Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When to add [Positive Clauses]?

Gearshift

So the other day visiting the forums Stormblood mentioned something interesting. For chakra spinning spin them to the speed of light for the advanced one. And then he stated, you can affirm My [chakra] is spinning at the speed of light, now and forever. He mentioned it's a positive thing as you near the speed of light because of increased frequency.

My question is what things require positive clauses and what doesn't need it. I had a nuckle cord situation and although I didn't cry being born I may have internalized a defensive mechanism in me triggering me to the way my life is. So my birth trauma is something I'm trying to free the soul with as below as I state.

For example I'm doing a 40 day working to remove birth trauma. My affirmation x9 is I am totally, completely, and permanently free from any and all birth trauma in a fully balanced, beneficial, positive, healthy, and happy way for me. But the affirmation with Stormblood's technology is and also the freeing the soul in the main website. I am totally and completely free from any and all birth trauma, now and forever.

When do we add [positive clauses] and is my positive clause too much fully B, B, P, H, and H way for me?

Also same for chakra empowerment. I've liken from Stormblood's affirmation style of simplicity. My [chakra] is active, open, and empowered, now and forever.

Has anyone ever made an extensive guide on affirmations?

I guess I'm always looking for a better affirmation either I make them too long or not descriptive using big words etc.etc.

I've asked before over the years but I seem to over-complicate things. I apologize if I am but ever since Mercury went direct I actually feel confused rather than assured. Weird.

Is everything done with positives in the affirmation? Or can I carry on things without? I've never really done affirmations without positive clauses. A few times yes on things but I never felt bad or worrisome in fact I may have even relished the negative outcome as it acts like a healthy stressor. When negativity benefits you I guess weirdly enough.

Yes, a topic you've already responded to:
Specificity with Workings and Affirmations - Blitzkreig [JG]

Is everything done with positives in the affirmation? Or can I carry on things without? I've never really done affirmations without positive clauses. A few times yes on things but I never felt bad or worrisome in fact I may have even relished the negative outcome as it acts like a healthy stressor. When negativity benefits you I guess weirdly enough.
Read through The Three Steps of Witchcraft:
With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program", I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations". "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen". "Will” can be at any time. To make something manifest, you must visualize and direct it as if it is already here and happening.

For example: You don't want to say "_____ will come to me." Instead, you want to say "________IS coming to me now."

Energy does not have the reasoning power as to *HOW* what you want is coming to you. Energy takes the path of least resistance, unless it is programmed. For example, many of you want more money. Don't just affirm: "Money is coming to me." This could manifest, if undirected, say on a job where you handle money, like a cashier for example, or through your paycheck, as usual. That is the easiest way. You have to further affirm: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me." "This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish." You should also affirm "in a very positive and happy way for me". You don't want a loved one to die and leave you an inheritance or get the money in a way that would be unpleasant. So your affirmation would go something like this: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me."

Affirmations should be repeated with intent, three to ten times or more, in your mind. You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: ENERGY TAKES THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO REASON.

Another example is weight loss. You don't want to wind up getting seriously ill, as this is one of the easiest ways to drastically lose weight. Your mind can do it for you when properly programmed, for example affirm: "I am losing weight in a very positive and healthy way for me."

Gear88 said:
So the other day visiting the forums Stormblood mentioned something interesting. For chakra spinning spin them to the speed of light for the advanced one. And then he stated, you can affirm My [chakra] is spinning at the speed of light, now and forever. He mentioned it's a positive thing as you near the speed of light because of increased frequency.

My question is what things require positive clauses and what doesn't need it. I had a nuckle cord situation and although I didn't cry being born I may have internalized a defensive mechanism in me triggering me to the way my life is. So my birth trauma is something I'm trying to free the soul with as below as I state.

For example I'm doing a 40 day working to remove birth trauma. My affirmation x9 is I am totally, completely, and permanently free from any and all birth trauma in a fully balanced, beneficial, positive, healthy, and happy way for me. But the affirmation with Stormblood's technology is and also the freeing the soul in the main website. I am totally and completely free from any and all birth trauma, now and forever.

When do we add [positive clauses] and is my positive clause too much fully B, B, P, H, and H way for me?

Also same for chakra empowerment. I've liken from Stormblood's affirmation style of simplicity. My [chakra] is active, open, and empowered, now and forever.

I guess I'm always looking for a better affirmation either I make them too long or not descriptive using big words etc.etc.

