Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wall of Shame ideas

Bun

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Please tell me if you are right with the topic idea! 😊

If you like it, I will keep this topic active, if not, I will remove it, no problems.

I like the idea in theory. A few usernames come to mind right off the bat, but I would need to collect proper evidence and although that would be sorta fun for me, (very fun in fact :D ) I don't believe it would be the best use of my time personally. I'm also sure that not every SS here has the same level of developed or natural intuition when it comes to these sorts of things, so it would be wise to refrain from haphazardly posting any names or accusations apart from obvious ones.

But yes, even if we don't post names everyone should be aware that with the Joy of Satan growing in popularity there very likely will come along with that those who wish to "poison the well" so to speak....(a better phrase escapes me at the moment) I'm not sure how to exactly put this without it seeming like I'm promoting paranoia or mistrust or anything like that, but maybe just read things with a Satanic eye.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello, dear SS family! In this topic I would like some of you that have more time on the forums, to, if one of them found out that there is a troll account to post the name of the account and what the troll account usually posts, in order to make sure new members or people who, due to certain factors, be easily confused by the Enemy.

If you like it, I will keep this topic active, if not, I will remove it, no problems.

LMAO. Please put me there. It would be such a meme.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Bun said:

Any genuine troll is not going to care at all that they get put on this list. If anything, this will also make them change their account so that they can act in secret.

The mods watch approve all posts from new accounts, therefore they can stop any trolling right in its tracks. This "Wall" is more likely to be abused by people trying to win their arguments.

GoyVeyII said:

The question is are you Jewish or an SS? If you are not an enemy of JoS, then this is simply a matter of just learning and growing. There is no need for a permanent black mark or anything.

You said you had problems interacting with people before. That alone is no big deal, just clear out any trauma or other obstacles that may inspire negative behavior. Don't seek to actually adopt any black sheep persona.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=392804 time=1665296690 user_id=21286]
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Bun said:

Any genuine troll is not going to care at all that they get put on this list. If anything, this will also make them change their account so that they can act in secret.

The mods watch approve all posts from new accounts, therefore they can stop any trolling right in its tracks. This "Wall" is more likely to be abused by people trying to win their arguments.

GoyVeyII said:

The question is are you Jewish or an SS? If you are not an enemy of JoS, then this is simply a matter of just learning and growing. There is no need for a permanent black mark or anything.

You said you had problems interacting with people before. That alone is no big deal, just clear out any trauma or other obstacles that may inspire negative behavior. Don't seek to actually adopt any black sheep persona.

Aren't you supposedly advanced enough to speak to Demons? I'm not saying you aren't, but if you were just ask them? You understand there's a wider spectrum than just Jew or SS right?

GoyVeyII said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Bun said:

GoyVeyII said:

Aren't you supposedly advanced enough to speak to Demons? I'm not saying you aren't, but if you were just ask them? You understand there's a wider spectrum than just Jew or SS right?

Yes GoyVey, from whichever hole you crawled from.

I am not even surprised. Aren't you supposed to be an SS for umm, ten years? What kind of decade long Satanist asks this question? If you had any iota of respect for the Gods you would know their time is much more valuable than asking such questions.

I don't need to ask my GD about whether you're some jew wasting our time here, for instance. It's effortless to know.

And that disturbing GIF on your signature doesn't belong here. But that's stuff a creature like you dwells on anyway.

Nobody here considers you an SS. All you do is chase members away and jew around.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392812 time=1665300386 user_id=19170]
GoyVeyII said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I am not even surprised. Aren't you supposed to be an SS for umm, ten years? What kind of decade long Satanist asks this question? If you had any iota of respect for the Gods you would know their time is much more valuable than asking such questions.

I don't need to ask my GD about whether you're some jew wasting our time here, for instance. It's effortless to know.

And that disturbing GIF on your signature doesn't belong here. But that's stuff a creature like you dwells on anyway.

