Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Is Satan can do magic?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Reposting this here into the proper forum

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395099 time=1666510924 user_id=21286]
Ven26 said:
Hello,
Im newbie and need a lot of direction :cry:

I was born in Islam n Cristiany background almost 40years and realize all of them just a bullshit. So, i feel confused now.

Can Satan do miracle to help me?

Hail Satan

This is posted in the wrong subforum, but that is ok.

Yes Satan can help and guide you, but he also wants us to become strong by ourselves. It is important that you try to help yourself. If Satan simply gave us whatever we wanted, we would become like spoiled children.

At the same time, he does help people who are having problems. Yet, sometimes his help comes through guiding you towards a solution, rather than just dumping a bag of gold on your head. This is how he helps you learn.

You can always talk to Satan or the Gods through their sigils. It is important to develop a good relationship with them. They can hear you, even if you cannot hear them.

It is very important that you being meditating if you want to see positive changes in your life. The faster you learn and grow in this area, the easier things will be in the future for you. If you do this, then the Gods will see that you are definitely trying and they will be pleased with your efforts.

Start with this beginner guide: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Ven26 said:
Thank you for reply, this is very clear. How about Sins, will Satan jugde us for all our sins? Reward and punishment concept too embedded in my mind, this is inheritance from my last religion. Thank you
Hail Satan

Ven26 said:
Thank you for reply, this is very clear. How about Sins, will Satan jugde us for all our sins? Reward and punishment concept too embedded in my mind, this is inheritance from my last religion. Thank you
Hail Satan

The concept of Sins is much different from the Christian perspective. We are focused on what brings health and prosperity to the human soul, so any Christian sins are thrown out, such as sexual and dietary restrictions.

In most cases, when we make mistakes we suffer on our own. There is no need for a God to fly by and make your situation worse. We also recognize that our mistakes come from our own abilities and negative karma within our soul.

Therefore, focus on the solutions available to you. Keeping your soul clean and empowered will help a lot for avoiding major problems in your life. For specific problems, you need to do larger energy work.

If you have emotional problems, for example, then you fix this with energy work, such as removing trauma with the Ansuz rune or chanting Wunjo to make you emotionally satisfied.

At the same time, the Gods are very understanding of our natural limitations and know that we cannot fix everything in 1 day. They also understand that if they abandon us over a single mistake, it would be difficult for us to grow.

That does not mean Satan would approve of you if you decided to kill someone. You should seek to be the best person you can be, but also be aware of any problems within your soul that can make this difficult for you.

To do this, you must first be aware of your astrology, then you must be competent with energy techniques to be able to implement a solution to your problem.

Start by reading the above link and practicing the techniques in the file I gave you. Also introduce yourself to Satan through his sigil and consider dedicating yourself to him.

Ven26 said:
Hail Satan

Welcome!

On the topic of "sin" - HP Cobra posted how the idea of "repenting" is (like everything in Christianity), is a Pagan practice of old, and is stolen and perverted, I can't find the post. "Repenting" in its true and uncorrupted form is simply you eliminating as much negativity and parasitic energies from your life as much as possible. Christianity seeks to do the opposite.

The Christian concept of "sin" is different from the Pagan. To the Pagans, "sins" are the things that destroy your Soul, as well as the common sense stuff, like murdering, having an ultra-narcassistic ego, being a criminal and etc.

The Christian concept of "sin" - is literally, EVERYTHING about Mankind because the "god" of these foul programs are hostile E.T.s who have a burning, seething hatred for Mankind. Not sure why there's an extra space in the list below, could be a UI issue.

Stupidest "sins" in the BibLIE

• Being successful (even if you're not greedy) is sin (Matthew 5:3).
  • Being sexually-attracted is a sin (Matthew 5:28)
  • Enjoying life is a sin (John 12:25).
  • Seeking medical treatment and trying to fix your body/mind/soul is a sin (Matthew 5:30).
  • Celebrating Christmas is a sin (Jeremiah 10:3-4) - this is why Jewish-owned bussinesses wanna force people to work on Christmas, which is OURs to begin with
  • "God" randomly assaults and surprise-attacks planets and civilizations "like a thief" and playing cosmic big daddy (2 Peter 3:10-12)

......and in Isaiah 55:8, the "god" of Christianity admits that he hates Mankind, and Mankind's ways "aren't his ways".

And I could go on and on, but when it comes you consciously ridding yourself of heinous Christian beliefs, you should definitely check out EvilBible.com , it was one of the first websites that exposed in-depth to the evil and lying religion of Judeo-Christianity, just read with a Satanic eye since it's an Atheist website. You should also check-out our sister website, Exposing Christianity.

You also stated you have a former Islamic background, not sure if you're ethnically Arab, but I'm also working on projects delving in the depth to the Pre-Islamic glory of the Arabs, since they wanna push the lie that Islam made Arabs great.

However, by the example of historical Pagan Arab kingdoms and their achievements, such as the Nabataeans, Sabians, Hadramaut, Dedanites, pre-Jewish Himyarites, the Emesians and Palmyrenes - it's become quite clear that the Arabs were already great before Islam.

Then, you should start doing meditations. On the Satanic Witchcraft page, they have beginners pages, and the 40-Day Meditation program.

Good luck to you and may the Gods guide you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back