Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions about demons and their "specialties".

Voice of Enki [JG]

Primal said:
So, alright...

Satan is the master demon but there are demons working under him. So why can't we all just put everything to Satan? Does he get pissed if we don't go through the right chain of command? But anyway...

I'm thinking of getting guidance/patronage to whoever the "demon of vengeance" is. Honestly, folks, my hands are full. I barely can manage time for the forty-day meditation program. It is gonna be a time-commitment to do my own research in here about which demon does what... So who will he/she be?

I'm thinking of buying a Ouija board to communicate with him. What unique offerings do I have to give him that he requires/semi-requires in order for me to earn his support? And to what extent will he help me? Will I get lucid dreams from him? Can I only talk to him through astral projection?

I'm confused by the independence-vs-patronage issue. On one hand I'm supposed to do my own witchcraft (of which one of you here have linked to me in a different thread), on the other hand, I do wonder what kind of role or help the demons will flat out give to me on a silver spoon if we ask for it.

For a quick answer to see which Demons to seek out for help with things, look at this page:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Hail Satan!

Primal said:
So, alright...

Satan is the master demon but there are demons working under him. So why can't we all just put everything to Satan? Does he get pissed if we don't go through the right chain of command? But anyway...

I'm thinking of getting guidance/patronage to whoever the "demon of vengeance" is. Honestly, folks, my hands are full. I barely can manage time for the forty-day meditation program. It is gonna be a time-commitment to do my own research in here about which demon does what... So who will he/she be?

I'm thinking of buying a Ouija board to communicate with him. What unique offerings do I have to give him that he requires/semi-requires in order for me to earn his support? And to what extent will he help me? Will I get lucid dreams from him? Can I only talk to him through astral projection?

I'm confused by the independence-vs-patronage issue. On one hand I'm supposed to do my own witchcraft (of which one of you here have linked to me in a different thread), on the other hand, I do wonder what kind of role or help the demons will flat out give to me on a silver spoon if we ask for it.

Satan does not work solely alone on Humanity's situation. He is above all, as he is the most powerful. That does not automatically mean there will be no other Demons who can provide Humanity necessary resources. Satan does not get pissed if you contact other Demons before Him, nor does He get pissed if you contact Him first, talking to Him every day or not talking to Him at all. What you choose to do is between you and Father Satan alone. All of us has our unique bond with Father Satan. He is extremely understanding. If you need Him, He is there, waiting for you.

You should work on your higher chakras (I'd recommend the watchtowers meditation). These will mainly help to open up the astral senses, which helps you to communicate with the Demons easier. Starting to be able to lucid dream is signs of opening up your mind. The demons does not just communicate verbally, through dreams or ouija boards, though it helps. Demons can communicate to you by giving you hunches, a very strong thought that suddenly pops in your head (which you should investigate), a weird coincidence that somehow relates to your query all of a sudden. Whenever I ask Satan, my GD, other Demons or lesser/messenger Demons, I never expect them to answer me directly at ones. Sometimes it can go so far up till a week or two until I receive an answer (depends on the nature of the query).

You seem to have time to pop in here now and then asking certain things. So why not using that time to meditate? It takes less than a minute to align the chakras properly, a few minutes to clean all chakras - a fast every day cleaning is better than no cleaning, do 20 vibrations on one chakra for a week at a time can be done (takes 5 minutes top). My point is, meditation can be modified into our schedule as we see fit. It does not have to be superhero perfect. We have the time if we want to.

In closing, the Demons do help us by either assisting us in certain things or guiding us so we can become more independent. Try to have an open mind when contacting the Demon you are interested to get to know. You might not always get the response/answer you expect. I know I haven't.

Primal said:

Hearing from somebody that the answers from these gods can actually be very indirect (as opposed to be purely only through verbal communication with them in the astral or within a dream) is actually very comforting to me.

I know you all here hate the Christian gospel. I do too. But I have to point out that that kind of spiritual bond towards a deity (which in the case of my past, was towards the greys) is something I'm at home with. Praying to Greysus Christ worked the same way as you described.

I was under the impression that unless I was some kind of master astral projector, I'd be reduced to doing a complicated ritual all the time.

As for your concern that I spend too much time here and not enough meditating... Look buddy, I'm a philosopher. We philosophers engage in deep discussion about profound things towards people. It literally relaxes us the same way nerds get relaxed through video games and food lovers get comfort from food. And after several hours of any day studying for an exam or working on a project, all I want is to relax. I consider spiritual practices like meditation and witchcraft to be a form of work. No thanks.

My schedule will open up. The semester is only four weeks long. After that, I'd be home-free.

