Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I deal with loneliness and bad dating scene?

armanixo

Hey I apologize for the bother, I don't really like posting in these forums but I feel you guys have better advice than people who are spiritually dead and indoctrinated by jewish bs.

I"m struggling with loneliness badly right now. Its gotten worse ever since I dedicated myself to Father Satan and taken power meditation seriously. It feels as though the more I advance spiritually, the harder it is to be able to relate with others and even gets harder to tolerate them.

So many of them are just extremely programmed by the jewish crap and don't even know it, and they're extremely toxic as well. I'm in my 20's, and most people my age are out here constantly doing drugs, getting drunk multiple times a week, rather go to clubs than actually build with you or evolve spiritually. I don't find nightclubs entertaining at all, they all have dark energy and alcohol is disgusting.

I thought if I try making friends with atheists it would be easier, but they're all into the she/'they'/them bullshit and veyr liberal and act strange honestly. They try to force their views down your throat, even had one scream at me for not being vegan and then unmatch me on the app after scolding me.

Dating is even worse. I have no desire to date men who are sexually promiscuous and especially lie about it. They have no desire to treat you right. They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are. I went on a date recently and the guy didn't hold any doors open for me, and usually when you go to a fair they are supposed to win you a prize but he kept the prize for himself. I'm pretty sure he was an energy vampire as well, something i notice is on the rise. These peoples Chi energy is so out of balance they are feeding on others unconsciously to survive.

There was a man I had deep feeling for recently but I kept explaining to him, no I can't have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship and also I refuse to be with someone who has multiple sexual partners. He kept lying to me and manipulating me, with no intent to date me. This is just so common now, these men are all betas and very weak minded and follow the programming strongly. In the end this was for the best, as he is brown and i'm a different race and the Gods forbid this.

I'm extremely touch deprived and would like to explore my sexuality more, but only with someone I have a love connection with and isn't going to influence me to live a degenerate lifestyle.

Do you guys have any advice?

kalikat said:

Check your birth chart, negative influences on sun and venus.

For making friends you can use wunjo and program it to attract really compatible friends or any other runes that helps with friends

Have you freed your soul? If not then do it using any obstacle breaking or freeing energies

Then you can attract a perfect partner using venus square or gebo.

I agree with the part thats its really hard to find clean friends in 20s especially in early twenties.

I wrote this reply a few weeks ago to another member. It still is of benefit, especially in cases like this. In addition, the lonliness some people experiences may also be of karma due to past love vows, unsatisfactory dating and/or relationships. Power meditation will heal this with time regardless.

Though, removing negative karma is a faster step towards a happier life. The removal of karma as illustrated below doesn't have to only apply to past love vows. It could be directed to other specific things in your life that is preventing satisfaction and pleasure as well.

*Note: I changed the number 108, to the sun related number 111.

------‐---------------------
The post "Love by Lydia" that Academic Scholar provided is a very important read:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170722122424/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16500.html

The Venus Square and affirmation is a good working to use for attracting a compatible partner:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Affirmation to the Venus Square:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me.”

What I would suggest is, if you have not done this, is to use the word 'Munka' and vibrate Munka 111 times in a total of 40/80/90 (depending on the severity of the issue) days in a row. Use an affirmation to set yourself free to love anyone as you please in a most satisfying way for you. There might be some past love vows that has caused undesired attachment to you, which doesn't make up for a good love life in this life time.

I do want to add, be not afraid of destroying any bonds with a soulmate - if there is a soulmate, Satan will unite the two of you when you both are ready. However, it is still important to detach unwanted attachments or negative karmic influence that hampers you from having a satisfying and stimulating love relationship.

Excerpt from JoS:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 111 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:

"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

I have used Munka to remove many obstacles that was deeply attached to my soul, causing much turmoil, discord and unpleasant surprises. Munka was truly a gamechanger and helped me a lot. I really recommend it along with the Squares and other workings. Spirituality sets us free.

Also, not everyone have a soulmate, this can be achieved nonetheless, but it is not for everybody either. Such as polygamous people (or so I think - not sure).

When meeting a desired partner that is compatible with you mentally, physically and sexually...it is important to have in mind this person doesn't necessarily will become an SS or is an SS. If it is a non-SS, it is important that your partner accepts the fact you meditate and practice spirituality in general (workings, rituals and such).

You don't have to tell your partner about Satanism or any of the sort per say, the relationship might still benefit that the partner knows about you being an SS (because of some very revealing rituals and practices). It may be an obstacle to perform rituals when your partner is home if you want to hide this fact, unless you can be somewhere sound-proof. This is no different from hiding from familyembers to practice spirituality. I know this because I am in a relationship with a non-SS. Although my partner knows I am a Satanist, my partner have his own beliefs (he is not xian or anything like that). We have compatible beliefs in the metaphysic spectrum though (raising energies to attract things for an example).

