Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Directing energy from Azazel meditation

Satasdisciple

Hello Fellow JoS members,

I am going back and mastering some of the beginner meditations, the meditation called Directing energy from Azazel being one of them, I just have a question about the instructions, can someone please explain this to me so I know that I am doing the meditation correctly please?

1. It says ,”3. From here, expand the energy past your body and into your aura and then contract the energy. Focus your attention to your aura [the energy field immediately outside of your body].

4. Continue to expand and contract the energy until both sides of your body feel balanced. Then feel the energies on the left and right sides together.”

When it says to expand the energy past your body into your aura and then “contract the energy” is is this saying to 1. Focus on torso, 2. focus on aura 3. Focus on torso again 4. Focus on aura again and keep repeating until both sides of your body feel balanced? If not, what does it mean?

Then later in the meditation it says,”5. Feel energy from the front of your body, then the back, repeating the same steps as described above.”

So then after i focus on the front and back of my body i return to focusing on my torso and then my aura then my torso then my aura until my front and back feel balanced? And just keep going through the body doing those same steps until it all feels balanced?

Im just asking because how is focusing on my torso and then my aura and etc going to make my front and back feel balanced and my upper body and my lower body feel balanced, you know what I mean?

Am I misunderstanding the meditation? Can someone please explain for me please?

You are only to focus on the energy. The meditation is as follows:

1. Discover the Left and Right energies of the body. Direct, manipulate them. Balance them, and expand this whole energy in your aura (ie. Outside of you) and then contract it (meaning return it back inside of you, ie. Torso or whatever point of reference you have for your "middle" point)

2. Then you do the same, but now you change the left right sides, to the front and back of your body. Afterwards, you change the perspective to your upper and lower body.

The steps are as so to teach you the principle of, expanding and contracting, directing by will the energy, adding and decreasing the energy and also teaches you how to identify and know your bodies orientation of energy.

If you still have difficulty, try to summarize it to just two steps per direction. Such as feel the left and the right parts of the body with energy, then focus on the whole. In time add the expansion and contraction and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back