Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Understanding Element Distribution

HotCoil

Can anybody help me interpret this element distribution? Which elements are dominant and which might be deficient? Or are they balanced?

Screenshot-2022-06-08-083842.png

HotCoil said:
Can anybody help me interpret this element distribution? Which elements are dominant and which might be deficient? Or are they balanced?

Hello,

You know that you can deduce a lot of things with a table like this?

It gives us your age, about 29 years 30 years, your sun sign, Sagittarius, sign of the Religious.

We can guess a probable stellium in Scorpio, which means that the element Water is doubly dominant: by the number of placements but also by this probable stellium.
It is a position which indicates psychic faculties.

The Earth element in Capricorn is the element that is most present after Water.
Water and Earth form a good couple. So are Fire and Air.

You must be quite introverted, with deep emotions, serious nature and hard working.

Jupiter in Gemini brings you great intelligence.
Mars in Cancer emphasizes again the fact that you are inward looking, introverted.

Saturn in Aquarius....is what we are living in, the time of restrictions to freedoms.
You are experiencing your first Saturn return..

However, in order to determine the elemental dominants, precisely, you must take into account the element of your Chart Ruler as well as that of your Ascendant.
It is not only a mathematical calculation but a system with weightings.

Very interesting is also to look at the modality or "quadruplicity": there is a dominant initiating energy (cardinal modality) with a big realizing energy, builder (fixed modality).

Hail Satan !

HotCoil said:

Sorry, I was wrong, Jupiter is in Libra! It brings a sense of harmony and the search for Justice!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=364054 time=1654680779 user_id=57]
Water - 4
Earth - 3
Air - 2
Fire - 1

Low in Fire and Air, Water is main element.

Thanks - very simply then. I was wondering if the sun had a stronger affect than that of the planets.

HotCoil said:

good Pluto (home sign)
good Saturn (co-ruled sign)
good Venus (home sign)

ok Mercury (not good or bad)
ok Jupiter (not good or bad)
ok Neptune (not good or bad)
ok Uranus (not good or bad)
ok Sun (not good or bad)

weak Mars (sign of fall)
weak Moon (sign of fall)

The inner planets have a stronger influence on you:
Sun-fire
Mars-water
Moon-water
Mercury-water
Venus-earth
Jupiter-air

In regards to your fire, your Sun being in the same sign helps. The Mars and Mercury elements are unlike their home signs, as is Jupiter. Therefore you may need to address these. Although the moon is "still water", it is in a bad sign.

Mars squares can be done now and you should start one if you can. It may also make sense to do a Mercury square sometime over these next few months, to add in "proper" Mercurial air to your chart.

Jupiter is in Aries currently and can augment one's fire. The Moon in Taurus can be done as a Square in November.

------------------

Any aspects you have between planets will change this. For example, the Sun aspecting Mars will add to your fire, but the Sun aspecting Neptune or the Moon will lower your fire and add water.

Keep in mind as well that even though a planet may be in a different sign as the beneficial placements, it still carries the energy of that planet. A weak Mars will still add aggression and energy, for example, just not as much.

HotCoil said:

I forgot to add, that if any of these are retrograde, that will also change their functions as well. Generally, it may be considered as not good, but some planets in retrograde are worse than others. A retrograde Neptune is not as big of a problem as a retrograde Mars, in my opinion.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364182 time=1654692211 user_id=21286]
HotCoil said:

good Pluto (home sign)
good Venus (home sign)

ok Sun (not good or bad)

weak Mars (sign of fall)
weak Moon (sign of fall)

Sun-fire
Mars-water
Moon-water
Mercury-water
Venus-earth
Jupiter-air

In regards to your fire, your Sun being in the same sign helps. The Mars and Mercury elements are unlike their home signs, as is Jupiter. Therefore you may need to address these. Although the moon is "still water", it is in a bad sign.

Mars squares can be done now and you should start one if you can. It may also make sense to do a Mercury square sometime over these next few months, to add in "proper" Mercurial air to your chart.

Jupiter is in Aries currently and can augment one's fire. The Moon in Taurus can be done as a Square in November.

------------------

Any aspects you have between planets will change this. For example, the Sun aspecting Mars will add to your fire, but the Sun aspecting Neptune or the Moon will lower your fire and add water.

Keep in mind as well that even though a planet may be in a different sign as the beneficial placements, it still carries the energy of that planet. A weak Mars will still add aggression and energy, for example, just not as much.

is moon weak because it's fixed?

Big Dipper said:

Not necessarily, because it does want to be "stable", and that is why Taurus is its exalted sign. Scorpio is the opposite of Taurus on the zodiac wheel, that is why it is the sign of the Moon's fall. It represents the opposite of how the moon operates best.

Please see this chart: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364511 time=1654751674 user_id=21286]
Big Dipper said:

Not necessarily, because it does want to be "stable", and that is why Taurus is its exalted sign. Scorpio is the opposite of Taurus on the zodiac wheel, that is why it is the sign of the Moon's fall. It represents the opposite of how the moon operates best.

Please see this chart: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html

OH that's cool. I learned that the detriment is opposite the home sign and fall is opposite the exalt sign, but why do the planets have exalt signs? Like pluto's exalt is leo, why, is it half fire and that's why mars co-rules it; if so then why wouldn't the sun co rule it? thx

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364182 time=1654692211 user_id=21286]

good Pluto (home sign)
good Venus (home sign)

ok Sun (not good or bad)

weak Mars (sign of fall)
weak Moon (sign of fall)

Sun-fire
Mars-water
Moon-water
Mercury-water
Venus-earth
Jupiter-air

If you have time can i mail you? Would you please help me interpret mine? I can learn that way too.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=365466 time=1655030650 user_id=21286]
Demonic said:
If you have time can i mail you? Would you please help me interpret mine? I can learn that way too.

Yes, but it will take some time for me to reply back, just due to other matters I have to work on, in addition.

Its completely fine. I can wait

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back