Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

List of Meditations and spiritual energy works

fuoco blu 666

Longevity meditation to extend life and youth

Dagaz, Nauthiz, Sowilo x 40
"Runes energy merges my sexual energy and my jing is maximally preserved in a healthy and positive way for me eternally now" x 9

Psychokinetic awakening

Rune Sugil x 111
"Rune energy Sugil awakens and amplifies my telekinetic abilities in a healthy way for me eternally completely now" x 5

Activation of the pineal gland with the runes
Rune Bercna and Sugil x 111 on the pineal gland

"The energy of the Bercna and Sugil runes activates and fully and permanently strengthens my pineal gland" x 13

Energy absorption of the Sun for purification and spiritual empowerment

Uruz x 36 or 100 0 111 or 216 or 666
"my soul absorbs as much solar energy as possible when I am in the sun in an extremely beneficial and empowering way for me" 10

Strengthen the will
Eihwaz and Sowilo x 40

"The energy of the Eihwaz and Sowilo runes strengthens my willpower, my willpower is extremely powerful now and forever" x 8

Psychic healing

Uinne, Thyth, Sugil

"The energy of the Uinne and Thyth runes heals me from all trauma and psychological ailments in a healthy and positive way for me, my mind is strong and healthy in every way"

Health

Fehu and Sowilo

"my health and vitality are very powerful and I am permanently enjoying perfect and complete physical and mental health"

Enhance future divination and telepathy

Ehwaz, Ansuz, Sowilo x 40
"The energy of the Ehwaz, Ansuz and Sowilo runes awakens and empowers my ability to see the future and my telepathy in a healthy and positive way for me" x 13

Freedom from Christianity

Uruz, Ansuz and Sowilo x 40

The energy of the runes Uruz, Ansuz and Sowilo frees me from any connection and any influence with Christianity permanently and completely now and forever "x 10

Empower and release sexuality

Uruz on the sexual chakra (second chakra) x 216

"The energy of the Uruz rune frees my sexuality from all complexes of a sexual nature, my sexuality is extremely powerful, liberating and healthy" x 10

Aura of terror for enemies

Uruz and Eihwaz x 90
"my aura terrifies and paralyzes every Jew, Christian, Muslim with fear and prevents him from acting against me" x 9

Increase friendship
Wunjo and Ansuz
The energy of the Uinne rune breaks all the barriers that hinder my communication with (person name) and our bond is strengthened "x 9

Increase creativity and artistic inspiration
Kenaz, Ansuz, Sowilo
Better time management
Raidho, Jera x 60
"The energy of the runes Raidho and Jera harmonizes my being with the rhythms of nature and provides me with the vital momentum to better manage my perception of time"

Speed ​​up the metabolism
Fehu for 111 or 216
"The energy of the Fehu rune accelerates my matebolism and I lose excess body fat in a completely healthy way"

Calm hunger to lose weight
Isa x 80 on the stomach
"The energy of the Isa rune calms and satisfies hunger so that my sense of hunger is balanced and I lose weight in a healthy way"

Fortify love and passion
Giba, Kaun, Sauil x 49
The energy of the runes Giba, Kaun and Sauil strengthens the love that exists between me and (name of the loved one who loves you) and makes it extremely intense and passionate, permanent and indestructible "

Increase wisdom and a sense of justice

Raidho, Tiwaz, Thurisaz x 40
"The energy of the Raidho, Tiwaz and Thurisaz increases my wisdom and my sense of justice and awareness of universal laws permanently now"

Increase the intellect and genius
Mannaz and Dagaz x 80
"The energy of the Mannaz and Dagaz runes increase my learning ability and my intelligence in a healthy way for me, I have fully awakened all my intellectual abilities now"

Fertility
Ingwaz, Bjork, Jera x 40
"the energy of the runes Ingwaz, Bjork and Jera provide my sexual energy and my fertility increases"

Assist in astral projection
Raidho, Sowilo x 40
The energy of the Raidho and Sowilo runes increases my ability to astrally project my soul, I am totally aware and conscious during astral travel "

Increase the charisma and the ability to influence the emotions of other beings
Kenaz, Sowilo
"The energy of the Kenaz and Sowilo runes increases my charisma in a positive and healthy way for me and I am able to influence the emotions of others with my will" 9 times

Increase memory and remember past lives
Othal, Eihwaz, Mannaz x 81
"The energy of the runes Othal, Eihwaz, Mannaz increases my memory and brings back all the memories and talents of my past lives in a healthy and positive way for me"

Strengthen your relationship with Satan's energy while meditating to become more aware and powerful
Satanama x 40
"the energy of the mantra Satanama harmonizes the elements in my soul and makes me aware of the truth of universal laws, my soul is completely in harmony with the energy of Satan and with nature in the most sublime and pleasant way "

This is going in my bookmarks!

Thanks for all the great information! One question, do you know which rune(s) I should use to empower my third eye?

I still can't see aura's but I can feel them.

Thanks so much. :)

sublimestatanist said:
This is going in my bookmarks!

Thanks for all the great information! One question, do you know which rune(s) I should use to empower my third eye?

I still can't see aura's but I can feel them.

Thanks so much. :)

to open the third eye you can use a choice of different runes or use them all together: Dagaz, Thurisaz, Sowilo, Bjork.

