Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Converting electricity to spiritual energy?

RED DAWN said:
Honestly, even autistic theories on this would be appreciated. I'm not able to give any good places to start on this atm.

AVE.

Read about some of Nikola Tesla's work. A lot of his papers are still confiscated by the government, but there's enough to get some clues.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=360210 time=1653870272 user_id=346]
RED DAWN said:
Honestly, even autistic theories on this would be appreciated. I'm not able to give any good places to start on this atm.

AVE.

Read about some of Nikola Tesla's work. A lot of his papers are still confiscated by the government, but there's enough to get some clues.

Confiscated by which government?

Also, is Azazel actually not on the Joy of Satan Demons A - B page? I saw you're helping with Joy of Satan website editing, was this removed by accident? I see Ashtaroth and Beelzebub, Azazel should be beneath Ashtaroth should it not?

You lot might make fun of me for this. I have been buying up Amethyst to purify the 5G frequencies the Jews have been attacking us with and using meditations more so often to use that now safe and pure energy to strengthen myself turning their weapons against them. ofc my act is purely theoretical but I feel as though it's been working.

Surely if there lies any potential truth to the possibility of this than electricity can be made into spiritually energy. Just don't go pluggin yourself up to any jumper cables huh! that would hurt.

It's a matter of E to S energy. Which should be investigated.

I think it's a matter of harnessing free or freer energy technologies in particular, but any technology that relies on electricity. And keep it bound in the spiritual realm.

For example we have EMI, EMF, and EMF. Electro-Magnetic Interference, Electro-magnetic frequencies, and Electro-motive Forces.

These things are more and more being studied by scientists and researches around the World and realizing Humanity is fucking itself over. We were led to believe these things are harmless just projected unto the environment. But more and more even safe or safer technologies are discharging into the background radiation of our houses, buildings, and environment. Ex; Electrical mains running through our walls or electronics.

I do agree it should be studied convert E to S and S to E. For example the pyramids and various structures World-wide emit certain frequencies harness it and use it as a rudimentary first generation free-freer energy source.

Our smartphones are perfect examples. Once the technology of instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between is achieved. With ultra-fine granularity of electricity as long as the electricity is transmitted perfectly inside the free-energy phone you can in essence be safe with a device with absolutely no discharge of transmission of any kind harming the Human body. Ex: Modern phones releasing microwave radiation like 5G, mmWave, normal satellite broadcast.

Even modern phones have too high of a voltage ex: exploding Li-on batteries. Some sort of super battery like a plasma battery to hold the charge nearly forever. Even modern phones are hitting 3.0Ghz+ just recently the 3.2Ghz barrier is going to be crossed but the volts and amps are quiet high for a device next to your face. Imagine granulating that electricity volts/amps anything to do with the actual current down to mili, micro, nano, fempto. etc.etc.

Very interesting discussions Tesla was beyond Human truly wonderful person ruined by the enemy. Sheer fact is it doesn't just apply to free or freer energies but even our own modern fuel based energies need attention in such manner.

I do truly believe the Gods would still tell us to manufacture in certain sandbox environment all kinds of technologies to build a huge databank and base and understand technology and it's impact on mankind.

So even spiritual technologies can help modern technologies. I do have my belief the Gods aren't stupid and give us all this tech rather how the hell do we construct it and harness it they'll end up threading the needle with our technology and their technology and teachings to lift us out of this pathetic technological hole we have been in since the Gods were attacked and the enemy established itself.

RED DAWN said:

AVE.
Seems like it’d be inefficient. I suppose you could try drawing it in and filtering it then applying it to something. I think you’d have the same issues you can have with the elements though, in that if you get an imbalance it would defeat its purpose unless you can already hold a tremendous amount of energy. Our fields interact with electricity, so maybe there’s more too it. I’d just stick with direct methods though.

RED DAWN said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=360210 time=1653870272 user_id=346]
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Confiscated by which government?

Also, is Azazel actually not on the Joy of Satan Demons A - B page? I saw you're helping with Joy of Satan website editing, was this removed by accident? I see Ashtaroth and Beelzebub, Azazel should be beneath Ashtaroth should it not?
Confiscated by the US government. They've released some documents over the years, but still have some classified.

The Demons section will be reworked by HP Cobra. Currently Azazel is on HIGH RANKING GODS AND CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL

What's the point? You use spiritual energy to power spiritual work, and electric energy to power physical work. What is the need for conversion? The source is often the same anyway: from the sun. You can convert solar energy into electricity just like you can convert solar energy into spiritual energy.

Master the Siddhis or something if you want to do this because the conversion would have to happen within yourself using your soul. No machine is capable of performing this organic process, and no machine can output spiritual energy. It's just not possible. Human bodies were designed the way that they are for this same reason. By the time someone masters the Siddhis they would likely have so much spiritual energy that they wouldn't even waste their time on this, so again I don't see the point. Unless it was for generating energy for like a spiritual IV drip, but that's just unrealistic, and by the time something like that were invented (if it were possible) then we would already be living in a spiritual society where everyone has surpassed the need for something like that. It would just be funneling energy for their souls to generate the jewish curses anyway. The jews would also love this if it were possible because then they wouldn't be dependent on people going to church or mosque, and they could just get free spiritual energy for their curses.

If you want spiritual energy then you can use the power of Mantra or Pranayama.

jrvan said:
What's the point? You use spiritual energy to power spiritual work, and electric energy to power physical work. What is the need for conversion? The source is often the same anyway: from the sun. You can convert solar energy into electricity just like you can convert solar energy into spiritual energy.