If there raises questions about what you do from your non-SS partner, you can say something like the basics - that you raise energies to improve your life and the sort.

You will be the judge of what is best here. If you want an SS partner, then the Munka is still great, and when you have detached from the negative influences, you can work with yourself spiritually and such until all things are ready for a lovely unison!

Take care.

Henu the Great said:
Darkpagan666 said:
108 is a good amount of repetitions for a Munka working.

Indeed. I've had a lot of success with it. I forgot to mention that 108 is also great to use. I just changed it as the sun has brilliant energy that can also alter the life for the better. You are free to choose the number that is the most suitable for you.

I've had success with both 108 and 111.

Darkpagan666 said:
I wrote this reply a few weeks ago to another member. It still is of benefit, especially in cases like this. In addition, the lonliness some people experiences may also be of karma due to past love vows, unsatisfactory dating and/or relationships. Power meditation will heal this with time regardless.

Though, removing negative karma is a faster step towards a happier life. The removal of karma as illustrated below doesn't have to only apply to past love vows. It could be directed to other specific things in your life that is preventing satisfaction and pleasure as well.

------‐---------------------
The post "Love by Lydia" that Academic Scholar provided is a very important read:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170722122424/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16500.html

The Venus Square and affirmation is a good working to use for attracting a compatible partner:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Affirmation to the Venus Square:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Venus is bringing me a happy and loving relationship with the perfect partner for me.”

What I would suggest is, if you have not done this, is to use the word 'Munka' and vibrate Munka 111 times in a total of 40/80/90 (depending on the severity of the issue) days in a row. Use an affirmation to set yourself free to love anyone as you please in a most satisfying way for you. There might be some past love vows that has caused undesired attachment to you, which doesn't make up for a good love life in this life time.

I do want to add, be not afraid of destroying any bonds with a soulmate - if there is a soulmate, Satan will unite the two of you when you both are ready. However, it is still important to detach unwanted attachments or negative karmic influence that hampers you from having a satisfying and stimulating love relationship.

Excerpt from JoS:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 111 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Words-of-Power.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:

"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

I have used Munka to remove many obstacles that was deeply attached to my soul, causing much turmoil, discord and unpleasant surprises. Munka was truly a gamechanger and helped me a lot. I really recommend it along with the Squares and other workings. Spirituality sets us free.

Also, not everyone have a soulmate, this can be achieved nonetheless, but it is not for everybody either. Such as polygamous people (or so I think - not sure).

When meeting a desired partner that is compatible with you mentally, physically and sexually...it is important to have in mind this person doesn't necessarily will become an SS or is an SS. If it is a non-SS, it is important that your partner accepts the fact you meditate and practice spirituality in general (workings, rituals and such).

You don't have to tell your partner about Satanism or any of the sort per say, the relationship might still benefit that the partner knows about you being an SS (because of some very revealing rituals and practices). It may be an obstacle to perform rituals when your partner is home if you want to hide this fact, unless you can be somewhere sound-proof. This is no different from hiding from familyembers to practice spirituality. I know this because I am in a relationship with a non-SS. Although my partner knows I am a Satanist, my partner have his own beliefs (he is not xian or anything like that). We have compatible beliefs in the metaphysic spectrum though (raising energies to attract things for an example).

If there raises questions about what you do from your non-SS partner, you can say something like the basics - that you raise energies to improve your life and the sort.

You will be the judge of what is best here. If you want an SS partner, then the Munka is still great, and when you have detached from the negative influences, you can work with yourself spiritually and such until all things are ready for a lovely unison!

Take care.

Thank you soo much for taking the time to respond!! I started the munka working, but then something scary happened. an attack from the enemy, so I have to start over after the next full moon again I'll definitely do this. Also do you have a good affirmation for Munka, for clearing karma as well? I only see on the page a affirmation for love life, but I feel like past life karma is hindering me as well.

Also yes I keep the fact i'm a satanist to myself, especially now society has the negative perception of satanists sacrificing babies. Not interested in being persecuted like that. I even am keeping my metaphysical beliefs to myself because of those christians breaking into my apartment. I love wearing crystals but they are monsters and think its okay to break laws because they think crystals are demonic.

Also is there a post that talks about the squares and how to use them? people keep mentioning this and i have no idea what they are or how to use them at all.

Thank you again.

