Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On and Om

Mavoch

In the sermon exposition in Solomon's temple it is said that Om and On are words for the Sun in pagan languages, but from what I had seen Om was a corruption of Aum, so I thought Om was completely useless and that in reality the sermon was talking about Aum and not Om, however recently in the Azazel ritual On was placed as one of the names connected to Azazel that must be pronounced, taking into account ApollON connection to the Sun, I decided to come and ask, Are On and Om solar mantras ? Or are they really spiritually useless?

I see OM more as a title given to humans that literary means "human", and it also surely has relations to be perceived from the letter "O" as a part of soul etc.

As a mantra, nothing can come from this but repetitive sleeping aid. In contrast, with AUM used only for a trance vibration focus, can rise energy to spherical vibrations. Om, nothing. Sleeping. Counting sheeps.

"Om" and "On" are names for Sol in other languages. (Notice - Sol, Om, Om; solomon; the "wisest" jew who never lived). Over time, languages have been created and changed to become less and less Spiritual and less and less powerful; thus, English is practically, or entirely, unspiritual and powerless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back