Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #443: Sun / Saturn [ Inconjunct ]

Meditation naturally helps to eliminate negative influences in TN. Saturn weakens everything it "touches."

The magic sun square is an excellent solution for this. So yes you can do it.

Hs666 said:
Meditation naturally helps to eliminate negative influences in TN. Saturn weakens everything it "touches."

The magic sun square is an excellent solution for this. So yes you can do it.

Just a thing here, for all of the grimness and danger it can bring, sometimes Saturn functions as a huge fortifier.

HPS Maxine said:
Saturn always gets the bad rap [obviously], but I have noted in charts that either have an unaspected saturn, or saturn with no hard aspects, the lives were anything but happy. One woman I knew had a life in total chaos. Saturn is known for stability and this woman had NONE. By the time she was 30, she had been married 5 times, she had 3 kids [not from any of the husbands], she put all three up for adoption [one was 4 at the time], and this haunted her every single day of her life. Her self-esteem was total shit, her health was horrible, she could never stay very long on a job or live very long at any permanent residence, as circumstances always came up. She was bi-sexual, but went through men [no stable relationships of either sex]. She had 29 of scorpio with sagittarius intercepted in the first. Ruling Pluto at one of the worst degrees 15 of Leo. Saturn at its positive gives endurance and stability."

What has to be done here is to transmute any negative karma from Saturn (such as through the Munka working or Guardian Lydia's Obliteration) and empower the Sun as well.

The OP should also look out for their father's wellbeing and perhaps ask a demon to protect him, provided their relationship is the good kind of Sun/Saturn aspect [with hard aspects this often creates a deadbeat or asshole father, but sometimes it means a father with precarious health].

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back