Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

06/Apr/22 Intelligence Working

FancyMancy

NinRick said:
All you said is just common sense.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you write has to do with common sense, which of course, is applied on existence for functional reasons.

NinRick said:
In reply to the last thing you said, I would suggest you do a working, so your mind is opener for Satan.
Do a Working and program your mind to love and respect Satan to the fullest.

This is the fast track to advancement.
I admit - I don't love, but I also don't hate, Satan. I at least (want to say that I) respect Him. I am certainly more drawn to Him than to jewsus, of course. I can't deny the experiences I have had, including some seemingly random thoughts or occurrences (coincidences) but which - either important or trivial - actually happened. e.g. I remembered a thing about a cartoon I watched when I was younger. I also remembered something which was (I thought) incorrect about it which I thought was not from this cartoon but from elsewhere... but when I watched one episode because I remembered it the most, that thing which I thought was incorrect was actually in that very episode - but I didn't remember it being in the episode; I thought I was remembering it separately. When I watched it after I thought it myself, it was mentioned in it.

I have been doubting my own... sense, I suppose. I want to give advice, but I have been doubting myself. I don't know if I give helpful advice or not. I want to, but I refrain from it sometimes.

Anyone who has read enough of my posts probably has realised that I probably make silly or stupid mistakes in what I try to convey (others have said basically the same thing about me). Yes, I might be in a lardy-dar voice eloquent and well-spoken, dear [/lardy-dar voice], but that doesn't prove anything. It now feels, as it has for some time, that I am being fake and hypocritical; I think the time has (long past) come to get better. (I also have a positive emotional manipulation attached to me, so I don't really have a choice to do this! It was meant with the best intentions at heart.) I have just about decided to do a working from this date. I have made a start on various videos of argument (about christianity, of course!). Some of the logical, reasonable arguments go over my head, or I sort of... not grasp but manage to snag a tiny bit of it to get something akin to less-than-a-gist of it; whereas other things of the arguments I can follow. I never did critical thinking in my education. I want to increase my intelligence - which, which I didn't realise, includes memory and other things which seem to not be related but apparently are. Emotional intelligence, memory, of course logic...

Regarding the cartoon above, and my watching videos of argumentation - these things are actually related. I have been wanting to start a project, and I might be sort of OK with it, but with this working and improvement, I would be so much better at the arguing side of it. (The practical side of the project, I don't know yet; I thin I will have to learn.)

With having certain thoughts, opinions, actions, behaviours, interests... whatever, these are to be more holding me down in lower vibrations, and going back to them or being stubborn with them, that increases the difficulty for me to escalate and improve. With this Rune working, I am hoping to move past these things, or have them not be as big a problem or as big a deal for me, something which I can manage or surpass and excel beyond. I am expecting and hoping that this working will be very, very beneficial to me in many ways - while I know "doing this is wrong/not helpful/not good enough", it seems I more compromise and accept it, like wearing wet socks or a bracelet that is too tight, or not scratching an itch; I just try to ignore it and continue on with it. (Other things in my Physical life have been improving in one way or another, so I'd might as well continue it with Spiritual things.) While I expect and hope positively about this, I have to also admit that there is a niggling doubt, as well. This would be a severe hindrance, I think.

KENAZ
intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight.

MANNAZ
Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick.

EHWAZ
When used with other runes, Eihwaz unites the energies harmoniously.

I shouldn't overload myself, so would using both of these together be OK? Should I also use any Runes which help to keep them harmonious with each other? Perhaps use KENAZ at one time, then MANNAZ a few hours later, instead, with the same affirmation? It would be better for me to use them both at once, though. I presume I may also get some unintended positive results? If I use EHWAZ, then it might help me with psychic communication (even though the calendar shows the 8th as a good day to begin psychic workings) as a by-product of my main working (similarly to when doing Void, it helped me visualise better, which was 100% unintended)? Would I have to specify, e.g. "[various things related to intelligence]", or by affirming "intelligence", all these things (memory, logic, understanding, problem-solving...) would also be improved along with it?

