Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the simplest "do this to advance and get stronger spiritually" method/regiment?

Adrellis

I think the yoga is finally getting me to those "higher energy levels" you all keep talking about, or at least starting me towards that. did it for years, nothing, had an injury that interrupted the process, slowly creeping my way back and finally getting results..but..ok so far i'm just doing a few things daily:

kundalini yoga. not all of it, working my way back up to doing all on the PDF.
chakra spin and clean with white-gold energy. i should add the 3rd eye and some other chakras to it, or chakra points and nadis, but i'm working on it...this part is the most difficult actually
an aura cleaning before falling asleep. it's actually relaxing, so I enjoy it. also done with white-gold energy.

what else? i'm realizing how much free time I have and should be putting to use, but there's a lot on the website that can be done. and I get overwhelmed with a lot of choices :/

yes. i've had problems. i've talked a lot of big talk and small talk. but i might finally be growing.

Along with yoga, cleaning and protection meditations (you are doing aura of protection, right?!) the following are fundamental basics as well:

Satanic Void Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
/
Flame Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

&

Yogic Breathing Basics - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

Chakra spinning is entry level chakra stimulation, but it works. More effort results in more results.

Opening the Chakras - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Full Chakra Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

My personal take is work on 1) awareness 2) intention, which is how we work with the soul 3) protection/cleansing 4) pulling in energy 5)pushing out energy 6) magic/rituals. some people need to start with more protection/cleansing, depends on karma. It’s honestly going to depend on what you are working with in the beginning.
I find the foundation meditation is great, circulating energy for beginners, and aura of protection are all pretty good starts. Twin serpents meditation is good after you’re chakras can be opened and balanced and seems to progress and build quickly. RTRs are a must for yourself(cleansing) and keeping the shit at bay. I’ve personally found the king and queen meditation to be great when done regularly too. I’ve just started using runes and maybe should’ve been using them all along, as my progress has sped up tremendously since I’ve incorporated them. I’d honestly just evaluate yourself and what you need to work on, your guardian demon will guide you and my intention is to be a spiritual warrior for Satan and the Gods to do the most damage possible to the enemy. The most important thing is to stick with it daily, even if you don’t notice any improvements. It will happen eventually.

I'll begin working on this stuff, thanks. I had already opened and have in the past empowered the chakras, so i'm not sure if i should do them again. I mean again again..I mean again x5 or something, I've done it quite a few times.

that's..a lot. but yes, worth trying. sticking with things is hard though. I'll just have to keep at it, won't i. as for aura of protection, i hadn't stuck with one. or the RTR's..or anything..

Adrellis said:
I'll begin working on this stuff, thanks. I had already opened and have in the past empowered the chakras, so i'm not sure if i should do them again. I mean again again..I mean again x5 or something, I've done it quite a few times.

that's..a lot. but yes, worth trying. sticking with things is hard though. I'll just have to keep at it, won't i. as for aura of protection, i hadn't stuck with one. or the RTR's..or anything..
Chakras should be worked on every day. Same as with everything else what can be called as "essentials". Time to stop worrying and begin to hammering those nails. Do small steps, adding things little by little. Easing yourself to something new. That way you will not overwhelm yourself with too much too fast. If you think final rtr is hard, do one rep per day. After sometime, move on to three, and so on. Protection... Do a small number of runes, or cut returning curses 1&2 in four, or even eigth times down in size, and move up over time. Insist on persisting. Your mind and soul will adapt to the new and all will become much easier. Essentially what you put in, you get out so that is the reward system.

Adrellis said:

Yep, the most important thing is daily practice. Even if it is only 10 minutes a day, but I recommend at least 1 hour or 2 hours, because it makes everything easier in your life. Doors will start opening with consistent practice and do keep in mind your goals with intention. Whatever they may be, I recommend a journal just so you can log and pay attention to what works best for you. Again, everyone is different and some people have issues with certain chakras more than others or different karma.

alright I've started on this stuff, and will work my way up, thanks. i'm currently too lazy for a journal, kept one sort of, years ago.

also you mention intention and keeping goals in mind..i'm now not sure what's in mind. there's things that are interesting - this is how i was a while back when i asked some questions, some time ago - but i'm going to keep at it. can't say I got the purest stuff in mind, i'm not sure all of what's good or bad for me yet. nothing on the forbidden list, no worries, but..eh.

Adrellis said:
alright I've started on this stuff, and will work my way up, thanks. i'm currently too lazy for a journal, kept one sort of, years ago.
You are too lazy to write down date, time, what you did and for how much and maybe a short comment, really? I think you should reprioritize what you are doing with your time.

