Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #478: How to deal with Childhood Trauma?

AskSatanOperator

When I was just 4 years old I entered kindergarten. I then had a teacher that had a very loud coarse voice, that every time I heard it, it startled me and made me cry. She didn't know what to do about me crying, so in the end she put me in the storage room of the building to calm me down. One time the light was off and I saw a big spider that scared me (thats why I remembered this happening to me. I am not scared of spiders now).

Later when I was 11 years old we had to help the little children with their easter thingies, its like the cross thing with the bread on top. We had to help hold it up and guide them with the walk. That teacher that I had when I was 4 years old was still there. Just hearing her voice made me burst out into tears which I really tried to hold back. I've never had anything like it with any other person.

There are a couple of other things that have happened at that school, which mostly have to do with my classmates. My home situation wasn't always the most pleasant either, but there are quite some people that also have had it worse than me.

But these things happening in my younger years have left my confidence rather crippled.
What can I do to heal from these things?

Also yes, the education system is different than the USA one.

You need to do introspective work. You need to work on your unconscious traumas. Ask a Satan or your DG to solve this problem, whith the best possible method.

step 1 find the root of the problem, by going into a trance and telling your subconscious there is a door and behind that door is your trauma

step 2 use self hypnosis, nightly affirmations, and magical workings on the right astrological dates to fix the issue.

these two steps above will 100% fix your issue on the soul level which will fix it overall.

you can also try meridian tapping during step 2, which has been effective for trauma on emotion in the physical body in my experience. do your research on this topic and use your intuition, apply our basic understanding, as the information for meridian tapping comes outside of JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back