I am going to say something which I think others might agree with and know about or recognise in themselves, but don't want to admit. As a long-time member, and having whatever reputation I have forged for myself or 'accidented'* upon myself, here, I think others would expect me to be much further along and better, which is a downside to being online-only; my 'school teachers' can't see how much progress I am not making; here I am merely a username and somewhat anonymous. I can blag it, to a certain extent. I know some, but I don't know who, have registered again on disposable accounts to (I am presuming) avoid embarrassment and ruining their reputation here. For me, 'swallow my pride' or ignore all of that - I am asking this now. I think it is beyond high-time that I did.

Please and thanks.

*this is actually a word, with different meanings; I didn't know; I thought it would have had a red squiggly underline

If you would take my word for it and do two separate workings. Use the Icelandic version of Mannaz for your intelligence and use another Rune to do a working for greater awareness. Needlessly adding runes will only complicate things unnecessarily.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you write has to do with common sense, which of course, is applied on existence for functional reasons.

NinRick said:
In reply to the last thing you said, I would suggest you do a working, so your mind is opener for Satan.

I admit - I don't love, but I also don't hate, Satan. I at least (want to say that I) respect Him. I am certainly more drawn to Him than to jewsus, of course. I can't deny the experiences I have had, including some seemingly random thoughts or occurrences (coincidences) but which - either important or trivial - actually happened. e.g. I remembered a thing about a cartoon I watched when I was younger. I also remembered something which was (I thought) incorrect about it which I thought was not from this cartoon but from elsewhere... but when I watched one episode because I remembered it the most, that thing which I thought was incorrect was actually in that very episode - but I didn't remember it being in the episode; I thought I was remembering it separately. When I watched it after I thought it myself, it was mentioned in it.

I have been doubting my own... sense, I suppose. I want to give advice, but I have been doubting myself. I don't know if I give helpful advice or not. I want to, but I refrain from it sometimes.

Anyone who has read enough of my posts probably has realised that I probably make silly or stupid mistakes in what I try to convey (others have said basically the same thing about me). Yes, I might be in a lardy-dar voice eloquent and well-spoken, dear [/lardy-dar voice], but that doesn't prove anything. It now feels, as it has for some time, that I am being fake and hypocritical; I think the time has (long past) come to get better. (I also have a positive emotional manipulation attached to me, so I don't really have a choice to do this! It was meant with the best intentions at heart.) I have just about decided to do a working from this date. I have made a start on various videos of argument (about christianity, of course!). Some of the logical, reasonable arguments go over my head, or I sort of... not grasp but manage to snag a tiny bit of it to get something akin to less-than-a-gist of it; whereas other things of the arguments I can follow. I never did critical thinking in my education. I want to increase my intelligence - which, which I didn't realise, includes memory and other things which seem to not be related but apparently are. Emotional intelligence, memory, of course logic...

Regarding the cartoon above, and my watching videos of argumentation - these things are actually related. I have been wanting to start a project, and I might be sort of OK with it, but with this working and improvement, I would be so much better at the arguing side of it. (The practical side of the project, I don't know yet; I thin I will have to learn.)

With having certain thoughts, opinions, actions, behaviours, interests... whatever, these are to be more holding me down in lower vibrations, and going back to them or being stubborn with them, that increases the difficulty for me to escalate and improve. With this Rune working, I am hoping to move past these things, or have them not be as big a problem or as big a deal for me, something which I can manage or surpass and excel beyond. I am expecting and hoping that this working will be very, very beneficial to me in many ways - while I know "doing this is wrong/not helpful/not good enough", it seems I more compromise and accept it, like wearing wet socks or a bracelet that is too tight, or not scratching an itch; I just try to ignore it and continue on with it. (Other things in my Physical life have been improving in one way or another, so I'd might as well continue it with Spiritual things.) While I expect and hope positively about this, I have to also admit that there is a niggling doubt, as well. This would be a severe hindrance, I think.

