Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Balam

Zeno

Hi everybody,
I always been kinda too calm and quiet around people and right now I am noticing that I never make jokes or use irony when talking with others or even my friends. It appears I am kind of blocked because not only usually i got nothing funny to say(or anything) and I am unable to start a conversation or continue it without letting the other speak for the 95% of time. In syntesis I am too serious and I talk very little and this gives me a lot of insecurity.

So besides doing a work with ansuz for talking more and better and using uruz and sowilo for confidence and courage and autority and reading something on the topic, I wish to contact Balam so he can help give me the ability to make humor and maybe some making better my intellect.

It will be my first time contacting a demon so I don't know how it works: if they want something in return, how you're supposed to be worthy or anything. Do you think it's a good idea to contact him?

Also my astral hearing it's kinda good I already had expieriences with Ishtar and Satan.

Thank you for reading and for answering!

I don't know what you expect Balam to do when you already know of the way to help yourself and you mentioned it; runes. Wouldn't one think it's a waste of a God's time in this situation where you already gave yourself the solution to your problem?

My dear members of the alliance,
Please read carefully and understand the written message of the test📝 because it is a time of spiritual and physical confrontation.
An open war is being waged in Europe spiritually and physically.
Many young people and children with natural spiritual abilities have gone through meditation practices, these children / young, for Jewish reasons and implications of the reptilian races are now condemned and attacked by wizards who serve Jewish interests.
They also use religious dogmas to manipulate human minds using the media.
These young people are our members and belong to the alliance of the blonde race of gods who live in different realms of the universe.
I am one of these young people and I am the victim of these aggressions. ...I inform you that many children and young people have died and been spiritually destroyed. Some of them were physically captured.
We, the children of the gods, are condemned by reptilian and Jewish interests.
I live in very difficult times with great difficulties. I'm surrounded.
I make a desperate request and beg you to announce and contact the gods, the alliance of Orion, ... Satan, Astaroth, I ask for the help of the members here. I have lost my spiritual abilities and cannot communicate astrally. Ask for help for uso in difficulty.
Let the star watch over us and be our guide

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back