And to answer your question, these "artists" that you mentioned promote something that's is against what Satanism is truly about.

I recommend you start reading the Joy of Satan website entirely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back