Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In Satan you shall advance

DarkPagan666

Socrates ones stated: “Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what’s good for you. They don’t want you to find answers, they want you to believe theirs.”

The Abrahamic teachings as we all know dictates the nature of how people should live their lives, and if the criteria of their dictates are not conformed by you, you will be thrown in a lake of fire by the love and grace of God, torturing your soul for all eternity, and blablabla.

*Sarcasm on*

The social conditioning from such a peace-loving death cult just takes your spark and breath away in life, doesn’t it? Oh, how marvelous it is to be so lost, not able find any purpose nor hope? Pray to God and you will receive his empty words, pliiiz goooy??

*Enough sarcasm*

The worst thing about social conditioning of the Jewish influence is that it makes an individual of that society genuinely believe that he or she is being moral, while in reality, the person may be committing the worst kind of immoral atrocities ever.

In the left brained suppressive world of the Jews, many do not seek further to get to know themselves. They hang on to Abrahamic teachings, devoid of spirituality, and are therefore lost as to who they truly are.

Xians are given empty words that never answers them, they are always left with more questions and a deep void of emptiness that they so desperately tries to fill in, deceiving themselves with whatever fairytale that keeps them going. Xians are told to keep faith and smear their own bodies with the blood of Jesus Christ to draw God closer, just so God can smell their flesh (God’s favorite is the smell of burnt flesh of his followers) and good faith.

I wish this was just a fraction of what the Jewish spirit represents. Unfortunately, it is way more insidious and sinister than that.

The atrocities committed by brainwashed fools are many. There are many levels of brainwashing and how far this has rooted in ones mind and soul. Some people are so far gone, they are left to that odious psychopath of a God, Nazarene, Jesus, Jews…it is not even funny.

Then, we have you. You who amidst all these lies and deception. You found the little lantern in the dark, looking around and seeing things more clearly. While your curiosity grows bigger as you move your lantern around to explore, you discover small puzzles of truth, until you gather the puzzles and make up a whole picture. You finally can see it all so clearly, and a huge light is cast over you, blessing you. You now see the Truth.

Satan has welcomed you back to the empowering and everlasting family of the true Gods. You are given tools instead to grow in power, knowledge, wisdom, becoming incredibly independent and strong in your own self. Satan wants you to grow into your own God.

The contrast between the Jewish decay and Satan reflects a harsh, but true reality. With Satan, we discover our own true selves. As we meditate and grow in the path of Godhood, we will be confronted with necessary realities both on ourselves and on external things in order to take the next step in our growth. It is also done in accordance to our own pace so that we actually can overcome it. Satan does not expose us to something we cannot handle, unlike the foul God of Abraham who only promises more lies and atrocities. Satan gives us the TRUTH!

__

The above was written some time ago; I wanted to share this now in order to inspire people to keep on going in their path of true advancement. I have been dedicated to Satan for more than a decade. Through this decade, Satan, my GD and other most beloved Gods have guided me to grow and advance in this enriching path. I’ve had my share of failures and mistakes. Yet, they have never left my side due this. Instead, I have been reminded of what must be done and given more answers as to how to overcome these obstacles. Then this is done and accomplished, and the magnitude of gratitude with the sense of inner strength this has given me…I am beyond grateful. There is not enough words for me to thank the Gods of their kindness.

After a power meditation session, I contemplated upon Socrates’ quote while visualizing Satans sigil (many years ago). I did not expect anything to happen, but things started to change a bit in how I perceived myself. I saw a different version that was stronger and more capable. I discovered more of my true self.

If you remove all social conditioning, expectations and limitations from yourself to the point of being absolutely free with a robust ego, mind and spirit…who are you and what are you meant to be?

Do not rush this and expect a lot if you try this technique. The point is, being with Satan will eventually lead you to more Truths about you and other things. It is important to be patient in this path. There are layers that will unfold as you grow through power meditation, study, and consultation to the Gods.

The negativities, weeds and drosses that are placed upon us will eventually subside as we grow in more light of Truth.

Stay put in your advancement, and you will reap all the benefits and beyond as time goes.

HAIL SATAN!!!

- Dark Pagan 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back