I've asked before over the years but I seem to over-complicate things. I apologize if I am but ever since Mercury went direct I actually feel confused rather than assured. Weird.

Have you done any of this?

Please share all of your experiences in full detail :idea:

AshStarIshtar_88 said:
Have you done any of this?

Please share all of your experiences in full detail :idea:

I already said it in the post. Didn't you read it?

Anyways yes I'm aware of that forum post I read the forums every day multiple times day per update.

I just want a better guide something more pre-basic, basic, intermediate, and advanced.

I'm always coming up with new affirmations and changes and finding bigger words. I'm also aware it's within your weltenschaang(world-view) so if I use a word that means to me something it'll actuate that action even if it means something else to someone.

I'd simply like a more professional approach towards affirmations.

Personal health workings healthy and positive yes I know that. But when it comes to other things. I'd simply like an in-depth guide to read through and gather new technologies on affirmation technologies.

The 3-Steps isn't all that really intuitive short and to the point. Okay I get it but why is it for example in the Freeing the Soul part in relationship to free the affirmation is so long a multi-sentence affirmation and why does it not include a positive clause.

What other things require positive clauses? You know what I mean. I can type up a good affirmation and visualize in a limited way.

Funny sometimes when reading things my imagination, imagines better than when I sit down and visualize. It's almost like my visualization skills go down to nothing when it comes to visualizing. How come I can visualize while reading and seeing it well or better than when I sit down and perform a spiritual activity requiring visualization/imagination?

Another page about affirmations: Specific Meditations
I just want a better guide something more pre-basic, basic, intermediate, and advanced.
That is quite the ask.
Okay I get it but why is it for example in the Freeing the Soul part in relationship to free the affirmation is so long a multi-sentence affirmation and why does it not include a positive clause.
It is not specified in every possible place, no.
But the need for a positive clause is inferred. You are expected to use one, unless you desire for things to go wrong.
A positive clause is used for your safety, and best interest.

Even for raising energy, affirm afterwards.
What happens if I state "All my chakras are now energised." as is?
Energy takes the path of least resistance, and empowers the dross from within.

You are overthinking this as far as positive outcomes go.
If you want a less than adequate, or at worst bad result, you are free to do without.

In conclusion:
Always use "in a positive and healthy manner for me". Because you just don't know yet what could come up. Energy takes the easiest route, and it isn't always pleasant. - Lydia [JG]

My opinion is don't overcomplicate affirmations. There is no need to add too much positive words. Totally, compleatily, permanently, balanced, positive and so on are too much. An example affirmation I would use: "I'm now compleatily free from any obstacles that prevent me from having .... forever and in the best way for me". Affirmations don't need to be overcomplicated or they won't work that well. The most important thing is your intention.

luis said:
My opinion is don't overcomplicate affirmations. There is no need to add too much positive words. Totally, compleatily, permanently, balanced, positive and so on are too much. An example affirmation I would use: "I'm now compleatily free from any obstacles that prevent me from having .... forever and in the best way for me". Affirmations don't need to be overcomplicated or they won't work that well. The most important thing is your intention.

Thanks for that.

Yeah I'll keep it simple if I already overcomplicated an affirmation for freeing the soul. Is it okay to continue or did I ruin the working? I assume keep going since it's the base affirmation for the 40-day FTS working.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind and reduce them making them better. I've thought it over and I like in a positive, healthy, and best way for me. For the positive clause, positive I'm trying to create a good scenario, healthy soundness of mind, body, and soul and the way the energy/program affects those areas for me, and finally best as what is best for someone else might not be good for them. For example I can take on more activities than others and someone might falter etc.etc.

Anyways thanks members who've replied I'll keep it short and to the point.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

Thanks for that.

Yeah I'll keep it simple if I already overcomplicated an affirmation for freeing the soul. Is it okay to continue or did I ruin the working? I assume keep going since it's the base affirmation for the 40-day FTS working.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind and reduce them making them better. I've thought it over and I like in a positive, healthy, and best way for me. For the positive clause, positive I'm trying to create a good scenario, healthy soundness of mind, body, and soul and the way the energy/program affects those areas for me, and finally best as what is best for someone else might not be good for them. For example I can take on more activities than others and someone might falter etc.etc.

Anyways thanks members who've replied I'll keep it short and to the point.
Yeah keep doing the working. As long as your intention is strong I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I do use sometimes "...in a positive, healthy and best way for me" and its great. I personally decided to make it even shorter in just "in the best way for me" I think along with my intention it cover everything I need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back