Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Element

FilioAutemDiaboli13

Can more than one element be invoked in a day ?
Perhaps a few hours apart from each other ?
For example, in the morning I invoke 10 breaths for the element earth
And in the evening 10 breaths of water ?

Yes, but it would be best to have a purpose with this and not apply water with fire or things like that. And would also be advised strongly to not do this until a more advanced level, so you would know about it. Simply as elements are not so easily controllable and making a mistake would have more grave consequences.

As long as it follows a plan and some sense to it, sounds ok.

When I was newer and inhaled some air element, I would not feel my hands and would feel extremely talkative, feeling like a cloud all day. Completely senseless, no different than a drug user would experience some high.

Similarly, If I inhale some water, it brings elation to all of my emotions and perception of life, to the point of this being again, some high which can backfire.

A better deal and safer route would be not exactly inhaling but meditating on the aspects of the elements. Or workings.

NakedPluto said:
Yes, but it would be best to have a purpose with this and not apply water with fire or things like that. And would also be advised strongly to not do this until a more advanced level, so you would know about it. Simply as elements are not so easily controllable and making a mistake would have more grave consequences.

When I was newer and inhaled some air element, I would not feel my hands and would feel extremely talkative, feeling like a cloud all day. Completely senseless, no different than a drug user would experience some high.

Similarly, If I inhale some water, it brings elation to all of my emotions and perception of life, to the point of this being again, some high which can backfire.

A better deal and safer route would be not exactly inhaling but meditating on the aspects of the elements. Or workings.

I am using the earth to heal and maintain perfectly healthy muscles bones tendons and ligaments.

I wanted to use The water element to completely get rid of some inflammation that has been appearing from time to time since I have had covid

My body between vaccine and covid is no longer the same....
It recovers slower and more delicate and I have been performing multiple healing works for this for quite some time now

FilioAutemDiaboli13 said:
NakedPluto said:

I am using the earth to heal and maintain perfectly healthy muscles bones tendons and ligaments.

I wanted to use The water element to completely get rid of some inflammation that has been appearing from time to time since I have had covid

My body between vaccine and covid is no longer the same....
It recovers slower and more delicate and I have been performing multiple healing works for this for quite some time now

Sounds alright in the context of the other health workings. But be aware that since this is about elements, 2-3 days of breaths and no more would suffice for a long time or for you to acknowledge how you react in time. I would do about max. 4 breaths for testing.

Do you program your breaths?

Regardless sounds like you know what you do, so I wish you good luck.

When I tried this, it worked in some ways, but it also gave me a backlash. With these elements particularly, it made me pretty tired.

You are better off using runes or planetary mantras for this. For decreasing inflammation, this is related to both Venus (neutralizes) and the Moon (cools). The associated runes are Gebo and Berkano, respectively.

However, don't forget that it is our Sun and Mars which primarily fuel our vitality, as these energies, like the Sun, can create any other type of energy, including cooling or structural elements.

Mars is currently retrograde, but the best rune for health is Uruz, as it helps your body sustain itself. I would also recommend Jupiter in Aries or the upcoming Jupiter in Taurus, which can help by expanding these areas of your soul/body.

Next February should be a Leo Esbat, and this is another good time to start a healing working, especially as Mars will be direct by then.

If you are actively battling symptoms, I would recommend making an appointment with Centralforce, as he can guide you on the TCM methods for countering these.

More here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=395075#p395075

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=409321 time=1672037674 user_id=21286]
Sto usando la terra per guarire e mantenere muscoli perfettamente sani ossa tendini e legamenti. Volevo usare l'elemento acqua per sbarazzarmi completamente di qualche infiammazione che appare di tanto in tanto da quando ho avuto il covid [/citazione] Quando ho provato questo, ha funzionato in qualche modo, ma mi ha anche dato un contraccolpo. Con questi elementi in particolare, mi ha reso piuttosto stanco. È meglio usare rune o mantra planetari per questo. Per ridurre l'infiammazione, questo è legato sia a Venere (neutralizza) che alla Luna (freddo). Le rune associate sono Gebo e Berkano, rispettivamente. Tuttavia, non dimenticare che sono il nostro Sole e Marte che alimentano principalmente la nostra vitalità, poiché queste energie, come il Sole, possono creare qualsiasi altro tipo di energia, incluso il raffreddamento o gli elementi strutturali. Marte è attualmente retrogrado, ma la migliore runa per la salute è Uruz, in quanto aiuta il tuo corpo a sostenersi. Consiglierei anche Giove in Ariete o il prossimo Giove in Toro, che può aiutare espandendo queste aree della tua anima/corpo. Il prossimo febbraio dovrebbe essere un Leo Esbat, e questo è un altro buon momento per iniziare un lavoro di guarigione, soprattutto perché Marte sarà diretto per allora. Se stai combattendo attivamente i sintomi, ti consiglierei di fissare un appuntamento con Centralforce, poiché può guidarti sui metodi TCM per contrastarli. Maggiori informazioni qui: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php? p=395075#p395075 [/citazione]