I have noticed that several runes resonate better with the soul following the energy of the birth chart.
Dagaz for Uranus, Thurisaz to break psychic barriers and provide wisdom, Bjork for the Moon, Sowilo is the Sun rune that increases the awareness of energies.

to see the auras it is necessary to train every day, the third eye must be purified before being strengthened and then the peripheral vision must be trained by looking for example on a black background something white.

In the beginning you see indefinite lines of the etheric body then you will be able to see the first layers of the aura but without the colors, later on you will be able to see the colors and all the layers and increase your view of the world in a completely new way for you, it is useful for improving powers such as precognition, telepathy (it is possible to read the colors of thoughts and how they affect the aura) and telekinesis because it gives more control of what the aura is doing with the things to move with this power.

fuoco blu 666 said:

Longevity meditation to extend life and youth

Dagaz, Nauthiz, Sowilo x 40
"Runes energy merges my sexual energy and my jing is maximally preserved in a healthy and positive way for me eternally now" x 9

Psychokinetic awakening

Rune Sugil x 111
"Rune energy Sugil awakens and amplifies my telekinetic abilities in a healthy way for me eternally completely now" x 5

Activation of the pineal gland with the runes
Rune Bercna and Sugil x 111 on the pineal gland

"The energy of the Bercna and Sugil runes activates and fully and permanently strengthens my pineal gland" x 13

Energy absorption of the Sun for purification and spiritual empowerment

Uruz x 36 or 100 0 111 or 216 or 666
"my soul absorbs as much solar energy as possible when I am in the sun in an extremely beneficial and empowering way for me" 10

Strengthen the will
Eihwaz and Sowilo x 40

"The energy of the Eihwaz and Sowilo runes strengthens my willpower, my willpower is extremely powerful now and forever" x 8

Psychic healing

Uinne, Thyth, Sugil

"The energy of the Uinne and Thyth runes heals me from all trauma and psychological ailments in a healthy and positive way for me, my mind is strong and healthy in every way"

Health

Fehu and Sowilo

"my health and vitality are very powerful and I am permanently enjoying perfect and complete physical and mental health"

Enhance future divination and telepathy

Ehwaz, Ansuz, Sowilo x 40
"The energy of the Ehwaz, Ansuz and Sowilo runes awakens and empowers my ability to see the future and my telepathy in a healthy and positive way for me" x 13

Freedom from Christianity

Uruz, Ansuz and Sowilo x 40

The energy of the runes Uruz, Ansuz and Sowilo frees me from any connection and any influence with Christianity permanently and completely now and forever "x 10

Empower and release sexuality

Uruz on the sexual chakra (second chakra) x 216

"The energy of the Uruz rune frees my sexuality from all complexes of a sexual nature, my sexuality is extremely powerful, liberating and healthy" x 10

Aura of terror for enemies

Uruz and Eihwaz x 90
"my aura terrifies and paralyzes every Jew, Christian, Muslim with fear and prevents him from acting against me" x 9

Increase friendship
Wunjo and Ansuz
The energy of the Uinne rune breaks all the barriers that hinder my communication with (person name) and our bond is strengthened "x 9

Increase creativity and artistic inspiration
Kenaz, Ansuz, Sowilo
Better time management
Raidho, Jera x 60
"The energy of the runes Raidho and Jera harmonizes my being with the rhythms of nature and provides me with the vital momentum to better manage my perception of time"

Speed ​​up the metabolism
Fehu for 111 or 216
"The energy of the Fehu rune accelerates my matebolism and I lose excess body fat in a completely healthy way"

Calm hunger to lose weight
Isa x 80 on the stomach
"The energy of the Isa rune calms and satisfies hunger so that my sense of hunger is balanced and I lose weight in a healthy way"

Fortify love and passion
Giba, Kaun, Sauil x 49
The energy of the runes Giba, Kaun and Sauil strengthens the love that exists between me and (name of the loved one who loves you) and makes it extremely intense and passionate, permanent and indestructible "

Increase wisdom and a sense of justice

Raidho, Tiwaz, Thurisaz x 40
"The energy of the Raidho, Tiwaz and Thurisaz increases my wisdom and my sense of justice and awareness of universal laws permanently now"

Increase the intellect and genius
Mannaz and Dagaz x 80
"The energy of the Mannaz and Dagaz runes increase my learning ability and my intelligence in a healthy way for me, I have fully awakened all my intellectual abilities now"

Fertility
Ingwaz, Bjork, Jera x 40
"the energy of the runes Ingwaz, Bjork and Jera provide my sexual energy and my fertility increases"

Assist in astral projection
Raidho, Sowilo x 40
The energy of the Raidho and Sowilo runes increases my ability to astrally project my soul, I am totally aware and conscious during astral travel "

Increase the charisma and the ability to influence the emotions of other beings
Kenaz, Sowilo
"The energy of the Kenaz and Sowilo runes increases my charisma in a positive and healthy way for me and I am able to influence the emotions of others with my will" 9 times

Increase memory and remember past lives
Othal, Eihwaz, Mannaz x 81
"The energy of the runes Othal, Eihwaz, Mannaz increases my memory and brings back all the memories and talents of my past lives in a healthy and positive way for me"

Strengthen your relationship with Satan's energy while meditating to become more aware and powerful
Satanama x 40
"the energy of the mantra Satanama harmonizes the elements in my soul and makes me aware of the truth of universal laws, my soul is completely in harmony with the energy of Satan and with nature in the most sublime and pleasant way "

Thank you for writing these. There will be plenty to choose from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back