Hail Satan!

kalikat said:
Hey I apologize for the bother, I don't really like posting in these forums but I feel you guys have better advice than people who are spiritually dead and indoctrinated by jewish bs.

I"m struggling with loneliness badly right now. Its gotten worse ever since I dedicated myself to Father Satan and taken power meditation seriously. It feels as though the more I advance spiritually, the harder it is to be able to relate with others and even gets harder to tolerate them.

So many of them are just extremely programmed by the jewish crap and don't even know it, and they're extremely toxic as well. I'm in my 20's, and most people my age are out here constantly doing drugs, getting drunk multiple times a week, rather go to clubs than actually build with you or evolve spiritually. I don't find nightclubs entertaining at all, they all have dark energy and alcohol is disgusting.

I thought if I try making friends with atheists it would be easier, but they're all into the she/'they'/them bullshit and veyr liberal and act strange honestly. They try to force their views down your throat, even had one scream at me for not being vegan and then unmatch me on the app after scolding me.

Dating is even worse. I have no desire to date men who are sexually promiscuous and especially lie about it. They have no desire to treat you right. They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are. I went on a date recently and the guy didn't hold any doors open for me, and usually when you go to a fair they are supposed to win you a prize but he kept the prize for himself. I'm pretty sure he was an energy vampire as well, something i notice is on the rise. These peoples Chi energy is so out of balance they are feeding on others unconsciously to survive.

There was a man I had deep feeling for recently but I kept explaining to him, no I can't have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship and also I refuse to be with someone who has multiple sexual partners. He kept lying to me and manipulating me, with no intent to date me. This is just so common now, these men are all betas and very weak minded and follow the programming strongly. In the end this was for the best, as he is brown and i'm a different race and the Gods forbid this.

I'm extremely touch deprived and would like to explore my sexuality more, but only with someone I have a love connection with and isn't going to influence me to live a degenerate lifestyle.

You seem to have the same mindset as I do when it comes to choosing someone, as well as in general. We are few and far between. Some months back I was on some dating sites, and the men I attracted were nothing but trash. Luckily, my knowledge of astrology, showed me who was not good for me and why. you might find this post to help you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75448

I can understand the feeling quite well with meditation and feeling slowly but surely you cannot relate to others. This is because you are reaching higher levels of awareness that will make it feel hard for you to relate to someone who just goes for dumb simple mindless things.

Since your description of what you desire indicates monogamy I suggest you look for someone whose natural nature is monogamy. Sadly for people like us, the types of people who keep their sex partner count are relatively low. This can range from simply being in someone's nature to wanting multiple partners, lack of depth, or just want instant gratification.

As others have advised, a venus square may prove to be of help. It will be in libra in the coming months and it is a good time to start it then. Working with Gebo and Kenaz runes will also help.

I am glad I picked no one from any of those sites. I made a post about my dilemma sometime back, with my own suspicions on why certain things were happening as far as blockages with success, and these suspicions turned out to be true, as I was shown something far better for me..

Dating sites anyway are a scam and there is a lot of catfish. I ran into several and after almost getting fooled by one (Another SS actually saved my ass when he recognized who the pictures actually were, making it obvious it was not the person in the profile), and was able to call them out after I became familiar with their behavior.

I also felt it relayed to me, possibly by the Gods that these sites are also used as vectors for human trafficking. stay away from dating sites.

Do a working and look for someone in the physical offline. If you realize there is no one compatible with you on earth beyond a shadow of a doubt and you are very certain of what you want and need, and are serious about monogamy you might consider requesting that Satan pair you with a Demon lover instead when you are open.

It feels as though the more I advance spiritually, the harder it is to be able to relate with others and even gets harder to tolerate them.

This is true, as you advance, the stupidity of others becomes overwhelmingly obvious. You don't need to tolerate stupidity, nor relate to it. If you notice that someone is doing something "stupid", or behaving in a way that is not benefitting them, you should talk to them about it and teach them, not look down on them. Most people are stupid.

So many of them are just extremely programmed by the jewish crap and don't even know it, and they're extremely toxic as well. I'm in my 20's, and most people my age are out here constantly doing drugs, getting drunk multiple times a week, rather go to clubs than actually build with you or evolve spiritually.

Obsessive partying is most of the times a way to cope with having no personality and not being able to develop one. This is used as a quick band-aid fix for having no higher purpose or goals in life, just that the problem they are trying to fix is not the equivalent of a paper cut, but rather the equivalent of a disability. You will only waste your time with these people, as they would and will definitely waste yours.

