Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sigil for your conscience to be able to use My Light for Power

HssLelzk

Uewqpgu.png

Focus on the silence of your mind while staring at the sigil knowing it will be engraved in your minds and will always use the power that's connected to the sigil for whatever purposes you will ever will for at least 1 minute then you can relax and do whatever you want and the sigil will automatically share it's power with you. Afterwards, whenever you cast a ritual or whatever, visualise the sigil and think like this: "With the power of this sigil, (then do whatever you wish with your abilities or rituals)" and it will work perfectly fine. I got shared this latter part on how to use the sigil by a deity. If you struggle to use the power from the sigil like this, figure out your own method and it will work perfectly fine.

It's not safe to focus on something that is not made clear as to what it is. I know better I got messed up quite a lot by something like this years ago. Where some Jew had me do a meditation with some symbol on it but didn't make clear anything or be specific. Not saying you are but you should tell us where you got it from.

No one should use this sigil. Whatever this is from the enemy or someone who does not have a clue of what they are doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back