Master the Siddhis or something if you want to do this because the conversion would have to happen within yourself using your soul. No machine is capable of performing this organic process, and no machine can output spiritual energy. It's just not possible. Human bodies were designed the way that they are for this same reason. By the time someone masters the Siddhis they would likely have so much spiritual energy that they wouldn't even waste their time on this, so again I don't see the point. Unless it was for generating energy for like a spiritual IV drip, but that's just unrealistic, and by the time something like that were invented (if it were possible) then we would already be living in a spiritual society where everyone has surpassed the need for something like that. It would just be funneling energy for their souls to generate the jewish curses anyway. The jews would also love this if it were possible because then they wouldn't be dependent on people going to church or mosque, and they could just get free spiritual energy for their curses.

"and they could just get free spiritual energy for their curses."

*cough*

RED DAWN said:
jrvan said:

*cough*

You disagree? If you can generate electricity, and then convert it to spiritual energy to direct in curses on the astral then suddenly you don't need an army of goyim praying in church, now do you...

jrvan said:
RED DAWN said:
jrvan said:

*cough*

You disagree? If you can generate electricity, and then convert it to spiritual energy to direct in curses on the astral then suddenly you don't need an army of goyim praying in church, now do you...

I completely agree with you, and this is why I had interest in the topic. If it's possible, it's unlimited energy. Obviously S energy to E is possible, electrokinesis is pretty common for people. There's definitely reasons to want a better control / conversion of S energy to E as well, which would be free electricity. Also to the person who said it wouldn't be efficient, neither was the first lightbulb or.most other new things. Now we have led light bulbs that don't nearly waste as much energy in heat. There will be room for.impeovement, no doubt.

I think this could be very dangerous for a few reasons.

Firstly, if you were to use this energy on yourself you could fry yourself, just as is the case with overdoing breathing exercises.

Secondly (for external use) you would need to moderate and regulate the flow of energy. If you were to say send a curse and amplify it using this method, it could spread to you and affect your aura.

I personally feel that sticking to the traditional method of meditating is safer. Unless one can completely dissect the science behind electricity and build such a machine it would be practical. This would require a lot of physics, engineering and math.

It is very thought-provoking though when we consider tartaria, Egypt, etc. Energy generators were highly prevalent in the ancient world.

I think the best approach is to reach a level where you can communicate effectively with the Gods. These things take a lot of time and effort but that's just how it is. Once you reach a certain level of progression it becomes easier. As well, you'd probably need a crap ton of money (and potentially machinery) to build an effective energy generator.

I don't mean to spread only doom and gloom here. I just think serious meditation should come first and everything else should be secondary to that (save from working, eating, drinking and breathing). It's just like riding a bicycle. Getting started takes the most effort and you start off very slow. Once you build momentum your speed compounds and things become easier. A big part of it is not second guessing yourself and not feeling any fear/inhibition.

That's my view on it anyway. This is a great topic to discuss. It's one I'm a complete lay-person on but it's always good to learn new things. :)

sublimestatanist said:

Firstly, if you were to use this energy on yourself you could fry yourself, just as is the case with overdoing breathing exercises.

Secondly (for external use) you would need to moderate and regulate the flow of energy. If you were to say send a curse and amplify it using this method, it could spread to you and affect your aura.

I personally feel that sticking to the traditional method of meditating is safer. Unless one can completely dissect the science behind electricity and build such a machine it would be practical. This would require a lot of physics, engineering and math.

It is very thought-provoking though when we consider tartaria, Egypt, etc. Energy generators were highly prevalent in the ancient world.

I think the best approach is to reach a level where you can communicate effectively with the Gods. These things take a lot of time and effort but that's just how it is. Once you reach a certain level of progression it becomes easier. As well, you'd probably need a crap ton of money (and potentially machinery) to build an effective energy generator.

I don't mean to spread only doom and gloom here. I just think serious meditation should come first and everything else should be secondary to that (save from working, eating, drinking and breathing). It's just like riding a bicycle. Getting started takes the most effort and you start off very slow. Once you build momentum your speed compounds and things become easier. A big part of it is not second guessing yourself and not feeling any fear/inhibition.

That's my view on it anyway. This is a great topic to discuss. It's one I'm a complete lay-person on but it's always good to learn new things. :)

It would be dangerous. I don't think anyone sane would argue otherwise. I wouldn't recommend anyone experiments with this concept without being extremely advanced in at least electrokinesis and as a medium.

Hell-o!

I saw you mentioned Tartaria. Could i ask you what your favourite documentaries are on the subject? As it seems quite a few have flat earth added into them

thanks for reading! :)

sublimestatanist said:

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hell-o!

I saw you mentioned Tartaria. Could i ask you what your favourite documentaries are on the subject? As it seems quite a few have flat earth added into them

thanks for reading! :)

sublimestatanist said:

I can't really quote anything specifically, other than Ancient Aliens (which touched on the pyramids and how they have (copper?) beams inside them that are indicative of energy generators. As far as tartaria goes, I first heard this mentioned by Max Igan. He's fairly new-age but he's not a flat-earther. I also watched one or two videos from typing in 'tartaria' in Bitchute.

Beyond this, I generally view the JoS website/articles as the best source of what tartaria is. I use this term very broadly to describe the original Pagan civilizations. The "new Atlantis" I read about in JoS PDFs (I think it was on Illuminati/Freemasonry) spoke on how the last Freemasons ("free masons") established themselves in the USA, hence the pagan symbols in the Statue of Liberty (a gift from one of the European lodges) and other such monuments/buildings.

I've also read that Benjamin Franklin and the founding fathers were originally Satanists and "free masons" (so to speak). This was before it all went to crap following its infiltration by Adam Weishaupt.

At least that's how I understand these things. They are a little to complex for me to truly grasp.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back