Being around your age myself, I can tell you that I haven't met many people that even have the potential of "building" something, let alone people that want to do it. Most of the times those that are trying to walk this path of building and doing something meaningful with their lives don't know how to begin, nor where to look for authority figures to guide them. So they fall into other traps that are carefully crafted and placed for them to replace this feeling of non-fulfillment.

You can see this as an opportunity to become that someone they might look up to, because you know better. They don't.

I don't find nightclubs entertaining at all, they all have dark energy and alcohol is disgusting.

if I try making friends with atheists it would be easier, but they're all into the she/'they'/them bullshit and veyr liberal and act strange honestly. They try to force their views down your throat, even had one scream at me for not being vegan and then unmatch me on the app after scolding me.

Dating is even worse. I have no desire to date men who are sexually promiscuous and especially lie about it. They have no desire to treat you right. They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are.

In order to meet valuable people, you need to look for them in places they actually might be. You will not find anything but the trash of society in places like dating apps or social media. At the same time, if you think everyone is retarded and brainwashed, you will only meet people that are retarded and brainwashed.

It is true that wisdom is scarce in most of the people nowadays, especially in people our age, but not everyone is a walking commie-borg and there are many people that are good enough to keep as friends, as long as they are not pulling you down.

(..)They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are. I went on a date recently and the guy didn't hold any doors open for me, and usually when you go to a fair they are supposed to win you a prize but he kept the prize for himself.(...)

There was a man I had deep feeling for recently but I kept explaining to him, no I can't have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship and also I refuse to be with someone who has multiple sexual partners. He kept lying to me and manipulating me, with no intent to date me.

(...)these men are all betas and very weak minded and follow the programming strongly. In the end this was for the best, as he is brown and i'm a different race(...)

You know, I get it, decadence and the fall of western society and all that, we're all sick of it.

But there are still great people and good men out there. So far I can only see you complain about people not giving you what you want and not treating you the way you would like them to treat you, but what have you offered them in return?

Would the shining masculine knight you dream of exploring your sexuality with want you?

kalikat said:

I went through something similar some time ago, nowadays I have some friends and colleagues who I live with and who do me a lot of good, it is horrible to be alone, the human being was not created for this, we naturally want to live in society and the inability to do so sucks.

Honestly, I have two things to recommend you, first, make sure you are not the one who is screwing everything up, sometimes when we get into Satanism we get excited about the whole war thing and end up trying to get away from anyone with the slightest Jewish idea, but that is not how it works, the world is very Jewish, and it is practically impossible to find anyone without Jewish ideas who is not SS, so if things were not so serious as to harm you, it is good to learn to live with them.

The second thing is that Satanism shows you the real you, and maybe the you from before tuned in to them, but not the current you, so it might be a good idea to meet new people, look for people who think more like you, have more similar tastes to you etc.

Corax 4 Dracon said:
It feels as though the more I advance spiritually, the harder it is to be able to relate with others and even gets harder to tolerate them.

This is true, as you advance, the stupidity of others becomes overwhelmingly obvious. You don't need to tolerate stupidity, nor relate to it. If you notice that someone is doing something "stupid", or behaving in a way that is not benefitting them, you should talk to them about it and teach them, not look down on them. Most people are stupid.

So many of them are just extremely programmed by the jewish crap and don't even know it, and they're extremely toxic as well. I'm in my 20's, and most people my age are out here constantly doing drugs, getting drunk multiple times a week, rather go to clubs than actually build with you or evolve spiritually.

Obsessive partying is most of the times a way to cope with having no personality and not being able to develop one. This is used as a quick band-aid fix for having no higher purpose or goals in life, just that the problem they are trying to fix is not the equivalent of a paper cut, but rather the equivalent of a disability. You will only waste your time with these people, as they would and will definitely waste yours.

Being around your age myself, I can tell you that I haven't met many people that even have the potential of "building" something, let alone people that want to do it. Most of the times those that are trying to walk this path of building and doing something meaningful with their lives don't know how to begin, nor where to look for authority figures to guide them. So they fall into other traps that are carefully crafted and placed for them to replace this feeling of non-fulfillment.

You can see this as an opportunity to become that someone they might look up to, because you know better. They don't.

I don't find nightclubs entertaining at all, they all have dark energy and alcohol is disgusting.

if I try making friends with atheists it would be easier, but they're all into the she/'they'/them bullshit and veyr liberal and act strange honestly. They try to force their views down your throat, even had one scream at me for not being vegan and then unmatch me on the app after scolding me.

Dating is even worse. I have no desire to date men who are sexually promiscuous and especially lie about it. They have no desire to treat you right. They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are.

In order to meet valuable people, you need to look for them in places they actually might be. You will not find anything but the trash of society in places like dating apps or social media. At the same time, if you think everyone is retarded and brainwashed, you will only meet people that are retarded and brainwashed.

