Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fun Fact

FancyMancy

O5Fwzke.png

FancyMancy said:

It all checks out, verified and genuine.

Very cohencidental!

I can't fathom why though. Delta (4th letter) pronounced 'd', omicron (15th letter) pronounced 'o' and the word corona (crown).

Rothschild (red shield) is a family name involved in Freemasonry, loosely associated with the Knight's Templar and (of course) makes up the Azkenazi banking dynasty.

A list of all the variants pertain to Greek letters: alpha (1), beta (2), gamma (3), delta (4), epsilon (5), zeta (6), eta (7), iota (9), kappa (10), mu (12) and omicron (15). Reduction: 74 = 11, and corona 66 = 12 = 3.... nothing noteworthy there.

I can't really find any connections and perhaps there's some insider detail therein. These nutcases love symbology and cryptography. Nearly everything they do has some root message or intention, almost like they piously seek to leave their mark and/or influence in some way. Still, it's always based on something that already was cuz dats how dey roll. :?

A very interesting post and thank you for sharing. :)

PS - My reply makes me sound crazy. I have an overly curious/speculative mind and I may need to find books on the occult, codes/ciphers and symbols to quell that curiosity.

I checked before I shared the picture. My finding was that Coronation Island was in the Orkney Islands; another instance of the same name but more related to cold and ice - the same name of an island was in Alaska; both of them nowhere near the South Pole! Of course, some names are used in various places, and the way Internet search engines work, some are more popular than others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back