I've been gunning to start that forty-day meditation program.

The 40 day meditation doesnt take much time. Its literally designed in a way that you can do it after waking up and before bed every day even if you are really busy.

The occult world is a part of the scientific world, but it hasnt been experimented enough with yet, despite the massive amounts of proof people still disregard this as "unscientific".

When you do proper meditation, you allow for more neural pathways and "finer" energies to circulate. This will, in turn. open one's mind toward the ultimate truth of things as they are, IF one adheres to meditation and advancement seriously and is consistent.

The Joy of Satan I believe, is a very philosophical organization. Philo " Love" + Sophia " One of he names of the serpent/ kundalini in Ancient Greece" = philosophy.

I believe the Sufis ( pagan believers and meditators of Mithraic religion) also have to do with the same thing. All legitimate occult disciplines lead to the kundalini at some point.

Primal said:

Hearing from somebody that the answers from these gods can actually be very indirect (as opposed to be purely only through verbal communication with them in the astral or within a dream) is actually very comforting to me.

I know you all here hate the Christian gospel. I do too. But I have to point out that that kind of spiritual bond towards a deity (which in the case of my past, was towards the greys) is something I'm at home with. Praying to Greysus Christ worked the same way as you described.

I was under the impression that unless I was some kind of master astral projector, I'd be reduced to doing a complicated ritual all the time.

As for your concern that I spend too much time here and not enough meditating... Look buddy, I'm a philosopher. We philosophers engage in deep discussion about profound things towards people. It literally relaxes us the same way nerds get relaxed through video games and food lovers get comfort from food. And after several hours of any day studying for an exam or working on a project, all I want is to relax. I consider spiritual practices like meditation and witchcraft to be a form of work. No thanks.

My schedule will open up. The semester is only four weeks long. After that, I'd be home-free.

I've been gunning to start that forty-day meditation program.

You absolutely don't have to do complicated things to reach our Gods. I recommend you go through the list of Demons on JoS and see for yourself who stands out to you, someone you find intriguing. Either try doing a summoning ritual to that Demon(ess), or simply vibrate the Demons' name and visualize/focusing upon his/her sigil (if listed). This way you make a psychic connection to that particular God. Whenever you want to communicate or asking things in the future, if present, visualize the sigil or simply just think about that Demon(ess). Doing this regularly will further strengthen your bond.

I'm a philosopher, nerd and a full time student too, including having two jobs on the side. If I can make it work, most people can. It is all about the mindset. Philosophical questions was the very thing that lead me to Spiritual Satanism. Meditation and Witchcraft doesn't have to be a form of work. It can be quite joyous, relaxing and empowering in so many ways. Doing power breaths (5-10 breaths) helps to soothe and relax the mind, so does physical Yoga, and Yoga the eight fold path in all respects. There are many different meditations that actually brings calmness, bliss/ecstasy, mental stimulation, strength and fulfillment (a few examples linked below).

One time I was asking certain questions to my Guardian Demon, and he answered me during a meditation session when I was the most relaxed. It was a wonderful experience.

Power breaths:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

Beautiful meditation from Satan:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

Blue Light meditation:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

Pineal gland meditation:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

Yoga:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Primal said:
Alright look, thanks. But let me pose to you this question. I'm not being a smartass. It's sincere...

Taking off time reading my non-college related personal studies like my current personal studies of evolutionary psychology and weightlifting techniques (through YouTube), of which consumes about an hour of my non-college related time, and replacing it with Satanic yoga... Is better in your eyes?

I'm not being a smartass nor am I mocking you and Satanism. It's a sincere question because my own personal studies are also important to me.

You should do and continue doing what interests you and bring you joy. That is important. If your non-related studies of evolutionary psychology and weightlifting techniques only takes an hour in total, even if it takes two hours, then I see no problem including Hatha or Kundalini Yoga to your routine. You don't have to replace anything. But, in a sense, if you were to replace it, Satanic Yoga over time will help your overall evolution as a Human Being anyway.

What is better in my eyes are irrelevant as Satan, the High Priests and Priestesses, and other advanced Satanists through time have given instructions, testimonies and shared their experiences of how great Satanic Yoga truly is to elevate us into an higher existence. It is veracious.

If you implement as much as 30 minutes of meditation into your everyday routine, then that will aid you a lot in the long run. More so than people who neglect Spiritual practice for whatever reason. An example, Jupiter is in retrograde in Pisces. You can begin a Jupiter Spiritual square that helps you to take joy in meditation and spiritual practices, in that you experience abundance when practicing. It is a fairly small Square and it takes very little time to do. It is a nice start.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back