It is true that wisdom is scarce in most of the people nowadays, especially in people our age, but not everyone is a walking commie-borg and there are many people that are good enough to keep as friends, as long as they are not pulling you down.

(..)They lie, they cheat, and they are brainwashed by feminism just like the woman are. I went on a date recently and the guy didn't hold any doors open for me, and usually when you go to a fair they are supposed to win you a prize but he kept the prize for himself.(...)

There was a man I had deep feeling for recently but I kept explaining to him, no I can't have sex unless I'm in a committed relationship and also I refuse to be with someone who has multiple sexual partners. He kept lying to me and manipulating me, with no intent to date me.

(...)these men are all betas and very weak minded and follow the programming strongly. In the end this was for the best, as he is brown and i'm a different race(...)

You know, I get it, decadence and the fall of western society and all that, we're all sick of it.

But there are still great people and good men out there. So far I can only see you complain about people not giving you what you want and not treating you the way you would like them to treat you, but what have you offered them in return?

Would the shining masculine knight you dream of exploring your sexuality with want you?

See thats the thing that bothers me, I've provided so much value to others but they give me nothing but drama and pain in return. I've always been the type of friend who is loyal and does everything I can to uplift and help others. Throughout the years, everyone always came to me for advice. Including my parents. I would always encourage people to think for themselves, think outside the box, to be ambitous, chase their dreams, and to stop staying in the boxes society places them in. Lots of people have benefited from this, but act as crabs in a barrel. I lift them up while they secretly compete with me and tear me down and spit dirt on my name.

an example, I had a friend i've known since middle school come back into my life years ago. After being my friend again, he went froma. degenerate druggie fuck boy to someone who meditates on a regular basis. I would always give him pep talks to evolve past society and to dream big. He now is travelling europe learning different languages. You know how I was treated in return? He would talk down to me, act as if I WASNT capable of chasing my dreams, and would shit on all my ideas for myself then he would go off and do the same thing.

He was a dime a dozen, so many people did this to me. Many people would use me for my kindness and care and then walk all over me. Business ideas stolen, my identity copied as if they were trying to clone me, ruthless attempts to destroy my life and everything i bult instead of just build with me. They all now act like they're spiritually superior to me when I gave and uplifted them from the sincerity of my heart.

I'd always try to start businesses with my friends also and theyd shit on it or go behind my back and start it on their own. I also remember wanting to start a youtube channel and they pretended they were excited of the idea, then behind my back said it was a bad idea. I asked a friend if she even wanted to be a stripper with me, she said "no you'll be better at it than me" then went behind my back and became one.

It's sad, and you are correct. Not many are worth building with. I feel I have an abundance mindset and see its not common.

I don't really go on dating apps thankfully, all those men just want hookups. I know there are some gems out there, they are probably just like me and hide from this crazy society hahaha.

I've offered a lot to people and genuinely got to a point I felt drained. I was pouring from an empty cup and had nothing left for myself. I'm still working on being a little more selfish.

Truly I would love to meet some friends that are creative like I am, aren't afraid to take risks and start creative projects and businesses, and travel the world with me <3

I don't need a knight in shinning armour either, just someone to explore life with. A best friend and lover!!!

Shadowcat said:
kalikat said:

You seem to have the same mindset as I do when it comes to choosing someone, as well as in general. We are few and far between. Some months back I was on some dating sites, and the men I attracted were nothing but trash. Luckily, my knowledge of astrology, showed me who was not good for me and why. you might find this post to help you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75448

I can understand the feeling quite well with meditation and feeling slowly but surely you cannot relate to others. This is because you are reaching higher levels of awareness that will make it feel hard for you to relate to someone who just goes for dumb simple mindless things.

Since your description of what you desire indicates monogamy I suggest you look for someone whose natural nature is monogamy. Sadly for people like us, the types of people who keep their sex partner count are relatively low. This can range from simply being in someone's nature to wanting multiple partners, lack of depth, or just want instant gratification.

As others have advised, a venus square may prove to be of help. It will be in libra in the coming months and it is a good time to start it then. Working with Gebo and Kenaz runes will also help.

I am glad I picked no one from any of those sites. I made a post about my dilemma sometime back, with my own suspicions on why certain things were happening as far as blockages with success, and these suspicions turned out to be true, as I was shown something far better for me..

Dating sites anyway are a scam and there is a lot of catfish. I ran into several and after almost getting fooled by one (Another SS actually saved my ass when he recognized who the pictures actually were, making it obvious it was not the person in the profile), and was able to call them out after I became familiar with their behavior.

