Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money Magick on the Upcoming Eclipse

Greetings SS family,

As all of you must be aware, tomorrow is a Blood Moon eclipse in Taurus. This would probably normally be a great time to do a money working on, and I still think it is. My sole reservation is that tomorrow is a Mars day, not at all related to wealth.

Do you guys think this is enough to offset an otherwise probably great placement for money workings? Because I'd really not like to miss such a prime time but if it's not a prime time after all, then no need to waste time.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Greetings SS family,

As all of you must be aware, tomorrow is a Blood Moon eclipse in Taurus. This would probably normally be a great time to do a money working on, and I still think it is. My sole reservation is that tomorrow is a Mars day, not at all related to wealth.

Do you guys think this is enough to offset an otherwise probably great placement for money workings? Because I'd really not like to miss such a prime time but if it's not a prime time after all, then no need to waste time.
The calendar says its a good day for money working, I guess the eclipse can give it a huge boost.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Greetings SS family,

Not the most ideal position, but at the same time, works. Mars, instead of having "none at all" relation to wealth can be viewed in some aspects as a lesser Sun even though Pluto is the higher octave of Mars. For example empowering solar plexus, which in turn enables more wealth etc, can be done on Tuesdays.

Of course, do it.

Mars ruled day, think of it in terms of fire dominance. That is explosive energy, expanding and conquering energy, set to glory of success. Always think in favor for your workings. Coupled with Moon in Taurus with Eclipse, which is the greatest permanence to finances, wealth and riches, and the Eclipse it gives maturity to the energy, which means a strong basis for the working.

The Moon is the cycle and the fluid, the Taurus of Moon is the Earth and Venus (as money), the Mars ruled day is the creative principle of fire, the Eclipse is the time boost, maturing of the working.

I would do it for as long as I could, probably 90 days. Having incoming Jupiter squares as well, great leveling.

Thersthara said:
NakedPluto said:
Of course, do it.

Mars ruled day, think of it in terms of fire dominance. That is explosive energy, expanding and conquering energy, set to glory of success. Always think in favor for your workings. Coupled with Moon in Taurus with Eclipse, which is the greatest permanence to finances, wealth and riches, and the Eclipse it gives maturity to the energy, which means a strong basis for the working.

The Moon is the cycle and the fluid, the Taurus of Moon is the Earth and Venus (as money), the Mars ruled day is the creative principle of fire, the Eclipse is the time boost, maturing of the working.

I would do it for as long as I could, probably 90 days. Having incoming Jupiter squares as well, great leveling.

Does the effect of the Eclipse on spells also affect spells that started on November 7th? Does it necessarily have to be the day of the eclipse?

I think it should be as close to the Eclipse, or at least emphasized around that time on the second day from the 7th. If you started a Moon Square on 7th it is perfect regardless, as it is the Moon.

Thersthara said:
NakedPluto said:
Of course, do it.

Does the effect of the Eclipse on spells also affect spells that started on November 7th? Does it necessarily have to be the day of the eclipse?

From what I know, the effects of celestial events like these last for a while after the fact, but I don't know about the before. I'd stay safe and start after the Eclipse, which is around right now anyway.

Good luck regarding your working.

Also thanks for pitching in, everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back