Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

shot vocal cords... again

ChaosBringer666

hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for my problem?

this has been a reoccurring issue for the past few schedules, which it wasn't too bad i'd just wait a couple days, silently doing rtrs for a few days after, so that my voice would recover.

However I figured there would be something on the Beltane so was doing rtr's mentally because i'm already doing my second dose of witches esbat cleaning so I knew my voice would already be weak, but unfortunately it did'nt helped since I immediately get home and meditate non stop so I can get sufficient sleep for work plus with the addition of other stuff i'm kinda in over my head. Stars know i'm even more screwed if a double schedule happens. i'd probably yell/scream if it wouldn't destroy my voice more :lol:

if anyone knows a good solution for fixing my voice it would be greatly appreciated, maybe combination of healing and strengthening workings?

in the meantime I suppose i'll tone down the wealth ritual and half raum med :roll: :roll: :roll:

ChaosBringer666 said:

this has been a reoccurring issue for the past few schedules, which it wasn't too bad i'd just wait a couple days, silently doing rtrs for a few days after, so that my voice would recover.

However I figured there would be something on the Beltane so was doing rtr's mentally because i'm already doing my second dose of witches esbat cleaning so I knew my voice would already be weak, but unfortunately it did'nt helped since I immediately get home and meditate non stop so I can get sufficient sleep for work plus with the addition of other stuff i'm kinda in over my head. Stars know i'm even more screwed if a double schedule happens. i'd probably yell/scream if it wouldn't destroy my voice more :lol:

if anyone knows a good solution for fixing my voice it would be greatly appreciated, maybe combination of healing and strengthening workings?

in the meantime I suppose i'll tone down the wealth ritual and half raum med :roll: :roll: :roll:

This might sound silly or whatever. But how about you, me and anybody else who volunteers begin a daily health working for your throat? Strength in numbers can amplify the healing. I can almost sympathize with your condition due to a surgery i had long ago i couldnt use my voice at all without feeling a lot of pain.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

This might sound silly or whatever. But how about you, me and anybody else who volunteers begin a daily health working for your throat? Strength in numbers can amplify the healing. I can almost sympathize with your condition due to a surgery i had long ago i couldnt use my voice at all without feeling a lot of pain.

:lol: not silly I appreciate it, But this is my problem I'll fix it. And it doesn't hurt although a couple nights ago I was tasting blood.

Thanks anyways

You don't have to yell to vibrate.

Try also vibrating with different pitches of voice to spread out the stress onto different parts of your throat area.

Try also drinking soothing hot tea before and after meditating. :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

:lol: not silly I appreciate it, But this is my problem I'll fix it. And it doesn't hurt although a couple nights ago I was tasting blood.

Thanks anyways

Fine then. Its your choice.💙♥️🖤

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back