I also felt it relayed to me, possibly by the Gods that these sites are also used as vectors for human trafficking. stay away from dating sites.

Do a working and look for someone in the physical offline. If you realize there is no one compatible with you on earth beyond a shadow of a doubt and you are very certain of what you want and need, and are serious about monogamy you might consider requesting that Satan pair you with a Demon lover instead when you are open.

Yesss the dating apps and websites are truly filth. I've never taken those seriously, I'd join them for giggles to make fun of the men on there LOL. I recently did try it though and went on that date I mentioned, where he kept th prize for himself. Funny because there really are a lot of catfishes. He cat-fished me, he was a lot more attractive in his photos. Irl he was like a energy vampire kept saying he was stealing my good juju, and had no chivalry. My AOP clearly worked as a few days after our date he got badly injured.

Personally, I don't thin you're having blockages in your success in finding a partner. I was just scrolling through twitter and all I see is hundreds of woman complain about the dating scene and how men use them for sex, gaslight them, love bomb them, then abandon them when they get what they want. Or string them along and give them stds and ptsd from emotionally abusing them and cheating on them for years. Its truly a societal problem. How many happy, healthy relationships have you seen?

Personally i've seen none, and I believe its the same for many. They weren't given good examples of what a healthy relationship is so people are trauma bonding. Since spirituality and knowledge has been hidden about chakras and all that also, and the stigma behind trauma and mental health people are entering relationships with baggage and are working on healing. A lot of people don't even know they need healing. Until people start healing and advancing spiritually again, its going to just get worse sadly.

And the jewish cunts running this shit show are doing everything to divide and conquer the population as well. They want the family structure broken so they can get ahold of the minds of peoples children and program and indoctrinate them.

The more I advance spiritually, the more I realize that Chakra work isn't a joke and its needed more than ever. I still get so confused when christians demonize chakras and yoga, when it has only made me a kinder and more empathic person. Something the world needs is a lot more empathy. So many damaged people damaging others, and cycles that need to be broken.

See, this is a instant gratification culture and social media is playing a big role in that demise. Also we were never exposed to this many people now, and people dont know how to appreciate what they HAVE. They always want more and looking for bigger and better, and we are dopamine addicts always looking for the next high. On top of that, people are greatly depressed and looking for ways to practice escapism and sex is a big part of that. So amny factors, so much jewish mind control as well. So many curses over people.

Becoming a satanist was a blessing in so many ways, but it really does isolate you from this decaying society. I wonder what it would take for the true spirituality to become popular, and for the world to change. I know I believed the lies about Satan in the beginning, it was a miracle finding JOS.

I hope you find your soulmate my friend <3 Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

Melvin said:
kalikat said:

I went through something similar some time ago, nowadays I have some friends and colleagues who I live with and who do me a lot of good, it is horrible to be alone, the human being was not created for this, we naturally want to live in society and the inability to do so sucks.

Honestly, I have two things to recommend you, first, make sure you are not the one who is screwing everything up, sometimes when we get into Satanism we get excited about the whole war thing and end up trying to get away from anyone with the slightest Jewish idea, but that is not how it works, the world is very Jewish, and it is practically impossible to find anyone without Jewish ideas who is not SS, so if things were not so serious as to harm you, it is good to learn to live with them.

The second thing is that Satanism shows you the real you, and maybe the you from before tuned in to them, but not the current you, so it might be a good idea to meet new people, look for people who think more like you, have more similar tastes to you etc.

Yess its true we are not meant to be alone and isolated </3

I agree, I have grown and changed a lot so it probably is time to start meeting new people who area. reflection of that growth. you are also correct, i do avoid people a lot because of the jewish programming I see in them. I did for a time try to help them but they acted like crabs in a barrel.. tore me down while i lifted them up. i am glad however a lot of them meditate and do yoga now, i just wish it was to better themselves not so they could compete and be the "most woke".

right now i'm very lonely, recovering from trauma of friends betraying me and being used for years. I'm learning to be more selfish right now, which admittedly feels so foreign. I based a lot of my identity on being able to provide value to others and being giving. i had to start addressing well.. what are my wants and needs?

I dream of a day I have a group of friends where we all push each other to be the best we can be, and we can explore the earth together!!

kalikat said:
Shadowcat said:
kalikat said:

Yesss the dating apps and websites are truly filth. I've never taken those seriously, I'd join them for giggles to make fun of the men on there LOL. I recently did try it though and went on that date I mentioned, where he kept th prize for himself. Funny because there really are a lot of catfishes. He cat-fished me, he was a lot more attractive in his photos. Irl he was like a energy vampire kept saying he was stealing my good juju, and had no chivalry. My AOP clearly worked as a few days after our date he got badly injured.

