Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

jewish magical tactics

DeusDemon

Can anyone provide a list of tactics jews use to attack and curse people and ideally appropriate counter measures for each? I am in process of compiling a booklet on tactics jew's employ to attack others and would like to have more insight into the black magic so I can incorporate it into my document

DeusDemon said:
Can anyone provide a list of tactics jews use to attack and curse people and ideally appropriate counter measures for each? I am in process of compiling a booklet on tactics jew's employ to attack others and would like to have more insight into the black magic so I can incorporate it into my document

Look up the Trojan Horse tactic,the filthy scat worshiping jewish rats,will play victim like with the (not so holy bible) the jews would intentionally sacrifice animals sacred to pagans an pagan Gods, an when pagans would call the jews out an attack them, the jews would play the victim,an total morons would believe them,you can see the jewish programing in npcs who must always play victim,not to mention Egypt got a very bad rap from the (not so holy bible)to.

DeusDemon said:

Don’t let anyone touch or cut your hair unless they are someone close to your or you trust. Don’t ever give away hand me downs to people, don’t accept gifts or food from strangers or people you trust.

Be weary of people who play victim. One of their tactics is they’ll use your kindness and empathy against you to get you to open up to them. They basically play dead and attack you. I had a girl lie she’s being abused but she wasn’t, she just was trying to get close to me so she could curse and drain me. She is Jewish.

Unfortunately O.P. much like how judeo-bolshevism i.e. abrahamic religions are concoctions of Pagan elements and their own extra-terrestrial grey/reptilian/IGF technologies. As HP.Cobra said most likely what happened is at one point the aliens came down told them do A-through-Z and you'll conquer the planet with Universal forces. In essence most likely except inasmuch stealing, hoarding, and recreating Pagan tools for their use along with their own aliens concocting and basically giving them keys to manipulate the World. Since judiasm is basically a communist enclave system probably far more communistic than xtianity to avoid people knowing or building defenses. Even the jews themselves are communised and stun-locked at certain levels.

Even their own hides stuff from their own.

Jews probably have zero idea WTF they are doing and are basically copy-pasta the actions of other jews. For example most jews have no idea the body bobbing or body rocking they do with the tefilin is basically forms of Hatha and particular Kundalini Yoga.

Most jews invent such utter garbage and create non-sense from whatever they learn that they have no concrete plain slap in the face information. For example there are jews that concoct stories of epic proportions to explain these ultra-low, low technologies. Remember the jew is anti-technological(much like xtians inasmuch they state technology is of the Devil, check out the crazy, doomsday cult Chasidim jews of New York State/City insane nutbags that associate all technologies with Demonic/Satan principles). In fact that last one is funny in Israel the jews in many communities are so insanely blatantly anti-tech the Government mandates all Israelis who are this ass backwards to have at least one or more radios and turn it on to specific or multiple channels when a rocket/missile barrage is coming in so they are informed.

In essence if society is 1940s-1950s with various technologies of the various Pagan/Satanic civilizations of the past along with more modernized space age Renascence technologies. Jews that live in Israel live it like it's 1920s or so with a radio to listen to broadcasts of Perry Mason on the radio tube and invent it in your head. In the case of jews they are gung-ho on being anti-tech they MUST have the radio and must listen in.

The reality is very few jews know how to use magickal technologies and magical informatics(i.e. understanding the technology or tool at hand).

HP.Cobra's Sephria example is good. HP.Cobra posts a while back on the FATSJD, Final, Anti-Tetragrammaton, Shatter Jewish Defenses.

If I recall specifically from the sermon last year when the Shema, Final and other prior M-RTRs brought about the changes to the A-T and SJD rituals. He goes this is the king kike of websites this is the hava nagila of hava nagilas websites that is so stupid it begs the question how jews even manage to do what they do.

HP.Cobra goes this website has a page that describes the technology given to us by the Gods and divined through both the metaphysical and physical study. This web page contains 4 separate pages totalling 18 paragraphs. Why then does the jew bother to rabinically drivel it down and invent such foul and odious stupidity. It seems like even they are communistically withholding magick and data to their own in some bid to somehow bring about a doomsday or some sort of tremendous magickal appropriation whereby the upper rabbis and the smaller elite mass isn't threatened by the lower mass.

