Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune Question To Lady Lydia

Yami666

Hi,
I would love to ask you, if you could please reply to me how to vibrate Ansuz and the icelandic version Aus, Algis, and the rune tyr, into the soul correctly, as explained by HP Maxine ( She explained in a sermon once, but wasn't clear about how to vibrate other runes exept Fehu, and she wrote that our Anti-Christ explained to her the secret of the runes and how correctly they must be vibrated in the soul).
Thank you and Hail Satan.

Yami666 said:
Hi,
I would love to ask you, if you could please reply to me how to vibrate Ansuz and the icelandic version Aus, Algis, and the rune tyr, into the soul correctly, as explained by HP Maxine ( She explained in a sermon once, but wasn't clear about how to vibrate other runes exept Fehu, and she wrote that our Anti-Christ explained to her the secret of the runes and how correctly they must be vibrated in the soul).
Check my signature and https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

Yami666 said:
Hi,

Hello :)

I honestly am not skilled with this. After reading HPS Maxine's sermon that you are referring to, I tried that method and tried to figure out the others myself, but it is something I would also need instructions on from an expert. HP Cobra recently wrote that he might be writing the instructions on it, so we will have to wait for that to come out.

However, there needs to be enough syllables per "point" of the rune. For example, Ansuz has the main line, and 2 more lines, so a total of 4 chakras needed (or perhaps 6), so the Icelandic Oss would not work, unless the syllables can be done for multiple chakras. That's where I had trouble figuring it out.

So, my best guess would be:

Ansuz: base to crown for the main line, then crown to left temple chakra, then perhaps throat to left shoulder chakra. But matching up the exact syllable to line/chakra is up to you, as I don't like giving theories.

Henu the Great said:
Check my signature and https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

That's not what the OP was talking about. Engraving them into the soul, as per HPS Maxine's sermon about 5+ years ago. Lining each syllable up with a specific chakra to make the shape of the rune into the soul, but with each line (chakra to chakra) in a correct order.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back