Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Marriage

Jaya6669

Greetings SS family. My question is about my wife and I. Before having read that getting married while the moon is in Scorpio is a bad idea, we get married during our high Sabbath of samhain. Well since, we've had quite the rough ride. We truly do love each other and have been together going on 8 years. I'm wondering what I/we can do to change our, luck I guess you could say. We are really all we have and always together. Despite, we say some really bad things to each other and we truly want to do whatever may be necessary. Thank you .
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
You need to clear negative karma related to the planet Venus ( if is in a weak placement ) or negative karma related to relationships, such as past life vows or other things that hold you back.

The following work for the freeing of the soul will be helpful if you combine it with thorough cleansing of the aura and increased attention to the chakras. See also this meditation .

Jaya6669 said:
Greetings SS family. My question is about my wife and I. Before having read that getting married while the moon is in Scorpio is a bad idea, we get married during our high Sabbath of samhain. Well since, we've had quite the rough ride. We truly do love each other and have been together going on 8 years. I'm wondering what I/we can do to change our, luck I guess you could say. We are really all we have and always together. Despite, we say some really bad things to each other and we truly want to do whatever may be necessary. Thank you .
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Ehwaz: Trust, communication, friendship
Gebo: Love, union, reciprocation
Wunjo: Joy, bliss, harmony, family
Uruz, Thurisaz: Sexual health/connection
Nauthiz: Endurance, stress resistance

You can use any of the above runes to improve your relationship, based on what problems you are having. Either use your own judgment or analyze the synastry between you:

Synastry Calculator
Synastry Analysis (bottom half of page)

Congrats on having a lasting relationship.
First, you need to ask yourselves what is the root cause(s) of the rough rides that you experienced. Magick is not needed. Just sit down and communicate.
If the problem lies in astrological incompatibility, magickal workings will only cover up those problems for a while.

I would recommend you both to the following:
1. A Venus planetary mantra to improve your relationship or
2. A runic working to eliminate obstacles in your relationship.

Here is an excellent post by fellow member Veritá_666 on runic workings for improving relationships:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70119&p=339565&hilit=union#p339565

All the best to you both.

HS.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365921 time=1655148260 user_id=21286]

You can use any of the above runes to improve your relationship, based on what problems you are having. Either use your own judgment or analyze the synastry between you:

Synastry Calculator

About gebo the second german pronunciation, the text it says Geuua so its pronunciation should be Ggggg-aeeee-oooooo(as in too) -aaaa but the mp3 goes something like Ggggg-e-vvvvv-aaa. Or maybe i m mishearing it everytime.

Not that i m going to use it still i would be glad if you can tell me which one is it.

Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Synastry Calculator

About gebo the second german pronunciation, the text it says Geuua so its pronunciation should be Ggggg-aeeee-oooooo(as in too) -aaaa but the mp3 goes something like Ggggg-e-vvvvv-aaa. Or maybe i m mishearing it everytime.

Not that i m going to use it still i would be glad if you can tell me which one is it.

Blitz :(

Demonic said:
Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Synastry Calculator

Follow the MP3, possibly the spelling is wrong on the Germanic version of Gebo. Geuua doesn't sound or feel right at all, while Geva does (as B and V often correlate with each other and are phonetically similar in spiritual vibration).

Geuua doesn't do anything if vibrate as written, so the MP3 must be correct.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Follow the MP3, possibly the spelling is wrong on the Germanic version of Gebo. Geuua doesn't sound or feel right at all, while Geva does (as B and V often correlate with each other and are phonetically similar in spiritual vibration).

Hail Satan!

Thanks

VoiceofEnki said:
Demonic said:
Demonic said:

Hail Satan!

Thanks.

uuinne (2nd vibration of wunjo) “Uu” there is also pronounced “v”.

So i thought it has to be same with Geuua, but it was in middle of sentence so i thought it might change vibration and got confused.

Thanks for clarification.

This is a bit late, but let me thank all of you for the info and all the work you've put into this. It's very much appreciated and I will definitely get on this.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Thersthara said:
Hi, I have a question about synastry.

Let's say someones Uranus squares Venus in their partner's chart. This can lead to a rather erratic and non-permanent, unstable relationship. Since the problem here is related to Uranus, can this problem go away if the Uranus person clears his Uranus-related karma in his natal chart?

I have this settlement on my chart with my partner. At the same time, His Uranus squares my Moon and Sun. My Uranus squares his Venus. Also, he already has Venus Uranus square in his natal chart...

Of course, there are settlements that bring permanence on our charts. For example, his Saturn is in my 7th house.
However, I do not think that such minimal effects will balance the Uranus aspects in our charts. I'm so scared about it, I can't let it go, we've been through and shared a lot with him, everything is going well right now but that's the nature of Uranus, it catches you off guard and attacks like that. I'm afraid that everything could happen so suddenly and go wrong.

Is there any additional work I can do to balance and correct these Uranus aspects? Can this change if I break the Uranus karma in my own natal chart?

Can the Saturn square be used to maintain the relationship between us as permanent as possible and, if possible, forever? I've already gotten rid of my Saturn karma by combining a lot of Jupiter and Sun squares with 40 day workings. Is it okay to use the Saturn square? Saturn is already in my 7th house. Maybe it will be effective if I try to make my partnership relationships permanent. What are you thinking?

I am open to any ideas and suggestions on this subject, I am very afraid of losing him. Uranus aspects make me very nervous.

The influence of Uranus, while erratic, is already present in your relationship, as are the other aspects. There is a difference between the transit from the planet Uranus on your relationship versus the interaction of Uranus energy within our souls. A square of Venus/Uranus means there is an intriguing, yet alienating interaction in the relationship. This is not the same as a strong Saturn or Uranus transit which may threaten to seriously stress the relationship.

Also, the synastry will still be in the same orientation, even if you clear your own karma. However, it will indirectly be improved. Perhaps you yourself no longer have problems with erratic behavior, but your natal Uranus would still be "pointed" in an unharmonious manner to his Venus. To fully correct this, you would want to do magic on the relationship itself, not just yourself.

However, as you mention, there are other aspects involved with synastry besides Uranus. Do not expect every synastry chart to be perfect. If there are at least some aspects of love, friendship, sex, and stability, then all the basics are covered.
Despite squares or oppositions providing some stress, these also indicate a connection as well.

What you describe with Saturn in the 7th natally, and him having his Saturn in your 7th is not insignificant. At worst, this can create stress in the relationship or cause him to be cold towards you, but at best this makes a strong bond that won't break even under awful conditions.

Overall, it is your own fears that are amplifying the situation. What you describe does not sound so bad, although you would want to evaluate the rest of the synastry as well. Also, keep an eye on transits to the relationship. I think you can do this with a composite chart or progressed synastry: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/composite-chart-horoscope

No, I would not do a Saturn Square. Instead, use Nauthiz to bring stability. Make use of the other runes that are listed above if you feel certain aspects are lacking, as well. In regards to Uranus, Wunjo can be used to tighten the bonds in a manner that overrides any negatives of Uranus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back