Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #468: Azazel and his relationship with Saturn.

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone.

I am embarrassed to be asking something that could be typical of a beginner, so I do it anonymously.

I think Azazel is my guardian as I dreamed of him, he was advising me and he let me know his name. I also have Saturn at 6 degrees of Aquarius in my midheaven and I have the Sun in Capricorn.

My question is: being Apollo a solar God or bearer of the sun or light, why is his planet Saturn and how is Saturn related to him?

I am trying to draw my own conclusions, for example: my natal chart is very unfavorable, I am already working on it.

My saturn is so strong that it was overshadowing the characteristics of my ascendant. I think it has something to do with that.

Thanks for reading me.

This is actually a very complex question. In Ancient Babylon, Saturn was considered to be 'the star of the Sun'', 'the Sun of the Night' and was referred to as 'the Indicator' by the Babylonians and Greeks. Diodorus claimed to the Babylonians, Saturn gave the most important and grave predictions. You probably know that Gods associated with Azazel, such as Apollo, deal with predictions and oracles.

Conventionally Saturn and The Sun appear to have oppositional characteristics (with Leo opposing Aquarius, The Sun ruling life and vitality and Saturn ruling limitations and death) but there is more to this relationship than meets the eye. That is part of the mysteries of Azazel.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone.

I am embarrassed to be asking something that could be typical of a beginner, so I do it anonymously.

I think Azazel is my guardian as I dreamed of him, he was advising me and he let me know his name. I also have Saturn at 6 degrees of Aquarius in my midheaven and I have the Sun in Capricorn.

My question is: being Apollo a solar God or bearer of the sun or light, why is his planet Saturn and how is Saturn related to him?

I am trying to draw my own conclusions, for example: my natal chart is very unfavorable, I am already working on it.

My saturn is so strong that it was overshadowing the characteristics of my ascendant. I think it has something to do with that.

Thanks for reading me.
I wanted to ask this about Astarte as well since she mostly rules Venus.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone.

Thanks for reading me.

That is a great question. I don't have an answer for you, but these sermons might help you:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Elysian Fields, Heaven, Saturn and Magnum Opus
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23180&hilit=saturn

HP. Hoodedcobra666
The Wisdom Of Saturn
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53366&hilit=saturn

AskSatanOperator said:
I can't answer this as of yet. But I will mention a few things.
Saturn is the "Night Sun".
The Lunar South Node (Dragon's Tail) is Saturnian (of Saturn) in Nature. They are connected.
Before Phaeton blew up, Saturn was the 7th Planet.
Azazel's Number is 7.
7 x 7 = 49
49 is a Number of Venus.
Venus is Astarte.
Astarte is His Twin Sister.
49 x 7 = 343
3 + 4 + 3 = 10

10 is a Number of Astarte.
4 + 9 = 13
49 x 13 = 637
6 + 3 + 7 = 16

16 is a Number of Jupiter (Planet)
Jupiter is Baal Zebul, Father Satan's Half-Brother.
Baal Zebul is Azazel and Astarte's Uncle.
Jupiter rules the Crown Chakra.
1 + 6 = 7
There are Seven Major Chakras, and Azazel's Number is 7.
Azazel is a Master of Spiritual Alchemy.

7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, the divine scale, defense of the Just, luck, birth of mind
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666
"Azazel stands for justice and does not in any way advocate submission or turning the other cheek." - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
7 stands for Justice. "defense of the Just".
108 is a Number of Saturn.
666 in its simplified form is 18.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18
6 means "Life".
18 x 6 = 108
108 is a Number of Life.
Times it by 2, and you have 216.
You get 216 from 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
...108 is not a safe number to use on yourself.
111 is a Solar Number. Stick with that. 100 is fine, too.

To learn more about 108, see here: The Truth behind the "Six-Pointed Star"

mercury_wisdom said:
There are many links between Venus and Astarte.
The Pentagram of Venus
What's in Her Sigil? A Point-Up Pentagram.

AstarothSigil.gif

As said here, My Conversation with Satan
Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."
Astarte is incredibly powerful.