KENAZ
intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight.

MANNAZ
Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick.

EHWAZ

I shouldn't overload myself, so would using both of these together be OK? Should I also use any Runes which help to keep them harmonious with each other? Perhaps use KENAZ at one time, then MANNAZ a few hours later, instead, with the same affirmation? It would be better for me to use them both at once, though. I presume I may also get some unintended positive results? If I use EHWAZ, then it might help me with psychic communication (even though the calendar shows the 8th as a good day to begin psychic workings) as a by-product of my main working (similarly to when doing Void, it helped me visualise better, which was 100% unintended)? Would I have to specify, e.g. "[various things related to intelligence]", or by affirming "intelligence", all these things (memory, logic, understanding, problem-solving...) would also be improved along with it?

I am going to say something which I think others might agree with and know about or recognise in themselves, but don't want to admit. As a long-time member, and having whatever reputation I have forged for myself or 'accidented'* upon myself, here, I think others would expect me to be much further along and better, which is a downside to being online-only; my 'school teachers' can't see how much progress I am not making; here I am merely a username and somewhat anonymous. I can blag it, to a certain extent. I know some, but I don't know who, have registered again on disposable accounts to (I am presuming) avoid embarrassment and ruining their reputation here. For me, 'swallow my pride' or ignore all of that - I am asking this now. I think it is beyond high-time that I did.

Please and thanks.

*this is actually a word, with different meanings; I didn't know; I thought it would have had a red squiggly underline

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Asking for help and advice is normal and healthy. Even really advanced SS ask for help from the Gods, and iirc I think it was the HP who said even Demons ask Father Satan for advice.

I personally think your working is fine and well thought out. I don't believe you will have any trouble with this. Doing a general affirmation about intelligence should be fine, and you can visualize and intend exactly what kind of things and areas you want this to affect.

The thing about dates that you mentioned, like with the 8th being suited to psychic related workings - ideal does not mean necessary. You can do white magick on a date with a Moon in Gemini even though a Moon in Sagittarius or Virgo might be more ideal.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

NinRick said:

KENAZ

MANNAZ

EHWAZ

Please and thanks.

Mann, Ken, Daeg ×64

"The energies of the Mann, Ken and Daeg runes increase my intelligence and memory in the healthiest and most positive way for me. I can now comprehend and memorise everything, according to my will."

The working looks nice, I would do them all at once.

The Mercury Square would also be good for the expansion of the mind. As for intuition, maybe the Moon Square.

A Rune combo I will do later on for a loved one is UR+ÓSS+VEND. To break free from xianity. You could do it, if you feel you are somehow still connected to the program. But that might be overkill for you. You probably wouldn't need that.

Munka working could work though.

Just don't sabotage yourself having doubts about the working, if it's working, if it's enough, etc. You know this. But just do it and and forget about it, go on with your life and it will do it's thing.

Just relax. Don't worry about reputation and whatnot. Everyone is learning, each at their own terms... what matters is staying true to Satan and to yourself.

If you for some reason feel that your relationship with Satan is not what it should be, feel free to ask Him directly for guidance and be open without expectations. Connect with Him everyday and build a strong relationship.

Working on your astral senses is also very important and makes all of this easier.

You are already too focused on the left side of the brain, what I proposed didn’t have anything to do with intelligence, as you are already intelligent, and you probably have much air in your chart. (Unfortunately probably unbalanced Air, but I have no clue: too much or literally 0)

What I meant was to understand things by heart and intuition. By being open to Satan he will be able to guide you by your own intuition... or rather you will be able to receive his guidance, and the guidance of the Demons.

When you can „listen“ to the Demons in your meditation, you will experience parts of your soul, you usually wouldn’t have, by this you will open up more, your entire soul will benefit from this, as the energy flow improves by a lot.
They guide you through your intuition. The opener your mind is towards Satan, the stronger his influence on you becomes, and the faster you advance, as someone instructs you. You just need to be „open“ for Satan.

