Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monsters?

Someone.something_

Is there such thing as real life monsters? I know there are greys and reptilians, and I know theres plenty of evil spirits in the astral, however are there any highly intelligent(more intelligent than humans) beings, that originated outside of the human race, who are on earth and actively aggressive towards us? Or is it all just fiction.

Someone.something_ said:
Is there such thing as real life monsters? I know there are greys and reptilians, and I know theres plenty of evil spirits in the astral, however are there any highly intelligent(more intelligent than humans) beings, that originated outside of the human race, who are on earth and actively aggressive towards us? Or is it all just fiction.

I have wondered about this in the past. The monsters of legends and myths are either fictional only serving a purpose in the narrative or based on the manifestation of very powerful humans who appeared that way for various reasons. In this day and age, the only nonhuman monsters around are the ones we are fighting against and let me tell you they are fucked. If you were asking about vampires and such, than no, it is all fiction. Good night and sleep tight ;)

I don't think there are on Earth, or else humans would have discovered them by now.

Maybe there are other malevolent species on other low dimensional planets, aside from the kikes. They'd probably conquer the kikes in a jiffy if they came into contact.

Korpi said:
Someone.something_ said:
Is there such thing as real life monsters?
The myth of Vampires is built upon Jewish crimes against Humanity.
You can read about it here: Jewish Vampires - The Witchcraft of the Jews
Ever wondered why Twilight was so popular a decade ago?
Because it romanticized the Jewish race, so it was advertised like none other.
Wasn't Twilight's vampires supposed to be Mormons (Good) and Catholics (Evil)? And I remember that everyone on the web despise the novels, the movies and even the writer herself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back