...There are 3 dots at each point.
3 x 5 = 15
1 + 5 = 6
15 x 6 = 90
90 x 4 = 360

4 and 9 are Father Satan's Numbers
4 x 9 = 36
36 is Azazel's Number.
...Father Satan's Sigil (not the Grail) is made up of 3 Vs.
In Roman Numerals, V is 5.
5 x 3 = 15
Korpi said:
The Number 5
Speaking of Numbers and Father Satan,
There are three Vs in Father Satan's Sigil. In Roman Numerals, V = 5. VVV = 555.
There are five Vs in the Pentagram of Venus.
The Pentagram is Father Satan's symbol. 5 is both Astarte and Azazel's number.
From this alone, the Satanic Origins of the NSDAP, is certain.
Adolf Hitler's own Golden Party Badge had the number '1'. However, his actual Party number was 555 - Golden Party Badge

There are 5 Vs in a Pentagram.
5 x 5 = 25
25 is a Number of Mars.
Mars is Ares
Ares is Andras
Are you familiar with the story of Aphrodite (Astarte) and Ares (Andras)?
Numerologically, the above connects the two.
In the story, Azazel appears as Helios.
Reduce 25 (2 + 5), you get 7.
7 is Azazel's Number.

...To preface this last part, 108 is a Number of Saturn.
I don't know if it's "A Number of <Other Planet>".
I'm only presenting the numerological facts associated with 108.
Venus is 108 million km from The Sun.
Venus is connected to 108.
Azazel is God of The Sun.
The Sun's radius is 432,685.616 miles.
108 x 4 = 432
216 x 2 = 432

We calculate 216 with 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

In Astrology, The Moon is the 2nd Planet.
Astarte is Goddess of The Moon.
Venus is the 2nd Planet in the Solar System.
Astarte's Number is 5.
225 is the Number of Days in a Venus Year.
One Day on Venus lasts 243 Earth Days.
One Day on Venus is longer than its Year.
81 is a Number of The Moon.
81 x 3 = 243
Again, The Moon is connected to Venus.
I spoke about Her connection to The Moon, here: A Closer Look at Numerology
Scroll down to "Astarte, and Her relation to The Tarot".

Additional information,
The Trine Nadi: Father Satan, Azazel and Astarte are as One (Split Post): Part 1, and Part 2

Korpi said:
AskSatanOperator said:
I can't answer this as of yet. But I will mention a few things.
Saturn is the "Night Sun".
The Lunar South Node (Dragon's Tail) is Saturnian (of Saturn) in Nature. They are connected.
Before Phaeton blew up, Saturn was the 7th Planet.
Azazel's Number is 7.
7 x 7 = 49
49 is a Number of Venus.
Venus is Astarte.
Astarte is His Twin Sister.
49 x 7 = 343
3 + 4 + 3 = 10

10 is a Number of Astarte.
4 + 9 = 13
49 x 13 = 637
6 + 3 + 7 = 16

16 is a Number of Jupiter (Planet)
Jupiter is Baal Zebul, Father Satan's Half-Brother.
Baal Zebul is Azazel and Astarte's Uncle.
Jupiter rules the Crown Chakra.
1 + 6 = 7
There are Seven Major Chakras, and Azazel's Number is 7.
Azazel is a Master of Spiritual Alchemy.

7. Karma, consequence, Goddess Nemesis, purification, the divine scale, defense of the Just, luck, birth of mind
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666
"Azazel stands for justice and does not in any way advocate submission or turning the other cheek." - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
7 stands for Justice. "defense of the Just".
108 is a Number of Saturn.
666 in its simplified form is 18.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18
6 means "Life".
18 x 6 = 108
108 is a Number of Life.
Times it by 2, and you have 216.
You get 216 from 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
...108 is not a safe number to use on yourself.
111 is a Solar Number. Stick with that. 100 is fine, too.

mercury_wisdom said:
There are many links between Venus and Astarte.
The Pentagram of Venus
What's in Her Sigil? A Point-Up Pentagram.

AstarothSigil.gif

As said here, My Conversation with Satan
Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."
Astarte is incredibly powerful.

...There are 3 dots at each point.
3 x 5 = 15
1 + 5 = 6
15 x 6 = 90
90 x 4 = 360

4 and 9 are Father Satan's Numbers
4 x 9 = 36
36 is Azazel's Number.
...Father Satan's Sigil (not the Grail) is made up of 3 Vs.
In Roman Numerals, V is 5.
5 x 3 = 15
Korpi said:
The Number 5
Speaking of Numbers and Father Satan,
There are three Vs in Father Satan's Sigil. In Roman Numerals, V = 5. VVV = 555.
There are five Vs in the Pentagram of Venus.
The Pentagram is Father Satan's symbol. 5 is both Astarte and Azazel's number.
From this alone, the Satanic Origins of the NSDAP, is certain.
Adolf Hitler's own Golden Party Badge had the number '1'. However, his actual Party number was 555 - Golden Party Badge

There are 5 Vs in a Pentagram.
5 x 5 = 25
25 is a Number of Mars.
Mars is Ares
Ares is Andras
Are you familiar with the story of Aphrodite (Astarte) and Ares (Andras)?
Numerologically, the above connects the two.
In the story, Azazel appears as Helios.
Reduce 25 (2 + 5), you get 7.
7 is Azazel's Number.

