Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global warming and water levels

Master.mind

Contrary to all the other elements, water has a tendency to increase in volume when it transforms into a solid (ice).
When ice transforms into water, the volume decreases.
Anyone can test this out. Take a bottle, fill it to the brim with water, close it and freeze it. Once ice starts forming the bottle will burst open.
Another experiment that you can do is, take a glass of water, put some ice in it and mark the water level. Once the ice melts, check the water level and you'll discover that it's lower.

The claim that global warming is going to increase water levels is nonsense. The opposite is true. Global warming, if it's happening, will decrease water levels.

Master.mind said:
Contrary to all the other elements, water has a tendency to increase in volume when it transforms into a solid (ice).
When ice transforms into water, the volume decreases.
Anyone can test this out. Take a bottle, fill it to the brim with water, close it and freeze it. Once ice starts forming the bottle will burst open.
Another experiment that you can do is, take a glass of water, put some ice in it and mark the water level. Once the ice melts, check the water level and you'll discover that it's lower.

The claim that global warming is going to increase water levels is nonsense. The opposite is true. Global warming, if it's happening, will decrease water levels.
As far as I know is very true that ice has higher volume than liquid water however ice is mostly stationary in the poles. If this ice melts then the water will disperse all over around and make its way into the oceans and we are talking about massive amounts of water from ice bodies that cover areas of thousands of square kilometers, I think this is the point of melting ice caps.

However I believe that the enemy argument of the ice caps melting due to an increase in global average temperature is a total bullshit. They are speaking about temperatures increasing with 1-2 degrees in decades, in the poles where the temperatures are far below 0 degrees it doesn't really make any difference. Another theory that I heard is black smog from wildfires being pushed to the poles where they cover the snow, turning it black, therefore attracting light and stimulating whereas the white snow was reflecting the light back. However I haven't seen any images of this so I don't give this theory any credibility.

There is indeed something that is "warmer" and that is solar radiation, which increased in the last years. The Sun feels a lot hotter now than it did say 5-10 years and and this is due to increased intensity of solar radiation. Literally you can feel how hot the sun can be even when there are medium temperatures like 18-20 degrees or even after rain by just for example keeping your hand directly under sunlight and feeling how hot it gets. Is also a lot easier to get sunburn nowadays. The jews invented a whole agenda of man-made carbon dioxide causing global warming which is all bullshit, firstly that the percentage of man-made carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is extremely low compared to the entire carbon and secondly as mentioned above the rising of global temperature is measured in couple degrees increase in decades, it doesn't many any difference to anything on Earth,

This doesn't cause the wildfires either, there are places like Australia where bushfires are occuring for decades, and there are many arguments that wildfires are caused artificially in other areas like Europe or US, it is said for example that the California fires were created by humans (millitary probably), there are drones that can start such fires. These only increased in expansion and coverage in the last few years where this carbon agenda started to be pulled out. Now it is delayed because the jews started the war in Ukraine so if that leads nowhere then they will put the global warming agenda into motion again.

The Alchemist7 said:
As far as I know is very true that ice has higher volume than liquid water however ice is mostly stationary in the poles. If this ice melts then the water will disperse all over around and make its way into the oceans and we are talking about massive amounts of water from ice bodies that cover areas of thousands of square kilometers, I think this is the point of melting ice caps.
Since ice has a lower density than water, a part of it will float and be seen on the surface.
Naturally people think, if the ice melts, it will add to the water level of the ocean. In reality it's not the case. If it melts, the water level stays the same.
Please perform the ice in a glass of water experiment.

Meteor said:

No need to worry about ice that is on land.
If earth warms up, the water warms up and melts the ice that is in the water. The one that is on land will be unaffected. Especially at the poles since the air is always going to be below freezing due to the coriolis effect.

be6593faf3924c41cc527e0f5839c749.jpg

This is a representation of average temperature vs altitude. At the poles it's always freezing and always will be, no matter the temperature of the rest of the planet.
main-qimg-0d3ab62751f4b8ae5028496e501e657e

Meteor said:
Master.mind said:
No need to worry about ice that is on land.
If earth warms up, the water warms up and melts the ice that is in the water. The one that is on land will be unaffected. Especially at the poles since the air is always going to be below freezing due to the coriolis effect.
I certainly agree regarding Antarctica. The ice on Greenland is already melting however, which can lead to a significant rise on its own.

The only ice that is melting (and growing, recently https://yewtu.be/watch?v=YrDX07oYxI8) is the one in the water (the coast) because of changes in the water circulation patterns. Greenland is part of the north pole and the ice on the soil will never melt because the air will always be below freeing.

Iceland, contrary to what the name suggests, has almost no ice because it's outside the arctic circle.

2NR2VHKFQRHMTIHUS7LQ6H2RYI.jpg

The sun rays that hit the ice are mostly reflected back into space but, before reaching space, a part of it will be absorbed by the air, increasing air temperatures.
If the ice that is in the water melts, the surface will darken and most of the light will be absorbed by the water. This will lead to even faster warming up of the water and faster melting of the ice.
However, since most of the rays are absorbed by the water, the air above it will not absorb as much which will result in lower air temperatures.

Meteor said:

Btw it's refreshing to see a person that can disagree in a civil manner. Haven't seen much of that in this forum. Looks like degenerate behavior doesn't only affect the xians.

There's to much water on our planet, and we can't see all the cool pyramids that have been flooded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back