Fear, hate and mistrust, block people‘s minds off from Satan, but those who seek, love and respect Satan, receive very powerful guidance from Father Satan, and the Demons.

When you praise the Gods, with your whole being, you will notice their presence in a powerful way, they can guide you in life and also guide your meditations. Through your intuition they will show you, how to open certain parts of the soul and much more.

You do not need to be „intelligent“ in a scholar way for spirituality, you need to be understanding, and from understanding arises knowledge, as you really understand what you are talking about.
You need to be close to Father Satan and the Demons, this is ultimate cheat code on this path.

This is why it is in your best interest to really LOVE Satan and commit 666% to Satan.

Being close to the Demons equals advancement, I think everyone will agree on that.

I am currently doing an intelligence working, so I will describe a bit. I am doing 40 reps of Mannaz rising yellow energies. Is a normal number of reps, maybe some will say is small, but I find it very comfortable to do it every day and can focus more on long vibrations and energy rising. The results come in the way that my mind is more relaxed and set future plans more logical and I find it easier to control the overthinking

I agree with NinRick. Fancy, you are too left-brained, to the point of being neurotic (remember how you used to write? Stating the same thing 20 times in 20 different ways looping around and around...).

Being too left-brained = autistic.

An intelligence working isn't what you need. You need meditation. Not power meditation, but awareness and trance, letting yourself go, being free in the spiritual.

FancyMancy said:
Intro

I agree with the others. Your air already seems strong. Rather, it seems unbalanced. Look at your astrology and see if there are aspects that can make it like that.

Getting your thoughts onto paper is much different than having them in your brain. The reason why Libra is the most diplomatic and people-friendly is because it is air balanced by both earth and water. Earth allows one to stay practical and be concise. Water aids air by giving sensitivity and empathy to your message.

"Solid" energies like Isa and Nauthiz can help your mind from feeling like it is running away from you. Yes, you should do void as well, but a larger working will be helpful for those prone to these sorts of problems.

You mention critical thinking, which is normally associated with Virgo energy. This is because air needs earth to allow it to make practical sense of things. Virgo itself is a blend of air+earth and is associated with being critical, efficient, analytical, and so on. Compared to Libra, however, it can be emotionally cold (hence why it is a bad sign for one's Venus).

------------------
Better ideas

If your goal is to give helpful advice, then you need both the ability to analyze the person's problem, as well as be able to efficiently convey the answer to them. Personally, your writing has struck me as very vibrant, at times, yet not always concise.

Gebo or Wunjo can help you in relating to others, whereas Ansuz relates to your speech directly.
Nauthiz can be used to ground one's abilities, such as making you discern what is of primary importance (survival/security). Along with Mannaz, this can be used to make your mind more critical and ordered.

There are a few different workings here, so you shouldn't do just one big one. Also, use planetary squares where applicable, such as a Mercury in Virgo square for ordered thinking, or Venus or Moon square for helping your relations with others.

In regards to your affirmations, you only need to specify as much as you need to be able to focus. The wording itself is not important, it is merely a guide for your intention. So yes, if you intend for "intelligence" to mean everything relating to it, then that would work and be fine.

You could also say cognitive abilities, intending on the particular rune or energy to work in the way it would best be suited.

------------------
Conclusion and a personal message

Don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing a good thing by being open and planning how to help yourself. Everyone here has their own unique problems.

Although your confidence has been shaken, you are not plainly stupid or another insulting mental image. Rather, you just have to refine your speech a bit. For other people, they may need to add more air, whereas, for you, I think you need to add more earth or water.

Please note, what I have said above does not take into account what exact problems you have, or the order in which you should fix them. You need to look at your astrology to see any weak points, as well as do some inner reflection. There are always areas where we can improve, but we have to work on the most pressing matters first.

Once you have reflected a bit on where you should focus, then you can draft some affirmations.

Thanks to all who replied.

