Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I had a panic attack

Guys in the past I have shown the main website JoS and witchcraft pages along with power meditation pages to others but now I am concerned because I read this page

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html

Where it says government and world powers hunt psychics down

What if these people start practicing power meditation but end up revealing their psychic abilities to others, they might get in trouble by the government 😰 I was so scared last night

i mean i think i recall telling atleast most of them to keep it a secret if not all, but i haven't been able to relax what do i do

I can't recall each and every person I talked to and if i told them to keep it a secret, sometimes it popped up in random conversation so idk if i can go back manually to each and every person and tell them to keep it a secret if I didn't before.

idk what to do now I'm suffering from anxiety , i don't want the guilt of having harmed someone by sharing this knowledge of psychic abilities and powers

Idk what to do

The Phantom Stranger said:
Guys in the past I have shown the main website JoS and witchcraft pages along with power meditation pages to others but now I am concerned because I read this page

What if these people start practicing power meditation but end up revealing their psychic abilities to others, they might get in trouble by the government 😰 I was so scared last night

i mean i think i recall telling atleast most of them to keep it a secret if not all, but i haven't been able to relax what do i do

I can't recall each and every person I talked to and if i told them to keep it a secret, sometimes it popped up in random conversation so idk if i can go back manually to each and every person and tell them to keep it a secret if I didn't before.

idk what to do now I'm suffering from anxiety , i don't want the guilt of having harmed someone by sharing this knowledge of psychic abilities and powers

Idk what to do

The goal is to have worldwide exposure, HPHC said 1Billion people knowing about JOS.
They won´t/can hunt down every one, who did browse the site (it´s to many people). If you load up a video off you on youtube doing some siddhis like pyromancy (setting thing on fire) or levitating from the ground.

Then they probably wan´t to catch you.

Nobody just browsing the sites is in danger. It would be better to use a VPN (hiding your ip)/ or Tor network for security reasons.

You haven't harmed anyone.
Most people do not have Siddhis to show off.
One is incredibly lucky to be shown the Joy of Satan.
However, please be careful spreading this knowledge in-person.
It may jeopardize your safety. Silence Is Golden.

The Al Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan Chapter IV
I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

The people you spoke to probably didn't even tske you seriously, that's just how it is in the world.
You're exagerating a matter.

Don't worry, psychic powers are not easily developed, they require a lot of mind control.

If the people you showed them JoS will follow, they will study and understand the stupid situation in this world. But I think this warning is important and needs to be highlighted for those who read in JoS.

As for spreading spirituality and truth, don't do it openly, do it anonymously and spiritually.

Don't talk openly to people about these things. They have no idea what it is about, you don't know how they will react and what they will do. Don't put your life in danger.

Fuchs said:

Idk what to do

The goal is to have worldwide exposure, HPHC said 1Billion people knowing about JOS.
They won´t/can hunt down every one, who did browse the site (it´s to many people). If you load up a video off you on youtube doing some siddhis like pyromancy (setting thing on fire) or levitating from the ground.

Then they probably wan´t to catch you.

Nobody just browsing the sites is in danger. It would be better to use a VPN (hiding your ip)/ or Tor network for security reasons.

The Joy Of Satan website and power meditations are easy to access by anyone. People who are into conspiracy theories would easily find them. Or people into witchcraft might stumble upon them easily.

I think Satan wouldn't have made this knowledge public unless he himself knew it was safe to share. He's probably got a squad of demons and watchers to watch over all the people of the world, plus considering he's all knowing, he's probably watching over the world himself too, guiding people to knowledge in a safe way.

That's probably the only thing that's consoling me now. Still I don't want to share this information without telling them to be discreet and secretive about it, especially if they have or develop psychic powers from power meditations.

Thank you all for your replies everyone, you really want to comfort me, I feel cared for. Looks like I have a community of people who care about me after all🥰🥰

I want you all to be my friends 🤗🤗🤗

Thank you all for your replies everyone, you really want to comfort me, I feel cared for. Looks like I have a community of people who care about me after all🥰🥰

I want you all to be my friends 🤗🤗🤗

We do all care for you and each other :) It may not seem like it if some people don't post as much, but posts do get read and thought about regardless.

It appears everyone has already given you good advice. I'll just add on a little. We have to remain safe, it's better to anonymously help steer people towards Spiritual Satanism rather than do it outright. We don't want to become a target.

Also sometimes I'll help steer people I know personally towards Spiritual Satanism in other ways by peaking their interest in astrology, or yoga, or minor things like that, that Could potentially lead them to JOS. But not by disclosing what I know or my affiliation with it. To keep on helping people we have to do so safely! Also I'd not worry about people, if they find Jos it's up to each person to be smart about it and not to put their selves in danger.

If someone you know seems to be interested in Jos and is researching things, if it makes you feel better you can do what I do, and that is I usually ask Father Satan and my Guardian to help guide them in the right direction, and for them to safely discover what they are searching for. What they do with that information may be out of your hands, but the Gods help us and look after things especially when new and figuring things out. So no worries!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back