Nobody here considers you an SS. All you do is chase members away and jew around.

If you're so sure, then declare me a jew and do so risking your credibility if you're wrong. Go through the full effort in identifying me personally without doxxing me, ask the Gods or do so through the best intuitive methods available to you. It would be interesting. Mind you, I've been here for a 1.5 years pretty consistently supposedly attacking people maliciously. If I was a jew, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the Demons would have told someone by now? Maybe you'd be so bold as to spiritually attack me and find out if Beelzebub would care or not? I'm certainly interested.

Prove I'm a jew with effort, if you try to do so and you fail miserably then I think you aren't advanced enough to be a guardian.

GoyVeyII said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

If you're so sure, then declare me a jew and do so risking your credibility if you're wrong. Go through the full effort in identifying me personally without doxxing me, ask the Gods or do so through the best intuitive methods available to you. It would be interesting. Mind you, I've been here for a 1.5 years pretty consistently supposedly attacking people maliciously. If I was a jew, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the Demons would have told someone by now? Maybe you'd be so bold as to spiritually attack me and find out if Beelzebub would care or not? I'm certainly interested.

Prove I'm a jew with effort, if you try to do so and you fail miserably then I think you aren't advanced enough to be a guardian.

Actually, I changed my mind. Yes, yes it was bold of me to say that but I don't have time for it. We can do this later, totally forget I have better things to do with my time right now.

GoyVeyII said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

Why would you assume that I will go back and forth with you? I am just making sure that everyone knows what you're trying to do.

You're trying so hard, it's so obvious you're an infiltrator. Trying to use things from our websites against us. Yes Baalzebul doesn't allow SS to curse each other but you're not one. And why would you assume that I would waste my energy on you? There's endless enemy units and we just do our RTRs and watch them get filled with terror.

1.5 years is a joke for an account created in September. Unless you're admitting you've been using other accounts that got banned.

No it's not logical because nobody has time for an infinite number of lizards. You're like the millionth infiltrator in our history or something. Why the heck would a whole God waste their time on this nonsense? For every infiltrator that would be identified, there's countless more to take their place. Yes let a God show up for every new infiltrator with an account.

Again and again you show that you're not a Satanist. Much less for ten years as you were saying in another post. At this point you might as well type in Hebrew.

Your worthless "if the Gods are real why aren't they identifying trolls" trick is not going to work on anyone.

Your arrogance is off the roof. Why would anyone comply with your silly demands? Apparently being a JoS Guardian is about how good you are at passing some test where you curse someone and observe one of our God's reaction.

You can go back to jewing around, keeping in mind that no one is buying your act.

GoyVeyII said:
Actually, I changed my mind. Yes, yes it was bold of me to say that but I don't have time for it. We can do this later, totally forget I have better things to do with my time right now.
I'm not doing whatever you think I'm doing with you. You worthless little prove I'm an infiltrator test.

I was only concerned with exposing you for other people to know what you're doing here which is chasing people away like that poor guy on a wheelchair you attacked repeatedly like the scum that you are.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392825 time=1665305327 user_id=19170]
GoyVeyII said:
I'm not doing whatever you think I'm doing with you. You worthless little prove I'm an infiltrator test.
Your*

GoyVeyII said:
GoyVeyII said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Just shut the fuck up and leave. thanks.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392822 time=1665305061 user_id=19170]
GoyVeyII said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Why would you assume that I will go back and forth with you? I am just making sure that everyone knows what you're trying to do.

You're trying so hard, it's so obvious you're an infiltrator. Trying to use things from our websites against us. Yes Baalzebul doesn't allow SS to curse each other but you're not one. And why would you assume that I would waste my energy on you? There's endless enemy units and we just do our RTRs and watch them get filled with terror.

1.5 years is a joke for an account created in September. Unless you're admitting you've been using other accounts that got banned.