Speaking about autism - that is one of the things I had wondered, and suspected, about myself. I've not had any diagnosis, but that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. I still intend to go through with the working but for a couple of the items which fall under the category of intelligence. As for saying I am intelligent already - I know what I know, but to learn new things, it has not always been easy for me. After I get it (or enough of it), it seems like I am bright, clever, whatever in that subject or part of that subject, but it sticking in the first place is not always easy, so I intend to work on my memory strengthening. While I am on the Internet, I can take my time replying to posts, and check on websites for something if I need to, so anyone reading my replies might not realise that, and they see only the end result. Maybe others give me too much credit, maybe I give myself too little credit, or something in-between.

Look just give it a shot right. 40 days spent trying to improve your mind can likely only be to your benefit (if programmed properly) or you can waste 40 days and get nothing. Try sticking with one rune and actually learn more by doing it practically and when you know more because you experienced it in depth personally you can do the same with other runes and when you know more about other individual runes you can start combining them or you can throw a bunch of runes together and rush the path ultimately getting nowhere.

Have fun learn one on one. Improve your mind and whatever else you want to. One by one.

FancyMancy said:

Speaking about autism - that is one of the things I had wondered, and suspected, about myself. I've not had any diagnosis, but that doesn't mean anything one way or the other. I still intend to go through with the working but for a couple of the items which fall under the category of intelligence. As for saying I am intelligent already - I know what I know, but to learn new things, it has not always been easy for me. After I get it (or enough of it), it seems like I am bright, clever, whatever in that subject or part of that subject, but it sticking in the first place is not always easy, so I intend to work on my memory strengthening. While I am on the Internet, I can take my time replying to posts, and check on websites for something if I need to, so anyone reading my replies might not realise that, and they see only the end result. Maybe others give me too much credit, maybe I give myself too little credit, or something in-between.

NinRick said:
I side with BlitzKreig and believe you need some water actually. The moon also improves memory.

FancyMancy said:

Yes, Mercury rules cognition, but it is mainly the yin elements that rule memory. Having a Mercury in Taurus can give a strong memory, as well as Mercury in Cancer.
More specifically, the earth signs help in concentration and not "budging" or moving. The water signs, being receptive, are the best for memory since memory is like an imprint on your mind.

You can see this here:
"Mercury in Cancer
These people usually have excellent memories, and enjoy talking about their families and loved ones. People with differing opinions can be threatening to these people, who take their beliefs and opinions personally. Differences of opinion are often taken as personal criticism and/or attacks. They tend to take everything personally. Their emotions are strongly identified with their thinking. This placement gives strong intuition and an ability to feel what others are thinking and experiencing emotionally. Normally, they are conservative in their opinions and beliefs, which make them feel more secure. They can be subjective and biased in their thinking. "

Also on the moon page:
"The Moon rules:
Public, food and drink, water and liquids, domestic affairs, women, family, early childhood, the mother, the home, emotions, feelings, instincts, the memory, the unconscious, habits, childbearing, the emotions, moods, and feelings."

Translated into workings, this can mean doing a moon square, or using Laguz or Berkano. Perhaps you could use Berkano + Mannaz for memory, since that seems pretty close to Mercury in Cancer energy.

Astrology is so complex and complicated. To be honest, this has been part of the reason I've not been quicker in advancing. It is a lot (seemingly too much) to take in. I am thinking that in doing work for my memory, then that should either help or set me on the right road to being able to retain all of the Astrology bits and pieces and overlapping things and what-knot.

Regarding BERKANO - I looked through the Runes list. I didn't see it mention memory (because it doesn't), so I excluded it. Heh - I wouldn't make a good detective. This type of thing depresses and disappoints me - but that's not relevant for this.

FancyMancy said:
Regarding BERKANO - I looked through the Runes list. I didn't see it mention memory (because it doesn't), so I excluded it. Heh - I wouldn't make a good detective. This type of thing depresses and disappoints me - but that's not relevant for this.
You would have to see and feel how certain rune works and feels instead of only reading the description.

