Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this the end for the Catholic Church and Christianity in general?

Nimrod33

They've just announced that the pedophile Pope Benedict XVI died just a few moments ago. Considering that Francis Is also gonna resign soon for "Health problems", does this means that we are close to the days where Christianity will finally be gone forever?

As hopeful as I feel from that piece of news you've given us about Benedict's death and Francis's resignation, I doubt Christianity and the Catholic Church going to end soon, as hopeful as I am about Christianity's downfall. Is there any news of the Vatican having anyone succeeding Pope Francis? If so, we must stay on our guard. Besides, there are still too any useful idiots trying to keep the lie alive.

Yes, we are close. It will still be a while, especially for younger people who think everything should happen in a moment, but xianity is nearing its end. And when it dies, it will be gone for good.

Btw, for those who don't know, the OP may have been referring to a long-known prophesy, about how after pope john paul 2 there will be only 2 more popes, and then all of xianity will fall. Even if Nostradamus was a jew, it might still be legit. Regardless, xianity is in its final years.

My educated estimate is that Christianity will crumble and fall for the most part during the next decade and be finalized going forward from there during 2040s.

Nimrod33 said:
They've just announced that the pedophile Pope Benedict XVI died just a few moments ago. Considering that Francis Is also gonna resign soon for "Health problems", does this means that we are close to the days where Christianity will finally be gone forever?
Francis resigning is part of the Jewish plan, it has already been revealed by himself who will be the next pope:
Pope Francis told CNN Portugal in a television interview that aired on Sept. 4 that he plans to attend the 2023 World Youth Day, the largest international Catholic youth gathering scheduled to take place in Lisbon next August.

“I plan to go. The pope is going to go — either Francis or John XXIV — but the pope is going,”

Pope John XXIV was predicted by a priest, writing in 1993, the German priest Bernhard Häring imagined a letter written by a new pope, Pope John XXIV, in the letter John says that he will unify all the churches in Christ, making a re-organization of the Catholic Church, taking into account Pope Francis' work of uniting the Church with other religions, it seems obvious that to unite the churches is to unite the religions, as Francis is trying to do.

The Jews' plan is to create a single global religion, and to unite the religions into one doctrine that accepts everything, so kneel to the Nazarene Jew, that's their way of doing it.

I believe that Christianity will not last much longer, but I doubt that changing popes will bring any good.

jE1uVjY.jpg

FgruoYM.png

C3VO00M.jpg

It is probably all a part of the script. The next "the" pope will be given, or was born with becoming "the" pope in mind, one of the names that "the last 'the' popes for the end times" always get.

• Pope Francis Really is the Last Pope, Even His Name Says So
  • Prophecy of the Popes: Are We Reaching the End of Days?
  • Malachy’s Last Pope Identified – in Bible Prophecy

Pope Francis Really is the Last Pope, Even His Name Says So
The Irish St. Malachy made predictions for every pope from his day until the end of the world. WIKICOMMONS

TMR Editor’s Note:Pope Francis, originally known as Jorge Mario Bergoglio, was given a birth name that is quite telling. Bergoglio is derived from the word “berg” which means "mountain" or "large rock" in German. Mario is derived from the Latin name Marius which comes from Mars—the god of war. Jorge translates to George who is most associated with St. George "was a Roman soldier of Greek origin and a member of the Praetorian Guard for Roman emperor Diocletian" who was venerated by the Crusaders.

The prophecy below points out that "Peter Romanus" is identified as the last pope. Like Bergoglio in Italian, Peter, means "rock" in Greek, just as Romanus translates to "from Rome". Hence, Jorge Mario Bergoglio's own name points to the fact that he is the very last Pope of Rome. Even his middle name — Mario — refers to a tendency to warmonger.

The Millennium Report
31 August 2018

An Irish saint’s eerie prophecy that Pope Francis will be the last Pontiff
The prophecies of the Irish Saint Malachy, the 12th-century bishop of Armagh, have thrilled and dismayed readers for centuries. He has stated there would be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world. So Francis could be the last. The prediction in full is, "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.". The father of the current pope was Peter, or Pietro, and was from Italy even though the family moved to Argentina.

In 1139, then Archbishop Malachy went to Rome from Ireland to give an account of his affairs. While there he received a strange vision about the future that included the name of every pope, 112 in all from his time, who would rule until the end of time. We are now at the last prophecy.

