Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Abrahamism an "Effemminate Patriarchy"?

Nimrod33

This is a follow up of a previous post were I've asked if there is a correlation between Muslims and Soyboys.

I know that the question may sound absurd for the least redpilled, but the more you look at them, the more you realize that this might be true.

I mean, we have the Catholic Clergy who never exercise in their entire lives and ends up reducing their bodies to a bunch of couch potatoes. Then we have the various weak morons who constantly whine about being Incels and who "needs" a totalitarian Xian government in order to force women to have sex with despicable beings like them. I've also seen some Orthodox priests who looks like Soyboys.

I find pretty funny that Christarded nationalist portrays Jesus as some sort of "gigachad", when in actual scripture he was an unemployed incel asshole. The Unholy Babble even admits that he was an ugly git.

As for Muslims, many of them have the exact same faces of Soyboys, along with most of them being fat as well. In The White Death of Islam website there is even an old sermon which explains why Islam is actually an effeminate cult.

And for the last, (((their lizard owners))). When you look at the face of some Rabbis, like some other SS mentioned, you see the Soy face (weev from DailyStormer is an example). I think that this connection was already explained by the clergy, along with the fact that Jews are the most effeminate people on the planet (no wonder why many of them are Feminist).

I also believe that these cults have nothing that makes them strong. The real reason why they won many battles in history is not because "We wuz da real faith", but because of a series of event that led them do it. The reason why many Southern American Kingdoms became slaves to the Catholic Vatican was not because of the "one true god", but because of internal fights and the manipulative nature of figures such as (((Francisco Pizarro))). Likewise, the Communists wouldn't have been able to take over Russia alone if it wasn't for the Empire being weakened by its own war with Japan.

True but there are also some really big and terrorist looking muslims too who have a lot of physical strength. Ive seen it up close.

This doesnt have anything to do with being a muslim however, as it does the reverse effect on the health of these maggots.

But usually one thing that i notice happens very frequently is that they almost always fall sick pretty easily. The muslim mentality also weakens them to some extent, not just the curses.

they are so fucking cucked that they literally take out years of abuse from their fathers on their own children because they are a bunch of pussies cus they know the child wont fight back.

They can be wild and disgusting. But they give in easily behind that tough shell if faced with real danger that they cant easily get out of. Its pathetic, really. If you give them weapons they brandish it like a monkey. But if you threaten them with anything they descend to the ugliest, sobbing piece of shit.

Nimrod33 said:
It is obvious to me that these are not men, some are ultra-cucks, weak, and would let themselves and their families die out of fear.

Others are stupidly violent and manipulable.

While Jews have always been pure degeneracy and need no analysis, after all the other cucks take their inspiration from the Jew, since the Jew himself created their 'religions'.

Honestly they have my hatred, they lack the fighting fire and reason, qualities indispensable to the role of a man (protecting the family for example).

Attractive quality at times, but now I wonder, how do women marry these demented males? What kind of brainwashing are they given? What do they find attractive?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
True but there are also some really big and terrorist looking muslims too who have a lot of physical strength. Ive seen it up close.

This doesnt have anything to do with being a muslim however, as it does the reverse effect on the health of these maggots.

But usually one thing that i notice happens very frequently is that they almost always fall sick pretty easily. The muslim mentality also weakens them to some extent, not just the curses.

they are so fucking cucked that they literally take out years of abuse from their fathers on their own children because they are a bunch of pussies cus they know the child wont fight back.

They can be wild and disgusting. But they give in easily behind that tough shell if faced with real danger that they cant easily get out of. Its pathetic, really. If you give them weapons they brandish it like a monkey. But if you threaten them with anything they descend to the ugliest, sobbing piece of shit.
I know about Muslims who looks strong and as you specified its not because of the religion, but because of a particular situation.

Their child abuse is no different than how they threat women, which HP Cobra explained in the "How to be a man" sermon that it comes from both a lack of control of masculinity and a complete lack of it.

And the last thing that you described is very common among other Abrahamists as well and even among Feminists. It is called the Persecution Complex.

Veritá_666 said:
Attractive quality at times, but now I wonder, how do women marry these demented males? What kind of brainwashing are they given? What do they find attractive?

I believe that it is indeed some sort of brainwashing in which women would accept to be treated as an actual object that the owner can kick wherever he wants. Women who marries these cucks in fact always have an idiotic personality that even fits their husbands. Ever wonder where Feminists actually comes from? They are the daughters of the Christarded Soccermoms of late 1900s. Although the two stereotypes are from different political spectrums, they share too many points in common. As for what these women find attractive its about how much they believe in Jewish Superstitions, to the point that many Right Wing Traditional Cathylicks in America and Europe would cuck their race with Africans and Latinos. It honestly surprises me that even individuals such as Mario Adinolfi were married.

Nimrod33 said:
feminists have another origin, they are jews.
In judaism there is a social division between males and females, females are psychotic, repressed, etc...

And their aim is not to eliminate the damage created by xianism on the perception and treatment of what is feminine, but their aim is to annihilate society by destroying men and brainwashing women.

They do not apply it to themselves, they continue to observe the laws of the torah.

I heard something like that from some chanel,before it got deleted,the jews pretend to be the pinnacle of masculinity, an yet they are not in everyway,

Veritá_666 said:
Nimrod33 said:
feminists have another origin, they are jews.
In judaism there is a social division between males and females, females are psychotic, repressed, etc...

And their aim is not to eliminate the damage created by xianism on the perception and treatment of what is feminine, but their aim is to annihilate society by destroying men and brainwashing women.

They do not apply it to themselves, they continue to observe the laws of the torah.

Also true. Most Feminists are indeed Jewish who want to create a society with castrated men. I feel like that Jews are Patriarchal only when it comes to their religion. Biologically they seems Matriarchal.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

that is true also muslims if they are Men have to have beards and such and form a stereotypical look yet complain about stereotypes like any other monotardist

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back