Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #444: Are circles an abomination to Satan and the Gods?

AskSatanOperator

I have read a lot of articles in The Joy of Satan, and I recall a statement in one of these topics mentioning that circles (the shape itself) is disliked by Father Satan. I cannot recall at the moment which article/topic it was in, but I want to buy some Satanic jewelry,
and many of the ones offered online contain circles in the design. I do not want to go against my own Gods' teachings by buying one with a circle on/in it. Can someone help straighten this issue out for me? Thank you, and HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Would you prefer a chicken locked up for the rest of its life in a chicken coop attached to a chain or a chicken free to roam around in a green meadow? Sorry for the trivial comparison, but I think it's the best way to explain it in a simple way. The sigils of the gods enclosed in a circle are disrespectful, because it's like wanting to limit and banish their power, locking them in a "cage" (metaphorically speaking ). As far as I remember this way of representing the sigils belongs to the '' ARS GOETIA'' which is a knowledge corrupted by the Jews.

I bought a ring with a sigil of Lucifer on it , And it was a circle , I bought it quickly because I was excited , It was my first time buying something online , After a few days, I remembered the circle , So I took off the ring and hid it , Until the right time came , And I borrowed a shearing machine , And I adjusted it and took that circuit off , That period when I was looking for a cutting machine exhausted me , I felt that the reptiles were opposing me , But I'm always the winner in the end, as always, thanks to the gods .
Hail the gods of hell
Hail satan for ever
Hail lucifer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back