Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vacation will be used to attack Trump

Satnam666

Recently their was a video on YouTube by Tim Pool, were the vaccine an it's Ill effects will be blamed on Trump,but it's a good thing an may expose the vaccine, also people were memeing Alex Jones was right

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqZhYVqZ44

Sunny said:
Trump wanted to use antibodies, Biden pushed vaccines.

I'm just wondering how bad it will be for those who took the vaccine,if it will lead to infertility like the reptilian jew bill Gates wanted or something else,

Satnam666 said:
Sunny said:
Trump wanted to use antibodies, Biden pushed vaccines.

I'm just wondering how bad it will be for those who took the vaccine,if it will lead to infertility like the reptilian jew bill Gates wanted or something else,

I don't think so; too many people have had mRNA vaccines. There would be serious consequences if they caused infertility or ruined the immune system.

Tim Pool is an idiot and he perpetually deceives his listeners. Recommended that you not listen to that one.
Trump also encouraged people to get Vaxxed and was booed for it since the Trump wing is now mostly anti vax :roll:

And then you have people saying this like this:

This Youtube comment is what happens when people leave religious involvement out of government affairs. They'll bury their heads in the sand and not realize that church and state have merged. I told this tool that most members of the government happen to be Christians/Catholics (Something that Trump happens to be), Jews, and Muslims. I haven't gotten a response, but I bet this religious idiot will say some defensive shit like "Jesus never wanted this! You're uninformed! You're hateful!" Blah Blah, blah, blah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back