Personally, I don't thin you're having blockages in your success in finding a partner. I was just scrolling through twitter and all I see is hundreds of woman complain about the dating scene and how men use them for sex, gaslight them, love bomb them, then abandon them when they get what they want. Or string them along and give them stds and ptsd from emotionally abusing them and cheating on them for years. Its truly a societal problem. How many happy, healthy relationships have you seen?

Personally i've seen none, and I believe its the same for many. They weren't given good examples of what a healthy relationship is so people are trauma bonding. Since spirituality and knowledge has been hidden about chakras and all that also, and the stigma behind trauma and mental health people are entering relationships with baggage and are working on healing. A lot of people don't even know they need healing. Until people start healing and advancing spiritually again, its going to just get worse sadly.

And the jewish cunts running this shit show are doing everything to divide and conquer the population as well. They want the family structure broken so they can get ahold of the minds of peoples children and program and indoctrinate them.

The more I advance spiritually, the more I realize that Chakra work isn't a joke and its needed more than ever. I still get so confused when christians demonize chakras and yoga, when it has only made me a kinder and more empathic person. Something the world needs is a lot more empathy. So many damaged people damaging others, and cycles that need to be broken.

See, this is a instant gratification culture and social media is playing a big role in that demise. Also we were never exposed to this many people now, and people dont know how to appreciate what they HAVE. They always want more and looking for bigger and better, and we are dopamine addicts always looking for the next high. On top of that, people are greatly depressed and looking for ways to practice escapism and sex is a big part of that. So amny factors, so much jewish mind control as well. So many curses over people.

Becoming a satanist was a blessing in so many ways, but it really does isolate you from this decaying society. I wonder what it would take for the true spirituality to become popular, and for the world to change. I know I believed the lies about Satan in the beginning, it was a miracle finding JOS.

I hope you find your soulmate my friend <3 Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

I believe I already have <3 but this is a long story.

kalikat said:
Thank you soo much for taking the time to respond!! I started the munka working, but then something scary happened. an attack from the enemy, so I have to start over after the next full moon again I'll definitely do this. Also do you have a good affirmation for Munka, for clearing karma as well? I only see on the page a affirmation for love life, but I feel like past life karma is hindering me as well.

Also yes I keep the fact i'm a satanist to myself, especially now society has the negative perception of satanists sacrificing babies. Not interested in being persecuted like that. I even am keeping my metaphysical beliefs to myself because of those christians breaking into my apartment. I love wearing crystals but they are monsters and think its okay to break laws because they think crystals are demonic.

Also is there a post that talks about the squares and how to use them? people keep mentioning this and i have no idea what they are or how to use them at all.

Thank you again.

Hail Satan!

Silence is golden! If you keep your beliefs to yourself, that is the safest choice, and very understandable that you want that.

I will surely help with an affirmation for past life karma. Could you be a little more specific in which area you are being held back from the negative karma?

A generic affirmation could be: "I am now free to advance spriritually without any obstacles in a very positive and a healthy way for me. I am now free from all negative oppression that is preventing me from enjoying a satisfactory life in any way I please, completely and permanently."

These are the Squares:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Please feel free to ask any questions in how to use them if something feels unclear to you in the webpages.

Darkpagan666 said:

Or also just a particular natal planet if thats the issue.

kalikat said:
Thank you soo much for taking the time to respond!! I started the munka working, but then something scary happened. an attack from the enemy, so I have to start over after the next full moon again I'll definitely do this.

*New moon.

Any affirmation cutting negative karma will destroy both a negative planetary energy and past lives karma unless you program it specifically for one of them.

“In a positive way for me i m now completely and permanently free in everyway to achieve/have______ (whatever hindering you)”

Modify affirmations to your needs.

When it comes to loneliness, if you are power meditating and doing a protective meditation daily, a lot of times that shields you from negative people in the world. I would do a magical working to attract people with same interests. A lot of times groups can hold people back when the people you bring in your life don’t even know themselves. A lot of times this has nothing to do with spells or ties. Sometimes our spiritual senses keep us from people especially associated with other religions. It’s all about what people’s intentions are and you probably sense that about people. It can be several things that come into play.