In essence these Ukro-Russo jews along with whatever jew or jews or rabbinical elements got involved with this 18 paragraph 4 pages of information. Could have been written and condensed into 4-5 maybe 6 paragraphs all in one page.

In essence just as my lack of proper typing and proper knowledge to succinctly distill information. In this case me posting this thread. I'm trying to regurgitate and almost vomit out masses of bandwidth of information especially with such low air element and bad mercurial sign i.e. Mercury in Leo 8th House a powerful occult house but unfortunately the worst sign Mercury is in.

The jew does the same but on purpose. They purposefully smear shit into their own texts to lolifically occult it even though Ancient Civilizations of the entire past and even modern civilizations that are extensions of Pagans see India or S/E Asia hell even commie China has to play the Esoteric/Exoteric occult game. Even modern civilizations have Exoteric principles.

But with the jew as HP.Cobra stated the entire anti-tetragrammaton technology described in their website could be succinctly distilled to be simply 4-5 maybe 6 paragraphs and could more readily describe the enemy.

I guess reality is like starcraft the game. Your playing against the AI. You do like the professional gamers. They sometimes load up a fun time when they are wanting to practice a fun build and bring something to the ladder. Some pro-gamers state they load up 8 teamed AIs and solo the entire AIs even though some have said I can win against that but it takes like 4-5 hours to beat the AI even if doing a rush or doing harassment builds against them.

Fact of the matter is the enemy jew is the AI. They have many allies and many civilizations working for them. But they are not professional they don't have a specific winners build or counter-build orders they simply mass zerg attack. We are both looking at the enemy, building up their magickal properties to reverse engineer it and attack it like a pro vs pro match the pro gamers if they see or don't see a build fleshing out they build the enemy build in their heads. Oh so the guy isn't doing charge-lots but doing colossus rush or the guy is doing a blink stalker all in with a better economy and an expansion that is slowly over time depending on how they shape the game going to go into econ so he is surpassing me the opponent.

Sheer fact is as HP.Cobra said recently with Eichman, Himmler, and other SS perhaps not knowing hebrew out right to speak it but hebrew in a magikcal occult sense. There is always someone, something, or some force trying to counter-act the enemy. Even our own Gods probably have miles worth of texts in their civilization on hostile magick and hostile civilizations. We call them greys and reptilians the Gods probably have official classification names of their species and as well as names like basically stating they are lower than shit. Or the the reptilians and greys are named like these to describe anti-Gods and entities that are so beneath anything and everything that when they learned of the name or they hear the name sets them off in a genetic rage and makes them brutally hostile cause it's triggering them.

The jew is the same they have masses of Dindus nuffins. They literally dindu anything and it's true most jews are just magickal torah poles following a program. They literally enslave their own with desert schizophrenia probably one of the reasons why schizophrenia was called the jewish disease as it appears anyone involved wiht judiasm in depth and the kaballah of the enemy teachings like a xtian learning their non-sense felled into poor states.

Sheer fact is many view the JoS as anti-semitic sheer fact is we are simply against communism and communist purveyors and destroyers. Schmuleti says it best anti-semitism is just a trick we, jews, use to avoid criticism. Correct knesset retard.

Sheer fact is jews are just as communized and in many cases xtianized as some xtians. In some cases there are whole jews that purposefully go against judiasm and have been met with pogroms of their own.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn mentions in 200 years together a book of Russo-Jewish history. In 1710 after several years of hasidim protest and people wanting the hasidim to be another tribal group. The Soviet Kehal Kehillah organization allowed them 4 years later they organized a mass pogrom against hasidim a intra-jewish pogrom and massacred, berged, and steined the hasidim inhabitants of A large or various large hasidim ghetto/ghettos of the New Russ(Ukramiums) part of Russian empire before the good Tsars started coming in. Ironically enough to add to that the good Tsars didn't come till after the battle of Los Angelos/Sanfranciso in the 1720s-1730s engagement in Western America. Albeit some Tsars of the prior era did engage respectfully albeit Russia as it is now a days prior to it's Sovietization was solidified and significantly improved around the free of the Serfs and modernization and especially the various alliances and Americanization/Germinization(despite occurring in the 1500s-1600s the Germans working with various channels improved Russia as time went on)/Westernization/Modernization of Russia after the 1750s or so.