Will Pope Francis be our final Pope?
His predictions are taken very seriously. As one report states, "In 1958, before the Conclave that would elect Pope John XXIII, Cardinal Spellman of New York hired a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber River, to show that he was "pastor et nautor", the motto attributed to the next Pope in the prophecies.". As for the prophecy concerning the 111th pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him, "Gloria Olivae", which means 2the glory of the Olive". The Order of Saint Benedict is also known as the Olivetans, which many claims makes Malachy's prophecies correct. The next and final pope then should be "Peter Romanus".

St. Malachy gave an account of his visions to Pope Innocent II, but the document remained unknown in the Roman Archives until its discovery in 1590. Many of the prophecies are spot on. For example, the one about Urban VIII is Lilium et Rosa (the lily and the rose). He was a native of Florence and on the arms of Florence figure a fleur-de-lis. Pope John Paul II is De labore Solis meaning "of the eclipse of the sun". Karol Wojtyla was born on 18 May 1920, during a solar eclipse.

Peregrinus apostolicus (pilgrim pope), which designates Pius VI, appears to be verified by his many journeys to new lands. So will Pope Francis be the last pope? The Irish seer of the 12th century has said it will be so. Time will tell.
Published originally in 2013
https://archive.is/90d6A

It would be funny if any of "the" popes' parents decided to not name the baby jew any name on that list, just to troll things! Along that line - it is a script that "the" popes follow. "This one does this at this time; that one does that at that time". They simply could just not follow the names and the script... :roll: Regarding being born during a solar eclipse - Obama is not Indonesian!

Just like the Mayan Calendar is supposed to mean "the end of the World", this also supposedly means that. The reality, though, is that the Gregorian Calender means "the end of the World" every year... then it starts again... every year.

Prophecy of the Popes: Are We Reaching the End of Days?
https://archive.is/2oRXn

Malachy’s Last Pope Identified – in Bible Prophecy
https://archive.is/s4Rnq

I have not read through all of this.

List of popes
By the 16th century, the numbering error had been conflated with legends about a female Pope Joan, whom some authors called John VIII. She was never listed in the Annuario Pontificio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_popes
https://archive.is/YX9QW

Annuario Pontificio
The Annuario Pontificio (Italian for Pontifical Yearbook) is the annual directory of the Holy See of the Catholic Church. It lists the popes in chronological order and all officials of the Holy See's departments.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annuario_Pontificio
https://archive.is/CsOtF

The jew is misogynistic. That should be painfully obvious. This, for one.

Lastly - contrarily to the above, there is an article about rabbis welcoming "jesus" and pretending to reconcile judaism with christianity, jews with christian Goyim. Here.

Pluto will transit Aquarius in 2024, it is very likely that huge changes are going to happen, hopefully leading to the end of that odious institution.

Nimrod33 said:
Christianity is like a giant octopus, it has tentacles in most countries and many regional sects that altogether have around 2 billion ”official” followers. Unoficially, in the West at least, most people are not `practicant` christians, in the sense that they don't partake to any christian practice, but just consider themselves as christian as a matter of statistics of having a belief in a religion.

But is going to take a lot more time until christianity will be gone. There are probably hundreds of millions of christians who believe that Catholicism is ruled by "Satanic Priests" and such news like the ones you shared not only will not damage the belief of these people, but might even encourage it, because they will see this as a sign of "divine punishment". Literally christians are making these things up in their heads and believe them. There is no evidence whatsoever anywhere that the pope is satanic or that "god" punished them, yet so many people believe this.

I think the only way christianity and islam will dissapear, is only if Spiritual Satanism becomes a widely recognised mainstream religion with at least hundreds of millions of followers and christians and muslims will unavoidably come across our knowledge and will be somehow indirectly forced to question their beliefs, particularly because Spiritual Satanism would also become a giant octopus that would have a lot of global influence if it would have hundreds of millions of adepts. But at these numbers, destroying christianity and islam with magic would be a lot easier and faster to do than now.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=410930 time=1672573443 user_id=57]
Yes, we are close. It will still be a while, especially for younger people who think everything should happen in a moment, but xianity is nearing its end. And when it dies, it will be gone for good.