Find a hobbit you enjoy and stick to it, friends will come naturally out of the common interest. I sincerely appreciate that you are honest with others in finding what you need and you will sure find that person you desire.
Live just a little and be somewhat more open, there is no harm in trying.

mariomitchell87 said:
When it comes to loneliness, if you are power meditating and doing a protective meditation daily, a lot of times that shields you from negative people in the world. I would do a magical working to attract people with same interests. A lot of times groups can hold people back when the people you bring in your life don’t even know themselves. A lot of times this has nothing to do with spells or ties. Sometimes our spiritual senses keep us from people especially associated with other religions. It’s all about what people’s intentions are and you probably sense that about people. It can be several things that come into play.

Oh wow, you're right! Also, I forgot I programmed my aura a while ago to repel narcissists and energy vampires. The area I live in unfortunately to my dismay have a high Christian and Jewish population. I'm hoping to move soon. I didn't even realize there were a lot of jews until I started going out more, and researched the city. I got stuck here because of the pandemic.

I notice more than ever a lot of people struggle with their identity, and their identities are based on conforming to their peers and society. I do also sense peoples intentions, i even smell it... ever since I read a post where HP mentioned the crab mentality, I notice it a lot in society. I think to myself everyday how blessed I am to have come across JOS, despite how lonely this journey has been.

Thank you!

Demonic said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Or also just a particular natal planet if thats the issue.

kalikat said:
Thank you soo much for taking the time to respond!! I started the munka working, but then something scary happened. an attack from the enemy, so I have to start over after the next full moon again I'll definitely do this.

*New moon.

Any affirmation cutting negative karma will destroy both a negative planetary energy and past lives karma unless you program it specifically for one of them.

“In a positive way for me i m now completely and permanently free in everyway to achieve/have______ (whatever hindering you)”

Modify affirmations to your needs.

Thanks I have took note of everyone's advice and will begin at the appropriate moon cycle.

Hail Satan!

Darkpagan666 said:
kalikat said:

Thank you again.

Hail Satan!

Silence is golden! If you keep your beliefs to yourself, that is the safest choice, and very understandable that you want that.

I will surely help with an affirmation for past life karma. Could you be a little more specific in which area you are being held back from the negative karma?

A generic affirmation could be: "I am now free to advance spriritually without any obstacles in a very positive and a healthy way for me. I am now free from all negative oppression that is preventing me from enjoying a satisfactory life in any way I please, completely and permanently."

These are the Squares:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Please feel free to ask any questions in how to use them if something feels unclear to you in the webpages.

Yes honestly, right now the area's i'm suffering from the most are my relationships with others, and relationship with money, and I'm constantly being attacked by christians. I honestly feel like i'm going through a modern day witch hunt, they won't leave me alone! I used to be great with money, not sure what happened these past couple of years... i was working towards my goals and starting a business and people tag teamed me and destroyed my plans and stole my business ideas. Quite sad. I have since programmed my aura to repel these people, and cut ties. During the process of cutting ties with them it was very supernatural what would happen, I was constantly having nightmares about them, and them trying to reach out to me, and stalking my social media despite being abusive towards me. They didn't want to let go.

Shadowcat said:
kalikat said:

Hey! I’m so sorry for the bother. I was wondering how do I find out when a planet is in a certain zodiac. You mentioned Jupiter being in Libra soon. How do you find out if a planet is in Cancer, Pisces, etc?

Is there a website? I think I may have been reading it wrong

kalikat said:
Shadowcat said:
kalikat said:

Hey! I’m so sorry for the bother. I was wondering how do I find out when a planet is in a certain zodiac. You mentioned Jupiter being in Libra soon. How do you find out if a planet is in Cancer, Pisces, etc?

Hey no bother :) . Venus will be in Libra soon. Starting the end of September. https://jos-astro.com/#/
Will tell you your chart transits and current planets as will astro.com.

We also have an astrology section in JOS that helps people learn astrology and to read charts.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

BehemothWarrior666 said:
Shadowcat said:
kalikat said:

Hey no bother :) . Venus will be in Libra soon. Starting the end of September. https://jos-astro.com/#/
Will tell you your chart transits and current planets as will astro.com.

We also have an astrology section in JOS that helps people learn astrology and to read charts.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

How to deal with loneliness and bad dating scene? Simple, my friend, go touch some grass and stock up on some bitches, let'em do some oral sex and maybe an anal, fisting, there are s lot of techniques, and then You will Firget about that scumbag who betrayed you. There is no Futardas demon to call here 😍😋💦👋🍆!
Mmmmmm.... oral sex, fisting and other sexual techniques done by both of you... ufh I'm getting hot 🔥 🥵 already seeing you eating some that's pussy 🍑🍆💦👋🥵🥵🥵.. Come eh on myeh frienhnd, doeh it now oah oah 🥵🥵🥵👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

You're fucking cringe, have some respect for yourself and stop suckin' jew's dick

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back