Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sexual Energies

666ix

Sexual Energy being the life force (as I read) am looking for guidance on what to do with a surplus of this energy
, I do not wish to release frequently everyday. Once a Day I read is healthy. What is the best option or meditation I can do to make use of this energy, and or what does this mean.

666ix said:
Sexual Energy being the life force (as I read) am looking for guidance on what to do with a surplus of this energy
, I do not wish to release frequently everyday. Once a Day I read is healthy. What is the best option or meditation I can do to make use of this energy, and or what does this mean.

Sex Magisk can be of advantage if you have a surplus of sexual energies. You can actually utilize this by doing sex magick to clean your chakras, empower your chakras, and open your chakras. You can either direct the sexual energy on the point of orgasm like a beam of white-gold light through your main chakras, or focus on one chakra at a time. You have to state with an affirmation what the energy is going to do here, programming it, while willing and visualizing/imagining it to happen.

However, just focus upon power meditations to elevate yourself and do workings to improve your life as well. We are all individuals, some do not like to release their sexual energies often. This is fine, as long as there are no hang-ups or denial of sexual pleasure - which is unhealthy to say the least.

When you empower your soul through consistent power meditation, you can experience a stronger need for sexual outlet, or that you do not feel a need for sexual outlet at all. The Kundalini will do subtle work here and direct the energies elsewhere in the soul, to where it is more needed.

Your knowledge is much appreciated I will take your advice and try to use these energies to clean or empower my chakras or certain chakras. power meditations everyday have been something I’ve lacked., As I used to everyday morning and night I began to slack. now I’d only follow the aura cleans, aop, void and chakra spin probably once a week. I am going to focus on these more frequently everyday. I feel stopping everyday has had a negative effect on my body. (Unknown sickness & etc) I remember reading that stopping these could have negative effects which I am unaware if that has been a result. Also hoping I can restore any negatives effects that may have been caused by getting back into the daily power meditation schedule. Thank you again for replying I appreacite it, felt shitty of releasing multiple times a day when I know this energy can be used somehow and I just needed guidance on how to use it properly.

666ix said:
Your knowledge is much appreciated I will take your advice and try to use these energies to clean or empower my chakras or certain chakras. power meditations everyday have been something I’ve lacked., As I used to everyday morning and night I began to slack. now I’d only follow the aura cleans, aop, void and chakra spin probably once a week. I am going to focus on these more frequently everyday. I feel stopping everyday has had a negative effect on my body. (Unknown sickness & etc) I remember reading that stopping these could have negative effects which I am unaware if that has been a result. Also hoping I can restore any negatives effects that may have been caused by getting back into the daily power meditation schedule. Thank you again for replying I appreacite it, felt shitty of releasing multiple times a day when I know this energy can be used somehow and I just needed guidance on how to use it properly.

I am happy to help! Yes, when people slack on their meditations, this causes a reduction in the bioelectricity. The reduction of bioelectricity can manifest in sickness/illness of different kinds.

After Valefor's ritual, I stepped up on my daily meditation program, an influence of Valefor. The benefits has been numerous. For one, I haven't been the slightest sick by any stretch since I stepped up. My immune system has improved. People around me got seriously infected with numerous of viruses and such, while I remained totally unaffected due to a high amount of life force.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back