Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This explains a lot.

TheCrimsonScythe666

Before I converted into becoming a Satanist, I was different. At times I could predict the future sometimes I got an insane amount of strength. Or, I just had voices in my head that I previously had thought of my own.
I am still very new and wary about joining though. Part of me doesn't believe, but I want to.
If anyone can tell me any simple spells I could cast please tell me.

I have had no meditation training and have not aligned whatever the hell a "Chakra" is. I am currently working on opening my third eye, I learned how to at joyofsatan.org but nothing has happened. Does anyone have any advice on what I should work on next or practice?

I am young in age but not in my mind. I am extremely smart and have always been a bit... Malevolent. I thought it would be cool to join this but so far its been underwhelming. If anyone could revive my faith and tell me a spell (just to prove I can and this isn't BS) it would be greatly appreciated.

TheCrimsonScythe666 said:
Before I converted into becoming a Satanist, I was different. At times I could predict the future sometimes I got an insane amount of strength. Or, I just had voices in my head that I previously had thought of my own.
I am still very new and wary about joining though. Part of me doesn't believe, but I want to.

I have had no meditation training and have not aligned whatever the hell a "Chakra" is. I am currently working on opening my third eye, I learned how to at joyofsatan.org but nothing has happened. Does anyone have any advice on what I should work on next or practice?

I am young in age but not in my mind. I am extremely smart and have always been a bit... Malevolent. I thought it would be cool to join this but so far its been underwhelming. If anyone could revive my faith and tell me a spell (just to prove I can and this isn't BS) it would be greatly appreciated.
You don't open your third eye immediately.

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Spiritual Advancement takes time. Just keep meditating, working on your soul and you will get where you need to be in time. The atrophy of the human soul and the atrophy of the psychic senses has become generational in humanity, and as a result it can take some time for everything to function properly like its supposed to, and time to build power through the practices.

A spell is the use of your own powers and energy. How can we teach you something like spell?

Satanism is about personal evolution, and power and spells come with advancement.

No offense, but this comes off as a bit immature or perhaps impatient. Anything is possible in Satanism. Name your goal and you can then find the appropriate energies to accomplish it.

However, real-life comes knocking, and that is perhaps why this may seem boring, at least for now. At our current state of advancement, we won't live the life of a magical superhero. We will have to direct our energies into practical things, such as cleaning, empowering, repairing things, and so on.

Yet, as our mind expands due to our advancement, and we become a better person, then life can seem more interesting. At the same time, more power brings more responsibility. HP Cobra, for example, works extremely hard, for our benefit. He could, instead, work half as hard, but due to his value as a member, this would leave JOS lacking.

The Gods also take important matters extremely seriously. If they did not work as hard as they did, perhaps Earth would have not been saved by them. Yes, there should be time for entertainment as well, but I believe one's broader views should be balanced by serious efforts and planning.

The Nauthiz rune, and earth energy as a whole, are what can increase your ability to easily do "boring" or work-related matters. Of course, as you grow, you will mature as well.

But, please do not get carried away with fantasies just yet. There will be a time when you can better explore such things, but this comes on the back of effort. And for your good work, you will gain respect and love from the Gods.

You must read everything, and i mean everything, on the JoS if you wish to have a clear mind about all this. Chakras are energy centers of the human body and soul, located at different levels along the spine, they also have extension in the middle, the front...but i highly suggest you type in " opening the soul" in the search function of the JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back