NeonBlue said:
Look just give it a shot right. 40 days spent trying to improve your mind can likely only be to your benefit (if programmed properly) or you can waste 40 days and get nothing. Try sticking with one rune and actually learn more by doing it practically and when you know more because you experienced it in depth personally you can do the same with other runes and when you know more about other individual runes you can start combining them or you can throw a bunch of runes together and rush the path ultimately getting nowhere.

Have fun learn one on one. Improve your mind and whatever else you want to. One by one.

Henu the Great said:
You would have to see and feel how certain rune works and feels instead of only reading the description.
The 6th is tomorrow, so I'm (sort of) in a bit of a mad rush. I'm not, but it feels like I am because it's so close and I don't want to mess it up. So yeah - I'll do the Runes one-by-one, I expect 40 days each, getting a feel for them (hopefully) and recognising (if you'll... erm... mind(!) the pun!) them and see what's what.

FancyMancy said:
The 6th is tomorrow, so I'm (sort of) in a bit of a mad rush. I'm not, but it feels like I am because it's so close and I don't want to mess it up. So yeah - I'll do the Runes one-by-one, I expect 40 days each, getting a feel for them (hopefully) and recognising (if you'll... erm... mind(!) the pun!) them and see what's what.
You want memory, so Moon in Cancer would work just as fine, if not better than Moon in Gemini.

FancyMancy said:
Astrology is so complex and complicated. To be honest, this has been part of the reason I've not been quicker in advancing. It is a lot (seemingly too much) to take in. I am thinking that in doing work for my memory, then that should either help or set me on the right road to being able to retain all of the Astrology bits and pieces and overlapping things and what-knot.

Astrology can be a little complex but just start with the basics, like what each planet does, what each sign does, and so on.

Here is some extra info on Berkano that makes it more clear: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/berkano
Berkano helps with feminine magic, and the moon and memory are both feminine aspects of the soul. You could try it separately under a moon in cancer like Henu mentioned.

April 6th is the moon in Gemini, which is mutable air and not known for its staying power. So it wants to be quick, not stuck like memory. However, you can still enhance the mercurial aspects of your soul, it just might be a little harder to get staying power if you use Mannaz on a Gemini moon, as opposed to Berkano.

Laguz relates more to Pisces and sensitivity, and being mutable made me hesitant to recommend it for memory. Actually, it seems like it goes even deeper into the full unconscious of the individual.

Using the runes one by one is really going to get you going. Just keep at it and dont delay waiting for the perfect day. Strike while the iron is hot. In my personal experience please dont limit yourself to doing only 108 vibrations. In only a short while you will find you can do alot more in a fairly short time. The mp3s on the runes are wonderful but they are stretched out to help us pronounce them properly and in truth vibrating them quickly produces good results. Its just practical to quicken the pace.

FancyMancy said:
NeonBlue said:

Henu the Great said:

Henu the Great said:
You want memory, so Moon in Cancer would work just as fine, if not better than Moon in Gemini.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=341978 time=1649184647 user_id=21286]Astrology can be a little complex but just start with the basics, like what each planet does, what each sign does, and so on.
Oy... I have been doing some things, bits and pieces, over time. Just - oy. I'll get there!

Here is some extra info on Berkano that makes it more clear: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/berkano
Berkano helps with feminine magic, and the moon and memory are both feminine aspects of the soul. You could try it separately under a moon in cancer like Henu mentioned.

April 6th is the moon in Gemini, which is mutable air and not known for its staying power. So it wants to be quick, not stuck like memory. However, you can still enhance the mercurial aspects of your soul, it just might be a little harder to get staying power if you use Mannaz on a Gemini moon, as opposed to Berkano.

Laguz relates more to Pisces and sensitivity, and being mutable made me hesitant to recommend it for memory. Actually, it seems like it goes even deeper into the full unconscious of the individual.
Thanks. I read that page. Well... I'm glad I made this thread early enough so that I could be informed that today, the 6th, is not good enough, that tomorrow, the 7th, is better. I haven't started yet. I shall use BERKANO and do it from tomorrow. (Not that this sentence is important to say, but) I have prepared things to do the working. It just so happens that BERKANO is number 18, which works very well with multiples of 9. It was meant to be! I didn't realise that memory is feminine (unless it has been said but it just didn't stick).

