Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Trojan Horse Strategy/Tactic

Alright, I've done a search on the word 'Trojan Horse' on this Forum and realized there's no article dedicated to this kind of strategy/tactic. It led me to consider an implication: Given that they themselves have made deception an art form, it's possible that the Jews were either involved in the Trojan War or were witnesses to it, but thinking back from observing things from the past, I've realized that the strategy/tactic the Jews are most fond of is the Trojan Horse strategy/tactic.

To know what the Trojan Horse strategy/tactic is, one must look back at the Trojan War:

Supposedly, somewhere in 12th or 11th Century BC, Greece was in a war against Troy. After a carpenter and pugilist (Epeius) built wooden horse, Greek warriors pretended to retreat, leaving behind a soldier or two of their own to innocuously convince the Trojans that the horse was built as an offering to Athena, the Goddess of War. Despite warnings from Cassandra and Laocoon, the Trojans took in the wooden horse, and, once night time came, the Greek warriors emerged from the wooden horse, let in the Greek warriors who supposedly retreated, and then devastated and conquered Troy. In short, the real purpose of the wooden horse was to undermine Troy from within.

Some people will call this strategy the "Poison Apple," and that's also fine; I just feel that the Trojan Horse is more accurate description of infiltration. Now that I've finished the story, I will break down the key parts of the Trojan Horse strategy/tactic:

• The planner must conceal the real purpose of their plans by convincing their victims that their plan is 'innocuous' (or some cases, helpful or peaceful). Important Note: If you see or hear the word peaceful, helpful, innocent or a synonym of the words mentioned, be careful; many people are drawn to the idea of peace and help. This works especially well on the ignorant, the illiterate and the imperceptive, as they don't have a tendency to read and observe things on the long term and only communicate.
  • The victims must be stupid and naive enough to fall for the 'innocuous' plan and accept it, allowing the planner and his allies to infiltrate. Those who try to warn the victims are ignored in the process.
  • Once the planner infiltrates a country/organization/group, they pick off the most intelligent members and conquer it.

The above is just a basic list, but it can manifest in different ways. Now that I've written the list, I will now list examples of this tactic in today's world:

• Christianity/Catholicism and Islam: The Jews have indirectly persuaded the West and the East (respectively) that Christianity and Islam are "religions of peace." Once the populations accepted Christianity and Islam despite warnings from wiser souls, they let in Jews, allowing them to infiltrate and murder their best folks and conquer the nations, destroying all of the previous knowledge in the process. This has notably happened in Rome, China, France, Russia, Cambodia via Communism, which happens to be Judaism manifested in its political form. It must be reminded that the top Christian/Catholic/Muslim leaders are, were, and have always been Jewish. Whenever Christian/Catholic leaders do something really atrocious (ie Pedophilia, rape, child abuse, animal slaughter, financial scandals) the followers of these religions will cry that "this is not my religion! This must be the work of Satan!" or something along those lines
  • Pandemics and Vaccines: I'm going to apply Trojan Horse strategy/tactic here as well. Whenever the Jews do their "pandemic" bullshit (be it COVID, Monkeypox, etc.), people are told that vaccines "save lives" in a "pandemic/endemic/epidemic" and are "safe and effective," when many people have gotten sick at best, and died at worst. Like Christianity/Islam above, the true purpose of vaccines was to kill people, allowing the Jews to control things more easily. It just my luck that, before joining here, I've discovered, through various social media posts, that Jews, Christians and Catholics are pushing these things on people to "save lives" when they're actually poisonous.
  • Pharmaceuticals: You know what? I'm gonna apply pharmaceuticals here; it's a similar deal with vaccines. "A pill for an ill" help fixes everything, they've said, when it's actually not that simple. Again, people like the idea of something rather than the reality of it (in this case, people think pharmaceutical, allopathic medicine will help people when the opposite is the case. I will use myself as an example: In Spring of this year, I realized that my nose was stuffed after taking two allergy pills. Breathing was difficult, but it's gone now.)
  • Staged terror attacks: The Jews carry out a terror attack, and the masses are overwhelmed by fear. The Jews and their proxies, the Christians/Catholics/Muslims, notably the ones in the government, offer protection and safety, gaining people's trust. Once the people's trust in them have been gained, the Jews will write laws that will undermine people's freedoms and rights, just they're doing in the United States and Canada, and like they did in Russia, Poland, Cambodia, France, Australia.

I really hope I was of some help here.

You are right, but it has been stated the rats or reptilian jews will cause a problem, an offer a solution, like what they are trying to do with the Internet,

(oy vey yous not want goyim slave child to go to evil sites do you let's us control Internet so we can censor adults to goyims cause thinking hards for you)

But I agree people should be made aware of the jews tactics, so they can catch it an react accordingly

(Goyims wes bes slaveses in Egypt not looks at history or asks who pharaoh was or you bes Nazi)sympathy/kindness is another way they Trojan Horse their way into our lives

Satnam666 said:
You are right, but it has been stated the rats or reptilian jews will cause a problem, an offer a solution, like what they are trying to do with the Internet,

(oy vey yous not want goyim slave child to go to evil sites do you let's us control Internet so we can censor adults to goyims cause thinking hards for you)

But I agree people should be made aware of the jews tactics, so they can catch it an react accordingly

"the rats or reptilian jews will cause a problem, an offer a solution, like what they are trying to do with the Internet."

It's good we're in agreement, but what do you suppose this kind of strategy be called? I'm gonna stick with the "Trojan Horse Strategy/Tactic" for now until a better name can be found.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back