Adrellis said:
I think the yoga is finally getting me to those "higher energy levels" you all keep talking about, or at least starting me towards that. did it for years, nothing, had an injury that interrupted the process, slowly creeping my way back and finally getting results..but..ok so far i'm just doing a few things daily:

kundalini yoga. not all of it, working my way back up to doing all on the PDF.
chakra spin and clean with white-gold energy. i should add the 3rd eye and some other chakras to it, or chakra points and nadis, but i'm working on it...this part is the most difficult actually
an aura cleaning before falling asleep. it's actually relaxing, so I enjoy it. also done with white-gold energy.

what else? i'm realizing how much free time I have and should be putting to use, but there's a lot on the website that can be done. and I get overwhelmed with a lot of choices :/

yes. i've had problems. i've talked a lot of big talk and small talk. but i might finally be growing.

The most important thing is to follow a routine everyday, don´t skip a singel day. If you feel you have time for more /space add additional beneficial things, kunda, hatha joga, additional cleaning,... .

Henu the Great said:
Adrellis said:
You are too lazy to write down date, time, what you did and for how much and maybe a short comment, really? I think you should reprioritize what you are doing with your time.

I have no comments to add, and I either do or don't do things, though. if I don't have anything to add, why bother? (honest question, it's either done or not, the meditation stuff, that's it. I should know if/when i did that or not)

Adrellis said:
I have no comments to add, and I either do or don't do things, though. if I don't have anything to add, why bother? (honest question, it's either done or not, the meditation stuff, that's it. I should know if/when i did that or not)
It sounds like staying organized is not your strong suit, but it has benefits for sure.

Looking months or even years back it is convenient to look what you have written down. You can keep track of days of workings so you will not lose track. Making comments on something is stored for future reference. You can look five years down the line, and see your progress. You can compile a list of completed workings and make comments on those, immediately or later.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366485 time=1655329602 user_id=21286]
Henu, I would like to ask for your assistance on something. If you are busy, it is ok, but I would at least like you to be aware. Do you have an email address that I can message you? Thanks.
I sent you an email.

Henu the Great said:
Adrellis said:
It sounds like staying organized is not your strong suit, but it has benefits for sure.

Looking months or even years back it is convenient to look what you have written down. You can keep track of days of workings so you will not lose track. Making comments on something is stored for future reference. You can look five years down the line, and see your progress. You can compile a list of completed workings and make comments on those, immediately or later.

correct, i am that kind of "organized chaos," I put things down in a disorganized sense but know where everything is. i neither like nor dislike it..being organized wouldn't be the end of the world for me, but the effort involved is disinteresting right now.

I'll keep a journal though it may be digital. way easier to type than write. writing is hard. but yes i can document the side effects i'm feeling from the yogic breathing. so even though i complain and argue, i will take your advice.

Henu the Great said:
Along with yoga, cleaning and protection meditations (you are doing aura of protection, right?!) the following are fundamental basics as well:

Satanic Void Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
/
Flame Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

&

Yogic Breathing Basics - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

Chakra spinning is entry level chakra stimulation, but it works. More effort results in more results.

Opening the Chakras - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Full Chakra Meditation - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

The "opening the chakras", should all those meditations be done at only one set in the persons life, and the person would move on to the "full chakra meditation", or no? Because i have only done them once as a routine for the amount of weeks prescribed in the pages, and then i moved on to empowering and cleaning the chakras.....

CaspianTheDreamer said:
The "opening the chakras", should all those meditations be done at only one set in the persons life, and the person would move on to the "full chakra meditation", or no? Because i have only done them once as a routine for the amount of weeks prescribed in the pages, and then i moved on to empowering and cleaning the chakras.....
Yes, that is correct. I shared them here since we are talking in a topic that concerns getting yourself on track with meditations.

Adrellis said:
correct, i am that kind of "organized chaos," I put things down in a disorganized sense but know where everything is. i neither like nor dislike it..being organized wouldn't be the end of the world for me, but the effort involved is disinteresting right now.

I'll keep a journal though it may be digital. way easier to type than write. writing is hard. but yes i can document the side effects i'm feeling from the yogic breathing. so even though i complain and argue, i will take your advice.
Sounds great. Remember, any qualities you lack or have deficits in can be cultivated and backed up with spiritual practices. Achieving balance in mind and soul is key on the way to Magnum Opus.

speaking of valabce in the soul, how early should I work on balancing my elements? I can pin several problems on an imbalance, and was thinking of adding quintessence invocation to the list of things to do. yes it is more advanced, I've tried but I'm not sure I'm getting results.

everything else is going fine so far, that I've done. odd. I'm use to things going horribly wrong.

Adrellis said:
speaking of valabce in the soul, how early should I work on balancing my elements? I can pin several problems on an imbalance, and was thinking of adding quintessence invocation to the list of things to do. yes it is more advanced, I've tried but I'm not sure I'm getting results.

everything else is going fine so far, that I've done. odd. I'm use to things going horribly wrong.
First make sure that you have no aggravating conditions related to nervous system, or medication related to such.

If everything is okay, enter a trance and practice with small amounts. Do not rush doing big efforts until you have familiarized yourself with the practice, get used to it first. Remember to program the raised energy, or breate it back into Aether.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back