NeonBlue said:
The mp3s on the runes are wonderful but they are stretched out to help us pronounce them properly and in truth vibrating them quickly produces good results. Its just practical to quicken the pace.
I thought that was individual preference or what works the best for each individual. Some say longer, drawn-out vibrations are better, while I think others have said doing shorter vibrations with more multiples works better for them. What I have done in the past is longer, full-breath vibrations, but I could try more multiples with shorter vibrations.

You will be suprised at the results brought by somewhat faster and more rhythmical vibrations. Its nice to use a certain number of vibrations but please dont let that stop you from reaching out for more.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=341978 time=1649184647 user_id=21286]Astrology can be a little complex but just start with the basics, like what each planet does, what each sign does, and so on.
Oy... I have been doing some things, bits and pieces, over time. Just - oy. I'll get there!

Thanks. I read that page. Well... I'm glad I made this thread early enough so that I could be informed that today, the 6th, is not good enough, that tomorrow, the 7th, is better. I haven't started yet. I shall use BERKANO and do it from tomorrow. (Not that this sentence is important to say, but) I have prepared things to do the working. It just so happens that BERKANO is number 18, which works very well with multiples of 9. It was meant to be! I didn't realise that memory is feminine (unless it has been said but it just didn't stick).

NeonBlue said:
The mp3s on the runes are wonderful but they are stretched out to help us pronounce them properly and in truth vibrating them quickly produces good results. Its just practical to quicken the pace.
I thought that was individual preference or what works the best for each individual. Some say longer, drawn-out vibrations are better, while I think others have said doing shorter vibrations with more multiples works better for them. What I have done in the past is longer, full-breath vibrations, but I could try more multiples with shorter vibrations.

FancyMancy said:

It is about individual preference. The more objective skills are focus and pronunciation. What I believe is important in regards to the length of vibration is to track for how long YOU do the vibration.

What one person says as 10 vibrations may be different for another person. But if you are trying to represent an equal amount of energy, you should really focus on the time spent vibrating, regardless of the reps. Of course, individual differences still change the actual energy generated, but at least it is closer.

So for me, 10-15 minutes is a short working, 20-30 is a medium working, then 45-60 minutes is very long.

So I did the first day, earlier today. I suppose it goes without saying the KA in BERKANO was the trickiest to pronounce. I think I am more than 50% of the way there, though; maybe 80-90% correct in vibrating the KA (with some variation each vibration); the rest of the Word is easy. I did 2x18, so 36 vibrations. I decided on 36 to start with because - not to jump in too deeply, and also previously, I'd do the bare minimum of 9 vibrations which is more or less nothing at all, which would give hardly any effect; 18 is the lowest for BERKANO, so double that is still 4x9 which - from ages ago, being recommended - is better than 20 vibrations.

I felt a bit dizzy after; I can walk without falling over, but I felt a bit dizzy or drunk/tipsy, sort of thing! (I've never been properly drunk before, though, but I have been worse-than-sober/less-than-drunk before and it felt similar.) For a few very short minutes after, I had a sort of light headache or uncomfortable... discomfort-y thing, but it went within minutes and it was not a pounding headache or migraine at all; or it is all the dizziness which was not very strong but was lasting; the dizziness lasted for quite a bit longer than the non-headache-y feeling, but I didn't feel sick from it. It's like a small amount of dizziness but lasting for a while, which makes it seem like a lot, but it's nothing like when I used to play Dizzy Dinosaurs as a Child, lol, but it was just lasting.

I am presuming these things were/are to be expected. I'd appreciate hearing (reading) others' similar input, if you please!

Thanks.