No it's not logical because nobody has time for an infinite number of lizards. You're like the millionth infiltrator in our history or something. Why the heck would a whole God waste their time on this nonsense? For every infiltrator that would be identified, there's countless more to take their place. Yes let a God show up for every new infiltrator with an account.

Again and again you show that you're not a Satanist. Much less for ten years as you were saying in another post. At this point you might as well type in Hebrew.

Your worthless "if the Gods are real why aren't they identifying trolls" trick is not going to work on anyone.

Your arrogance is off the roof. Why would anyone comply with your silly demands? Apparently being a JoS Guardian is about how good you are at passing some test where you curse someone and observe one of our God's reaction.

You can go back to jewing around, keeping in mind that no one is buying your act.

This idiot is most probably that Outlaw Torn guy. same vibe.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

I don't think you're a stupid person but you're not seeing pretty obvious things. I'll get back to this later.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:

It's not wrong to suggest ideas, Brother.
Conceptually, it is funny in its own way.
However...

Bad actors can use this list as a way to better their tactics.
To know when one must stop posting, and make a new one.
In practicality, it serves as a system of "Infiltration Feedback".
Also, as a "Badge of Honour" of sorts that puts "it" on a pedestal. To be seen by all.
Rather than prevention, it becomes motivation.
Upon return, it seeks lower than before.

A liar's "mountain". Where it does not climb, but digs below.
The depth of which extend as far as the delusion.
The liar not only digs a grave, but lays the path for more to die atop it.
In time, the corpse pile is so large, it protrudes out the ground, above the surface.
The smell alone infecting all who inhale it. The grass withers and dies, the soil drained of its nutrients.
While none the wiser, one has seeded disorder.
Clean up is possible, but at the expense of time and resources.

Any chance for chaos, is an opportunity for the rotten.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
GoyVeyII said:

Agreed. If I want to see gore and blood and bones and whatnot I might as well just go watch Berserk. Plenty disturbing enough when they all got eaten and Casca got raped by monsters.

There are some younger folks and some more sensitive people on this forum for whom this would definetely not be a pleasant thing to see.
Neither do I agree with such a disturbing gif violating my eyes and psyche when I am not mentally prepared to see such disturbing imagery.

I'd say you're just a sick fuck, Goyvey.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Hello, dear SS family! In this topic I would like some of you that have more time on the forums, to, if one of them found out that there is a troll account to post the name of the account and what the troll account usually posts, in order to make sure new members or people who, due to certain factors, be easily confused by the Enemy.

:lol: actually you put yourself here, I didn't invite you in here, yet, here you are, spamming your 13 year old keyboard nonsense here.

Come on GoyVeII, please, stop it, you are such a memetically junk launching troll that, claims to be a supposed SS for 1.5 years, then, hides under dozens of accounts that got banned, and comes with this one that isie "hmm... imma scam the Gentile here that posts good spiritual things and then go brrr with a shifty anime profile pic and signaturem

Come on, where is your mommy? :lol: What are you going to do against me? Doxx me, you wouldn't dare you youngling!!! :lol: Invoke Otduwagatoru or The Titans or Naruttoooo and Sauskkkkeeee? Really, I'll wait for it you crybaby :lol:

Basically, stop being a nonsense to this forum and if you have something useful to post, well, do it, if not, then simply leave this forum and watch some CocoMelon :lol: .

If you never have been a troll, then why the F did you get here in my topic to say that "add me herez I'll wait for it, it sunds so memetyically.

Have you git your notes from your good ol' Hebtai doctor pal for chronic cringeuithis :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waiting for your reply, you crybaby :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
GoyVeyII said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

:lol: actually you put yourself here, I didn't invite you in here, yet, here you are, spamming your 13 year old keyboard nonsense here.