Btw, for those who don't know, the OP may have been referring to a long-known prophesy, about how after pope john paul 2 there will be only 2 more popes, and then all of xianity will fall. Even if Nostradamus was a jew, it might still be legit. Regardless, xianity is in its final years.
Christianity would have fallen under the jews as well as their plan was to unite all religions under one. It would have certainly focused on slaving the same thoughtform but probably stripped of churches and mosques, religious holidays, religious rituals and all related.

I think this is what the prophecy you mentionned was about to as well, 2 more popes and fall of christianity after John Paul II because the jews would have cancelled all religions by that time. I translated in English in my signature article about the New World Order from a supposedly ”secret document” called the Supermemorandum signed by EU, Russian Orthodox Church and other authorities. I say ”supposedly” because it is not considered an official document. It says that the foundation for the global government, including canceling all national holidays, major religious changes etc, were supposed to take place between 2014-2018, so christianity wouldn't have been completely gone by then but it's "religious structure" would have been seriously damaged to allow the jews to manifest that "prophecy" at the exact time they planned.

At this point the "prophecy" failed anyway because most major jewish plans have been seriously delayed due to our efforts and other events that happened in the last years.

I hope xian cult does to all you have is a bunch of brainwashed Xians telling themselves

(money bes bad, what you do in bedroom need be regulated, an you must be good goyim slave an worship reptilian jews, or jewsus not likeses you,pedophilia liked by jews why you antisemsites)

I say good riddance christianity an it's blood offerings done by these christards in the past its disgusting,
An to any xian,just cause your in a war doesn't mean it can't be used for the reptilian jews agenda,
Come on christians it's obvious, why are these jews trying to push you into a war, it's obvious human sacrifice,an christards worship the god of the jews

Hope that francis is last pope, but if not, I hope that next pope look like non-white. Because this will help wake up many white christians and then catholic church become less important third world organization that will start falling because of cracking.

Well the pope of Brazil, last politician retard who actually believed in christardanity (Bolsonaro) fled to Florida... No words to the millions of supporters who spent a lot of their time, money and effort with useless activism and prayers (many traveled to the capital, sleeping in an open encampment to protest for several days now), believing they were going to get some revolution that was going to stop the current elected convicted criminal from the mandate. Nothing. As of today they are devastated. All the faith put on the miraculous messianic savior of the christ-cuck religion in Brazil (and one of the last in the world), absolutely wasted.

Rebump this thread because recently the Catholic Church received another blow: the resurface of the Emanuela Orlandi scandal with more info about it,. I truly believe we're very close to finish the work with this damned cult.

Nimrod33 said:
Rebump this thread because recently the Catholic Church received another blow: the resurface of the Emanuela Orlandi scandal with more info about it,. I truly believe we're very close to finish the work with this damned cult.

I think it’s at it’s end as well even with all these brainwashed people constantly with their whataboutism and excuses when all this is brought up. Eventually they’ll have to face the truth about how ugly their cult is with the thousands upon thousands of examples in their face. At worst the few who still hold on will be ridiculed as they should be.

It's very close to being finished in it's present form. It's always been a political power. It's registered with the United Nations as a sovereign state with all diplomatic privileges. It has it's own head of state (Pontiff), own bank and judicial system (Vatican council).

I never believed in it. I know people who were avid followers of it when I was young, trying to promote it and proud to be called catholic. Now these same people are embarrassed of their past accociation, non practising and some even speak against it.

It's just an obvious case of an evil institution's crimes and history catching up to it.

Lydia [JG said:

is the same the case for pisslam or kikeism? or is it going to be longer to remove those 2 pieces of shit that call themselves "religion", i'm personally looking to more of the end of (((islam)))

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Lydia [JG said:

is the same the case for pisslam or kikeism? or is it going to be longer to remove those 2 pieces of shit that call themselves "religion", i'm personally looking to more of the end of (((islam)))

They will all collapse together :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=438845 time=1682488446 user_id=57]
Crystallized Mushroom said:
Lydia [JG said:

They will all collapse together :)

But how can we tell they're gonna collapse together and when will it happen? Granted, with the RTRs (I've done the rituals on some of the days it was scheduled), Christianity's dying, Islam's taken a hit (not to the same extent as Christianity, I pressume), same with Israel's weakened, but the Jews still have a strong influence on humanity as of now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back