...To preface this last part, 108 is a Number of Saturn.
I don't know if it's "A Number of <Other Planet>".
I'm only presenting the numerological facts associated with 108.
Venus is 108 million km from The Sun.
Venus is connected to 108.
Azazel is God of The Sun.
The Sun's radius is 432,685.616 miles.
108 x 4 = 432
216 x 2 = 432

We calculate 216 with 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

In Astrology, The Moon is the 2nd Planet.
Astarte is Goddess of The Moon.
Venus is the 2nd Planet in the Solar System.
Astarte's Number is 5.
225 is the Number of Days in a Venus Year.
One Day on Venus lasts 243 Earth Days.
One Day on Venus is longer than its Year.
81 is a Number of The Moon.
81 x 3 = 243
Again, The Moon is connected to Venus.
I spoke about Her connection to The Moon, here: A Closer Look at Numerology
Scroll down to "Astarte, and Her relation to The Tarot".

Additional information,
The Trine Nadi: Father Satan, Azazel and Astarte are as One (Split Post): Part 1, and Part 2
I meant since her sign is Capricorn and rules saturn as well.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone.

Thanks for reading me.

Saturn's metal is lead
Azazel's metal is lead, Azazel is not the sun, but rather the light is the same as Mitre, the sun is specifically helios.
Saturn is associated with honesty, Saturn is considered to never lie
Saturn is a receptacle a vessel
When the vessel is filled with water
Aquarius appears
The sword is a symbol of knowledge
The sword has a correspondence with the element of air
Saturn's Number: 8
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn & Aquarius is Like that of... Baldur
The southern lunar node is Ketu the ghost planet is also associated with Azazel
Ketu number is 7 (it's close to me because I'm Ketu)
Ketu manages the old people. The bodily constitution of Ketu people is dominated by the dosha "wind", which makes them restless.
Ketu's friends are Mercury, Venus, Rahu and Saturn

Karnonnos said:
This is actually a very complex question. In Ancient Babylon, Saturn was considered to be 'the star of the Sun'', 'the Sun of the Night' and was referred to as 'the Indicator' by the Babylonians and Greeks. Diodorus claimed to the Babylonians, Saturn gave the most important and grave predictions. You probably know that Gods associated with Azazel, such as Apollo, deal with predictions and oracles.

Conventionally Saturn and The Sun appear to have oppositional characteristics (with Leo opposing Aquarius, The Sun ruling life and vitality and Saturn ruling limitations and death) but there is more to this relationship than meets the eye. That is part of the mysteries of Azazel.

Saturn is the "Oracle" and there are direct links within this because divination is based on discerning cause and effect in whole complex fabric of the reality. This is not fully about only grave and negative predictions. The Sun of the Night is about spiritual knowledge and this is related to more Gods that teach this.

There is a concept in one book called "The Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi that stated: " No Design, No Conception".

Here this is a fundamental spiritual knowledge, as all nature is and follows a design, a fabric and a geometry, a Saturn. Once there is design there is conceptualization, and this refers to the act of the consciousness of living beings, expanding our consciousness - a process of conceptualizing our design.

Living is a process of conceptualizing our design, Magic is a process of design and conceptualization, literally, this is how it forms in existence.

To Design something, to comprehend and conceptualize is known for examples to Yogis who taught and understood, that if one knows the formation at atomic levels and more, they get to know and see how an object truly exist, then if enacted in their mind, this will materialize physically. This is a siddhi in itself.

This goes in more depth as : " When word and action are spontaneously the same" . This is very deep as well. Once nature happens, words and action happen, and every action is spontaneously conceptualized by design. Everything and all is naturally to be divined, discerned, since all that is comes from a fabric of design and our abillity is therefore dependent on our perception and conceptualizing power.

This knowledge can be attributed directly to the power of divining, which is Our Sun (consciousness) attributed to Saturn (design - reality). There is No Sun Born without Saturn, and as the impersonal - personal polarity exist, this is of the same nature.

There IS obviously a lot more in-depth concepts and spiritual knowledge about his to be known that should be done in meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back