Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

Hank

Hello members. I am already done with the dedication ritual.
So how do I acquire a guardian demon to help me through with the 40 day program for beginners because I need guidance.
Thank you

Hank said:
So how do I acquire a guardian demon to help me through with the 40 day program for beginners because I need guidance.
Thank you

Alright so typically one is assigned to you after your dedication ritual, assuming it worked but let's assume it did. You won't necessarily "notice" them being there when you aren't advanced. You'll have to meditate to increase your sensitivity, specifically the foundational meditation and astral senses. Your Guardian Demon, especially if they happen to be one of the higher ranked Demons, will often be too busy for nonsense like "I want succubus pls". You should develop a good relationship with your Guardian Demon, for example do rituals to show your appreciation until you can directly communicate. When they give you advice, take it because they're far more intelligent than you or any other human ever. The weakest of the Gods are typically humans that completed the magnum opus.

At first you'll probably receive guidance intuitively, which at first can be very difficult to use effectively. That's why groups like this one exist, to help people in the early stages. When you're advanced enough to speak with Demons, the value of a forum like this one starts to become less valuable. It's good to stick around and try to help new people though.

GoyVeyII said:
Hank said:
Thank you

Alright so typically one is assigned to you after your dedication ritual, assuming it worked but let's assume it did. You won't necessarily "notice" them being there when you aren't advanced. You'll have to meditate to increase your sensitivity, specifically the foundational meditation and astral senses. Your Guardian Demon, especially if they happen to be one of the higher ranked Demons, will often be too busy for nonsense like "I want succubus pls". You should develop a good relationship with your Guardian Demon, for example do rituals to show your appreciation until you can directly communicate. When they give you advice, take it because they're far more intelligent than you or any other human ever. The weakest of the Gods are typically humans that completed the magnum opus.

At first you'll probably receive guidance intuitively, which at first can be very difficult to use effectively. That's why groups like this one exist, to help people in the early stages. When you're advanced enough to speak with Demons, the value of a forum like this one starts to become less valuable. It's good to stick around and try to help new people though.

Oh so you are so so advanced apparently that this forum aint good enough for you? Could it be because everyone can see through your bullshit?
You are basically trying to deviate people from this place with that last line. This forum is valuable because it is filled with people who can help others, but it is also filled with people like you. who say the weirdest shit.
Dont think that by just saying some valid and correct things on your first paragraph that you can clean up your previous posts.

@Hank
The dedication ritual WORKS. even if you get out one drop of blood, even if its imperfect. you dont need to do it more than once, the gods, if they see what is in your heart, they will accept your dedication and help you along this path.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:
Hank said:
Thank you

Oh so you are so so advanced apparently that this forum aint good enough for you? Could it be because everyone can see through your bullshit?
You are basically trying to deviate people from this place with that last line. This forum is valuable because it is filled with people who can help others, but it is also filled with people like you. who say the weirdest shit.
Dont think that by just saying some valid and correct things on your first paragraph that you can clean up your previous posts.

@Hank
The dedication ritual WORKS. even if you get out one drop of blood, even if its imperfect. you dont need to do it more than once, the gods, if they see what is in your heart, they will accept your dedication and help you along this path.

What I said is technically true. You're welcome to whine about it if you want.

GoyVeyII said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
GoyVeyII said:

@Hank

What I said is technically true. You're welcome to whine about it if you want.

Yes. it is mostly true. i did say you said some correct things. but that doesnt make you suddenly someone who can start talking about stuff that they dont understand. it is pretty clear to ANYONE who even reads the surface level of JoS that there is no need to do the dedication twice or that it doesnt work or that it has to be perfect or anything. so you might as well stop spreading misinformation.

you cant assume the position of someone who wants to "help" others while you have already proven you dont actually care and are just saying things.

get out of your illusion. or dont. no one gives a fuck that much anyway.

Welcome.
The moment one dedicates, you are assigned a Guardian Demon best suited for your advancement.
Check the The Pantheon of Hell webpage, and read through all the information on each God carefully.
Write down anything that comes to mind, and be open to the signs.
The Gods communicate in a way that's best for you.
I suggest you meditate on Satan's Sigil.
Simply focus on the Sigil in front of you, and speak.
Know that no matter what, He hears and understands you.
Here is a high quality version of His Sigil, by Coraxo.

GoyVeyII said:
Alright so typically one is assigned to you after your dedication ritual, assuming it worked but let's assume it did.
It worked. Do not mutter elsewise.
And that one is immediately assigned a Guardian Demon.
To say "typically", implies that this is not always the case, such words are confusing.
Not everyone's dedication ritual goes smoothly, it matters not.

That's interesting.

I never thought that you'd get assigned a guardian demon as soon as u dedicate.

I have yet to burn my paper since I live where forest are 12 hrs or more away from me and can't do it at where I live since there are smoke alarms.

I've found my guardian demon using a method I read on this forum where you vibrate your chosen guardian demon's name a number of times and ask for a signal.

Now, would it mean that if I burn my dedication paper, I'd get another guardian demon?

Cronia said:
That's interesting.

I never thought that you'd get assigned a guardian demon as soon as u dedicate.

I have yet to burn my paper since I live where forest are 12 hrs or more away from me and can't do it at where I live since there are smoke alarms.

I've found my guardian demon using a method I read on this forum where you vibrate your chosen guardian demon's name a number of times and ask for a signal.

Now, would it mean that if I burn my dedication paper, I'd get another guardian demon?

I don't think that's how it works. Your Guardian Demon is someone you've had a very close bond with over many generations. Even in those dark moments of Xtianity and ignorance, they were always there for you so in that the next lifetime the opportunity to break out of those Jewish programs and be free and empowered in godhood. Their love, patience and wisdom is unmeasurable and it's actually kinda emotional just thinking about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back