Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

material sun square

Misikeksz666

can a material Sun square be used to heal others?

I read a long time ago that someone tried black magic with a Saturn square and it backfired. Because the squares only apply to us. Does this also apply to the square of the Sun if I want to heal someone?
Sorry if my question has already been answered within the forum, I have very little time these days.

Squares invoke the energy of the planet inside of you, and then they are programmed accordingly. So, squares can affect other in as much as it relates to you, but I wouldn't try. You would be better of using the Runic Kabbalah.

It happened to me and I'm 100% sure the God's saved me. I was almost killed by a car... I did not even finish the square. This happened because you can't use the square to generate negative energy because it goes through you. When it comes to healing it's White magic and I never saw HP's saying you shouldn't use it for healing others.

Misikeksz666 said:
can a material Sun square be used to heal others?

I read a long time ago that someone tried black magic with a Saturn square and it backfired. Because the squares only apply to us. Does this also apply to the square of the Sun if I want to heal someone?
Sorry if my question has already been answered within the forum, I have very little time these days.

Maybe. The bigger question with healing is not this one, but involves your own spiritual abilities and whether it is worth doing this for someone. It can take a lot of energy to fully heal someone of their karma; you may be better off encouraging them to take up better habits, rather than doing the heavy lifting for them.

Read more: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

in fact, the problem is a rather large and almost intractable set of mental factors.
I have tried many things with almost 0 success.

I just want to buy time.
thank you very much for your comment bro!

I'm convinced that Saturn is a lost cause planet, I respect that its energies symbolize growth and endurance but I've had the worst of the worst meditating on it, even without the ring. I had even done numerous aura of protections beforehand. Clearly "something" is really fucking with this planet.

In regards to the planetary mantra, most likely it will connect to the both of you because magick in general has a tendency to connect unless one is trained. The mantra "AUM" is also of the heart chakra which connects the upper realm to the lower real; "As above so below". This also relates to the self. I tend to prefer the material mantra even if it's for spiritual purposes because of this as it works better.

Just my theory, but one can try doing a planetary mantra for someone else, but without the initial "AUM". See how it works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back