I should help out abit and point out that you are right that so few vibrations are nothing. In order to feel energy there must be energy. Lots of it as more is better. 108 and upwards is workable. Berkano isnt the best rune to start with if you want to feel its energy infact you may even have a hard time feeling Mannaz at first as it produces more result than feeling to sense however you will appreciate the results and that will bolster your confidence in your magick as it is a real result.

It does take time to get a feel for the runes but if you do 1-3 sets of 108 vibrations thats alot better. Just remember that it gets alot easier and you will naturally end up vibrating faster than you thought you could and this is where you get your results. Do your best to not pick anything up while vibrating other than perhaps your coffee and dont move about as this can ruin your workings. It has to be said if only as a formality.

Im afraid that you may have already lost sight of what you were originally after. You were going to work on your intelligence right? Well since we have hit this little speed bump we should adjust and make some progress. Try using Jera. Use the Icelandic version. Its very simple and will produce long term results. I recommend that you use an affirmation like: "I am efficiently and effectively progressing in my mastery of chanting the Futhark Runes and understanding there magickal applications. This is happening in a safe and positive way everyday."

Do a happy medium of x216 vibrations a day maby in the evening. It wont take all that long and you will find your speed improves fairly quickly. Go forwards and grow or linger and wilt. Me? Im hoping you go forwards and grow. If you have some questions you can always ask here?

FancyMancy said:
So I did the first day, earlier today. I suppose it goes without saying the KA in BERKANO was the trickiest to pronounce. I think I am more than 50% of the way there, though; maybe 80-90% correct in vibrating the KA (with some variation each vibration); the rest of the Word is easy. I did 2x18, so 36 vibrations. I decided on 36 to start with because - not to jump in too deeply, and also previously, I'd do the bare minimum of 9 vibrations which is more or less nothing at all, which would give hardly any effect; 18 is the lowest for BERKANO, so double that is still 4x9 which - from ages ago, being recommended - is better than 20 vibrations.

I felt a bit dizzy after; I can walk without falling over, but I felt a bit dizzy or drunk/tipsy, sort of thing! (I've never been properly drunk before, though, but I have been worse-than-sober/less-than-drunk before and it felt similar.) For a few very short minutes after, I had a sort of light headache or uncomfortable... discomfort-y thing, but it went within minutes and it was not a pounding headache or migraine at all; or it is all the dizziness which was not very strong but was lasting; the dizziness lasted for quite a bit longer than the non-headache-y feeling, but I didn't feel sick from it. It's like a small amount of dizziness but lasting for a while, which makes it seem like a lot, but it's nothing like when I used to play Dizzy Dinosaurs as a Child, lol, but it was just lasting.

I am presuming these things were/are to be expected. I'd appreciate hearing (reading) others' similar input, if you please!

Thanks.

NeonBlue said:
This is not excactly correct. Someone who can not handle such amount of vibrations would only overcharge themselves and not be able to finish what they started. Worst case would be that one can not do any meditation at all because the overcharge was so extreme setting overall progress back.

The usage of runes has been discussed before on this and on other topics, these runes do work for what they are intended here.

There are plenty that dont have any difficulty at all doing a few hundred vibrations. If its too much for anyone and they get overcharged then they need only lessen the number of vibrations accordingly so no problem. Maby even see it as something to work towards. Jera is a slow working rune, puts things into effect naturally and works well in matters of timing and with what the user can handle and improving upon what the user can handle. No problem. We dont want people burning out I get it.

Henu the Great said:
NeonBlue said:
This is not excactly correct. Someone who can not handle such amount of vibrations would only overcharge themselves and not be able to finish what they started. Worst case would be that one can not do any meditation at all because the overcharge was so extreme setting overall progress back.

The usage of runes has been discussed before on this and on other topics, these runes do work for what they are intended here.

NeonBlue said:
Im afraid that you may have already lost sight of what you were originally after. You were going to work on your intelligence right?
It's no problem. Memory is a part of intelligence. Although, there seems to be some discrepancies or disagreements as to exactly what "intelligence" is, which must have been done deliberately, but it's still working with the feminine Energies and Aspect of the Soul/side of the Brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back