Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help with runes

CaspianTheDreamer

Which runes should i use if i want to take control of an authority figure to make a certain decision in my favor or to look over some errors and not deliver penalties, and help me instead?

I did a similiar spell something like three years ago. I used ANSUZ and THURISAZ. I vibrated each rune 108 times. I also remember using purple and black candles and i remember directing energy as purple light in the head of the "victim". The spell worked very well.

Caspian said:
Which runes should i use if i want to take control of an authority figure to make a certain decision in my favor or to look over some errors and not deliver penalties, and help me instead?

I would use the Thurisaz Rune to control a person. The Rune Isa to prevent him from giving penalties. Or the Gebo Rune to make him offer his help. Or maybe to convince him to make decisions I would try the Sowilo Rune. But that's just my thought.
I apologize if I'm wrong, I hope it can be useful.

Hello Caspian,
I find that simple color magick is one of most effective and least mentioned methods of influencing people and their thoughts.
In this instance, I would use purple. The qualities and attributes of purple and other colors can be found here:
https://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

This is my tried-and-true method:
1. Raise my energies with RAUM/ or with the full chakra meditation
2. When I feel the buzz, I visualize the person standing before me and in a brilliant sphere of the corresponding color- Lighting up the entire room with its immense glow.
3. With every exhale, I visualize the sphere getting more condensed and brighter.
4. Program the energy around them while keeping up the above visualization.
5. Do this for 10+ minutes every night.

HS.

Syt said:
Hello Caspian,
I find that simple color magick is one of most effective and least mentioned methods of influencing people and their thoughts.
In this instance, I would use purple. The qualities and attributes of purple and other colors can be found here:
https://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

This is my tried-and-true method:
1. Raise my energies with RAUM/ or with the full chakra meditation
2. When I feel the buzz, I visualize the person standing before me and in a brilliant sphere of the corresponding color- Lighting up the entire room with its immense glow.
3. With every exhale, I visualize the sphere getting more condensed and brighter.
4. Program the energy around them while keeping up the above visualization.
5. Do this for 10+ minutes every night.

HS.

Very true and excellent reply.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back