Ti ringrazio, proverò sicuramente una combinazione di urus e sowilo il prima possibile. Attualmente sto vibrando il mantra raum all'interno del chakra solare per aumentare il mio potere curativo. Per quanto riguarda il pluto maledetto uso gli elementi in cicli di 40 giorni e secondo l'elemento cambio il numero di respiri, ora dal 7 dicembre circa sto facendo 10 respiri di terra al giorno

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=409321 time=1672037674 user_id=21286]

When I tried this, it worked in some ways, but it also gave me a backlash. With these elements particularly, it made me pretty tired.

You are better off using runes or planetary mantras for this. For decreasing inflammation, this is related to both Venus (neutralizes) and the Moon (cools). The associated runes are Gebo and Berkano, respectively.

However, don't forget that it is our Sun and Mars which primarily fuel our vitality, as these energies, like the Sun, can create any other type of energy, including cooling or structural elements.

Mars is currently retrograde, but the best rune for health is Uruz, as it helps your body sustain itself. I would also recommend Jupiter in Aries or the upcoming Jupiter in Taurus, which can help by expanding these areas of your soul/body.

Next February should be a Leo Esbat, and this is another good time to start a healing working, especially as Mars will be direct by then.

If you are actively battling symptoms, I would recommend making an appointment with Centralforce, as he can guide you on the TCM methods for countering these.

More here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=395075#p395075

If your gonna use runes to recover then try Laatz uruz jera chant them in a row like that for about 20 minutes straight and program it to remove the problem and heal you. Its so important to time spells as best as we can but if we cant always afford to wait until the best timing then we should start a working anyway even in other times?

I was thinking of an all new way for me to handle this problem! I can once I recognize a problem do in the meantime an experimental working to stave off the problem until the best timing for the intended working which requires better timing thus giving me the opportunity to learn more by attempting something else beforehand as a kind of preparation to the intended working which requires better timing. Water does pump up uruz plus it can fight the inflammation right? But if you add jera it keeps it going longer so the working may last longer.

SunAndMoon said:
If your gonna use runes to recover then try Laatz uruz jera chant them in a row like that for about 20 minutes straight and program it to remove the problem and heal you. Its so important to time spells as best as we can but if we cant always afford to wait until the best timing then we should start a working anyway even in other times?

I was thinking of an all new way for me to handle this problem! I can once I recognize a problem do in the meantime an experimental working to stave off the problem until the best timing for the intended working which requires better timing thus giving me the opportunity to learn more by attempting something else beforehand as a kind of preparation to the intended working which requires better timing. Water does pump up uruz plus it can fight the inflammation right? But if you add jera it keeps it going longer so the working may last longer.

Yes, doing an "experimental" or short-term emergency working is a good strategy.

Keep in mind that Uruz has the best healing properties of all of them, as it literally pertains to the propagation of the healthy pattern of something, like the body. The other runes are less directly related to this.

If you are chanting for 20 minutes, then just use Uruz and do it for a full and permanent healing or increase to your vitality. This will make it harder to for health problems to develop in the future, as the soul has more healing energy behind it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410236 time=1672373715 user_id=21286]
SunAndMoon said:

Yes, doing an "experimental" or short-term emergency working is a good strategy.

Keep in mind that Uruz has the best healing properties of all of them, as it literally pertains to the propagation of the healthy pattern of something, like the body. The other runes are less directly related to this.

If you are chanting for 20 minutes, then just use Uruz and do it for a full and permanent healing or increase to your vitality. This will make it harder to for health problems to develop in the future, as the soul has more healing energy behind it.

Your answer is functional and practical but I think Im just looking to experiment and make new combinations and spells.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back