Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

two different squares for the same purpose?

Baroness Blossom

Thersthara said:
First of all hello, i hope you all having a good day,

What I'm wondering is, would it be more effective if we combined two separate squares for the same purpose?

There is a lot of different information about squares in the forums.

For example, some argue that the squares can only be made for ourselves, while others say that the squares can be made for others as well. some say that squares made for others will be weaker. some say that he made 3 different squares for 3 different purposes at the same time. Others say that squares two different planets at the same time will extinguish and neutralize the energies.

I'm pretty confused as to which one is correct, a knowledgeable forum member had answered these questions in the past, but another knowledgeable forum member, (whom I saw as knowledgeable), also said something against these answers.

Can you explain this to me by finally saying "yes this is the true one"? I'm a Neptunian person and my confusion comes naturally, so please don't overreact to me. :) I don't want to tell anyone that their knowledge is wrong, I just want to know and learn the true one.

now let's move on to my next question, i want to two different squares at the same time and same purpose.

I want to do a Venus square to increase my attractiveness and beauty on a friday when Venus is on the 0 degrees of Leo. A few days after starting this work, a day when the Sun is in 28-29 degrees of Leo (a day when it conjuncts the star of Regulus). I want to start a sun square for attractiveness. Again for the same purpose,

Now, if I square these two different planets for the same purpose, will it strengthen the working and the result I will get? Or would the planets block each other and both would not work as the energy would disappear?

I'm confused because everyone says something different, so I need an answer to these questions, I hope you didn't misunderstand my intention, as I said, I don't mean to disrespect anyone, I just want to learn. Thank you very much in advance for your answers and your time. <3

Have a nice day. <3

HAİL SATAN!

Hello Thersthara,

Doing 2 squares at the same time can make you tired and exhausted. That's why I suggest you don't. You just need to make a Venus square.

Have a nice day ^^.

Thersthara said:

Personally, I don't think it will totally block anything. Granted, I do not have any hard proof or anything. Even if it weakens it, sometimes it is better, given the timing of everything, to just do it anyway. Maybe you could do 1 working at 100% power, or you could do 3 at 75%, for example. Even though it is less than 100%, it is still good enough and worthwhile to get 3 problems solved at once. This is just my own thinking on the matter.

As far as your first question, I have done multiple workings at once and still gotten satisfactory results. Sure, I cannot say whether my working was weakened or not, but all the workings gave me results that continued my advancement. Therefore, they were still useful at the time.

I also know of a lot of members who are doing many workings, perhaps even too much. Not that that should be taken as the proof to continue, but maybe the Gods would have had HPHC issue corrections if many people were wasting their time and energy like that.

In situations where it is not totally clear to you, it is better to proceed with full confidence. Simply apply the energy as normal, with safe affirmations, and don't think about it. You can judge the results later, or get clarification from others or the Gods.

Similarly, it is best not to think of yourself as "naturally confused". We all have certain disadvantages, but they do not define us. I could find an astrological aspect in anyone's chart that may hurt their comprehension, but that doesn't mean they should act crippled.

In reality, Pisces is very sensitive and can sense the truth where others cannot, like other forms of water. With further training and continually advancing yourself, this ability will only get stronger.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back