Russia might not have been Japan but funny enough was Isolated enough to a degree that it's psuedo-isolated merely due to how extreme Russia was and it's long distances and sparse population. 145 or so million Russians exist in the America of the Old World. Butt 145 million Indonesians live in Indonesia especially a long island whereby something like 60% of the population lives in a territory no bigger than a sliver.

Sheer fact is jews are just copying and pasting stuff. It works cause there is mass application. It's almost like imagine someone doing magickal rituals that work while the remaining population is completely normal. It works due to various degrees of power mass and individual. But if the entire civilization was at proper levels the magickal inclinations would work better and more appropriately.

Sometimes the enemy uses technology so destroyed and damaged it begs the question WTF they are doing and how it works. Hadrian nearly exterminated the jews in fact in many cases the jews have been wiped almost to within an inch of their species existence.

Sheer fact is you can spend all day talking about magickal stuff but jews do it ignorantly. It's almost like xtians doing the cross or saying jabus chrast or saying ave maria or some priest being a pedophile or acting pedo cause the bible and the various teachings of hebrew teach this stuff hell even talmudically it embeds into them.

Basically jews and xtians are smearing shit everywhere shitting in their hand like gypsies and playing like babbling retarded babies that have down syndrome. They just do whatever with their shit, the shit their given, and the shit they are shitted on by other shitheads.

IF anything they remain perpetual babies dindus nuffins a dangerous retarded prospect don't drink their kool-aid.

If the Gods come I'm sure the Gentiles that can be saved and are watching this and are of higher caliber are going to be taught everything from the beginning. Much like Electric Head Part 1 from White Zombie the beginning repetitive track "Let's start from the beginning" and you hear the small laugh.

Indeed lets start from the beginning.

And no I'm not saying their innocent. They just do monkey see, monkey do especially if it goes against Gentiles. They are in essence anti-Gentile. Like the black member that recently joined. Blacks aren't Gentiles. Lol to that non-sense seems someone is playing the black hebrew isrealite bullshit. As was said to this person.

In essence copy pasta do what others do against them only with the prospect of shitting on them later when they gain leverage.

In essence the jew shits beneath everyone and makes everyone into a shithead shitting unto their own things even the Gods.

Reminds me of the Gautama Buddha and how he is sitting and laughing above the Gods. No God would ever elevate a person higher than them even Valefor's arrogance is checked by Zeus even if that isn't a literal nor actual principle against that specific God. There is respect but there is also allegories and metaphors and principles of higher evolution.

DeusDemon said:

I'm pretty familiar with Jewish tactics. I would like to see your document, mostly as a peer review.

Sooooo, they have plenty of tricks. I'm not familiar with their terminology, but they're capable of "blessing you" with conditional good fortune. Oh, you will have 100 beautiful homes but youll be required to maintain them and you cannot be parted with them. Make a deal with a rep and you'll often get caught in a deal with all kinds of hooks like these. Method of reversing? Don't get involved and don't accept their "gifts".

Hebrew is designed specifically against Satanic energy. It's very effective, effective enough for JoS to decide to reverse hebrew instead of using Sanskrit methods. Understand what jewish energy is and feels like, insure your aura of protection can handle it. Don't activate any of their sigils, in fact don't even look at them and don't touch them if you can manage. They have rare but strange triggering mechanisms that can cause serious disease and general curses. Not fun.

They keep their affirmations as vague as possible to increase their magical efficiency with increased collateral damage. The jews are exposable and they certainly don't care about the "goy", so breaking the system down to its core to make things work faster and more powerfully is on the table for them. In current events you can see their "broken system" at play, it's messey but effective when what you're working with doesn't matter, in their case humanity.

Uh what else, oh they incorporate advanced egregores that often protect persons of interest, celebrities and people of influence. If you send a negative ritual to someone with these egregores, you can bet it's coming right back at you and it's going to hurt. Be careful with that, it's a issue I have to deal with a lot actually.

That's all I can think of. Oh actually they'll influence gentiles into working for them and you won't even feel their energy on them. It's fucked up, happens all the time too. Would be great if anyone knew how to prevent it.

DeusDemon said:

I would advise you first read through the Kabbalah Exposed page.

"Jewish Tactics", an analysis of the manipulation of jewry (22 pages):
https://archive.org/details/jewish-tactics

audiobook (50 minutes):
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NUjZwzt66Qu0/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back