Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hp.Hoodedcobra's advice needed

Hello High priest, i need your advice, IM 20 and i don't really know what do with my life. i've been dedicated for 2 years now but couldn't do any spiritual working. i feel so lost, deppresive, pesimist, i don't know what i should pursue in my life, im really interested it in architecture especially pagan ones like roman, greek, egyptian, babylonian,aztec, indian. but genuinely suck at drawing. Deffinelity interested in sculpture as well i would love to create statues for gods someday. i am fascinated with greek sculptures they are so beatiful and masterfully crafted, sadly most of them are destroyed by xians. still i lack talent for sculpturing as well. and im living in a damn mudslime country who doesn't appreciate any kind of art or science. so i doubt it would be a viable job for me. though i still enjoy seeing elegant architectures and sculpting. i also enjoy history but there is not much job other than history teacher and i dont wanna become a teacher. what should i do? im not spiritually open thus cannot talk with gods for guidance, and im in a state where i absolutely need guidance.

Have you thought about applying for a scholarship at universities/colleges in a different country that teaches sculpture, drawing, etc. once you have a sizable portfolio and artwork to show?

It may not be that you do not have talent. It may be that your talent is still unrealized because you need to apply yourself daily, and take it as seriously as a job.

Have you even started this as a hobby beyond being interested in it?
Perhaps there are classes you can take in your city/town or you can get the materials and then learn off Youtube tutorials.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back