Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanists or not?

Lucianlux said:
Are the people with red flaming eyes Satanists or jews?

The difference stays more on the attitude of the individual.

Most Jews, as seen in Ukraine are having blue cerulean eyes.

I think you may want to read the "How to identify a Jew guide" that is on the archive.

Moreover, you may want to check the list of stolen names as it is important to know also how many Jews are hiding behind names that are German and Gentile by origin.

Big Doggo Boy said:
Lucianlux said:

I think you may want to read the "How to identify a Jew guide" that is on the archive.

Moreover, you may want to check the list of stolen names as it is important to know also how many Jews are hiding behind names that are German and Gentile by origin.

Their eyes also change to CAT eyes so are they jews or Satanists?

Primal said:
They are humans with Halloween contact lenses.

No it can't be because the eyes change back to normal and then to black and then cat eyes and then normal. So are they jews or Satanists?

Lucianlux said:

Red, is not a color that occurs naturally for humans, aside from certain diseases. Though possible to have in theory, people lack the genes for it to occur.

You might be mistaken as there are mentions on the JoS about Demons with "ruby red" eyes, but they are a different race, they aren't exactly humanoids.

Powerofjustice said:
Lucianlux said:

Red, is not a color that occurs naturally for humans, aside from certain diseases. Though possible to have in theory, people lack the genes for it to occur.

You might be mistaken as there are mentions on the JoS about Demons with "ruby red" eyes, but they are a different race, they aren't exactly humanoids.

I am not talking about thd iris. I am talking about the cornia. Just like the jinn from the TV show "American gods" instead of flames its red smoke

Lucianlux said:
Primal said:

No it can't be because the eyes change back to normal and then to black and then cat eyes and then normal. So are they jews or Satanists?
I think you're watching cringy youtube videos and think they are real.

Lucianlux said:
Big Doggo Boy said:
Lucianlux said:

Cat or feline eyes are not specific for humans, let alone Satanists.

Are you sure you saw this phenomena happening to them or not?

It seems pretty weird.

However, if it is real, they are not Satanist as reptilian like eyes that resemble the feline eye are specific to their masters, the reptilians.

So, if it is true, the people you have encountered are Jewish.

Aquarius said:
Lucianlux said:
Primal said:

No it's happening in real time I pass these people on the streets

Big Doggo Boy said:
Lucianlux said:
Big Doggo Boy said:

It seems pretty weird.

However, if it is real, they are not Satanist as reptilian like eyes that resemble the feline eye are specific to their masters, the reptilians.

Thank you I've been seeing more and more since doing the RTR's and everytime I see their eyes change I get a knot in my solar Chakra like it's being pulled.

Ayedoubles said:
Lol is this lucian hei? Sounds familiar with these questions.

Just saying

The reason is because someone with those eyes is trying to be my friend.

Big Doggo Boy said:
Lucianlux said:
Big Doggo Boy said:

It seems pretty weird.

The are black people who are like this, even asians. It's like every race.

Lucianlux said:
Aquarius said:
Lucianlux said:

No it's happening in real time I pass these people on the streets
You should lay off the crack.

Lucianlux said:
Aquarius said:
You are one of them.

Just calm down with this infighting. As for your question, if there are weird people then just avoid them entirely. Keep yourself safe. There is no reason to be friends with someone who makes you feel insecure or have other strange ideas.

Otherwise, post a picture of what you mean, because people are assuming the worst of this, which is why they think you are crazy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=415979 time=1674591911 user_id=21286]
Lucianlux said:
Aquarius said:
You are one of them.

Just calm down with this infighting. As for your question, if there are weird people then just avoid them entirely. Keep yourself safe. There is no reason to be friends with someone who makes you feel insecure or have other strange ideas.

Otherwise, post a picture of what you mean, because people are assuming the worst of this, which is why they think you are crazy.

Here is a link:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.eysswimxB3RRw4bM26HNVQHaEJ%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=82f27406aee95591312824cf6f1f0a8fd3d5bb080d6bcdc356dd2a3a116eddc3&ipo=images

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.YOdDFMk6nn41_CHMBcWDVgHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=22ba73cc365b1f9a11de09d2db15adba06da4030239fd3d87a62aec815ebf7cc&ipo=images

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.U8-2gtEPmYSzTDRzDEdpOwHaC7%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=75a67933a61c490f59f831a298371030f5e88ecb0f5f51cbfb9c4cf14f3c80f6&ipo=images

lifesize-michael-jacksons-thriller-werewolf-8.jpg

Are you talking about Michael Jackson?

Because this is a fake video. It is made with special contact lenses.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
lifesize-michael-jacksons-thriller-werewolf-8.jpg

Are you talking about Michael Jackson?

Because this is a fake video. It is made with special contact lenses.

Me and my friend going to the back room to do some RTRs while the jew cries about anoda shoa

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=425765 time=1676843915 user_id=21286]
Lucianlux said:

If you see people like this, and it is not a medical issue, then just avoid them. No need to subject yourself to strange people.

They attack me

Lucianlux said:
more I do RTR's is the more I see them.

And there it is... :roll:

Since we're still entertaining this I'll ask if how consistent are you at doing your AoP meditations and cleaning your aura and chakras

hailourtruegod said:
Lucianlux said:
more I do RTR's is the more I see them.

And there it is... :roll:

Since we're still entertaining this I'll ask if how consistent are you at doing your AoP meditations and cleaning your aura and chakras

No it's hard to keep up always feel tired

Lucianlux said:
No it's hard to keep up always feel tired

Focus on yoga and pranayama to advance both your soul and physical energy. Read this:
Blitzkreig [JG]: Managing Low Health and Productivity

Don't worry about these strange people that you see. You will be fine. Focus on keeping yourself health and grounded. If you are panicking over someone with crazy eyes, then you are ungrounding yourself. The Gods keep you safe from threats you cannot handle, so don't worry and focus on your advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back