Come on GoyVeII, please, stop it, you are such a memetically junk launching troll that, claims to be a supposed SS for 1.5 years, then, hides under dozens of accounts that got banned, and comes with this one that isie "hmm... imma scam the Gentile here that posts good spiritual things and then go brrr with a shifty anime profile pic and signaturem

Come on, where is your mommy? :lol: What are you going to do against me? Doxx me, you wouldn't dare you youngling!!! :lol: Invoke Otduwagatoru or The Titans or Naruttoooo and Sauskkkkeeee? Really, I'll wait for it you crybaby :lol:

Basically, stop being a nonsense to this forum and if you have something useful to post, well, do it, if not, then simply leave this forum and watch some CocoMelon :lol: .

If you never have been a troll, then why the F did you get here in my topic to say that "add me herez I'll wait for it, it sunds so memetyically.

Have you git your notes from your good ol' Hebtai doctor pal for chronic cringeuithis :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't even tell what you're trying to say to me. Next time speak in coherent sentences.

GoyVeyII said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

I can't even tell what you're trying to say to me. Next time speak in coherent sentences.

oy vey!

GoyVeyII said:
I don't think you're a stupid person but you're not seeing pretty obvious things. I'll get back to this later.
Your opinions are about as significant as your presence on the forums. As far as I'm co concerned you're some worthless jew that couldn't even infiltrate properly.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Goyvey is red dawn and fafa foey is outlaw torn. I am 100% sure of this. I only posted this to let you know, I don't bother replying to them anymore. The biggest achievement of a troll is getting attention, and they will spew their shit on and on if they see that others give them attention. However on the other side they shouldn't completely be ignored neither because as happened before they are a danger to new people who are not aware of any of this. This is the reason why I am wondering why they are still not banned especially after red dawn has driven away several new people who might have dedicated otherwise.

GoyVeyII said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
GoyVeyII said:

Duuu he’s a gypsy sperg didn’t you read?

NitrateOsfatate666 said:

I have a similar thread running, focus is more on the tactics, no names are to be listed.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77979

The Alchemist7 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Goyvey is red dawn and fafa foey is outlaw torn. I am 100% sure of this. I only posted this to let you know, I don't bother replying to them anymore. The biggest achievement of a troll is getting attention, and they will spew their shit on and on if they see that others give them attention. However on the other side they shouldn't completely be ignored neither because as happened before they are a danger to new people who are not aware of any of this. This is the reason why I am wondering why they are still not banned especially after red dawn has driven away several new people who might have dedicated otherwise.

Absolute shite taste of names for their accounts as well. i also dont bother replying unless they getting TOO comfortable spreading bullshit around. thats when you gotta give them the backhand slap so that they know their place :)

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
Ursa Minor said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

I have a similar thread running, focus is more on the tactics, no names are to be listed.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77979
Interesting. You are right about it :)

You're welcome, feel free to save and share the link as well. We need more "troll slayers".

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
FaFa Fooey said:
GoyVeyII said:
Duuu he’s a gypsy sperg didn’t you read?

Says the one with the Gypsy profile pic, and left from the condom's residues face.

Get a fucking life and touch grass really, as Eben your basement friends are tired of your fucking moronic shit.

Think for a second if you were the smart guy, then why would you comment only after a troll appears.

You either are the same @GoyVeyII shit or you are just an idiot who confuses kindergarten with serious spiritual development.

Come on, sing along your old scrap we are selling old scrap hymn you intonate in every single fucking place and leave the shit out of this cause you were unnaccepted from.the beginning.

Back in the Indian times, addressing such insult to people from the Old Indian Pagan communities, by killing with your words and sprinkling some (pissss) down the road on them literally and figuratively would get you seriously excluded.

And no, before you think of any what the fuck is that :lol: solution you can't accuse me legally.

I never harrassed you physically on your private email. Which is probably iamagradmatittiesuccker89atiamtooidiottobetoogoodatstupiddotorg .

So don't play the innocent.

The rest is for you to reply as I enjoy seeing you xry your shit sometimes as you are innocent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ignore them. Don't feed them. They are inconsequential creatures and they are looking to waste time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back