Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will Smith hits Chris Rock

heard about it was hilarious the memes,but im sure they did it for the views, the oscars were loosing views since they went full commie, so yah don't doubt it was staged cause(must give moneys to oy vey tribes what can wes do oh yah slaps on live tv thats will giveses us moneyses) sadly it worked, i recommend finding someone on youtube who has a clip of it, it will further make the oy vey tribe mad

The hit looked more a slap and it looked fake. While "American" Broadcasting Corporation decided to censor/mute it, through the exact same camera broadcast to elsewhere it was shown and you cold hear Will telling Chris to "Keep his wife's name out your fucking mouth!", he said twice, the second time he shouted "mouth" louder. I saw it earlier and I thought one of the times Will said "damn mouth", and the "fucking" was not censored, but now it's "fucking mouth" both times and "fucking" is censored, despite "Wow! Will Smith just smacked the shit outta me!" not being censored.

I don't watch these types of programmes, but apparently Chris was hosting because Ricky Gervais was not. So this "Black on Black" violence was done, I am speculating, so as to not have any "racism" instead.

Of course, there have been reactions. Ricky was 'liking' social media posts about it. A body-language expert(?!) explains whether it was real or fake. GBBO's Matt Lucas "broke silence" about it. Will's mum reacted... I didn't think Will is a jew, though.

Maybe not a real jew, but...
Smith grew up in West Philadelphia’s Wynnefield neighborhood, an area with a large jewish population. When Smith first began rapping under the name The Fresh Prince, he often performed at the bar mitzvahs of his jewish school friends.
When Smith was a child, his father was employed as a janitor at Congregation B’nai abraham, one of the oldest synagogues in Philadelphia. Smith credits his father’s relationship with the synagogue and its rabbi and members as the reason why he has always felt a closeness to the jewish people and israel.
One of Smith’s first film appearances was in Men in Black, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld. When Sonnenfeld’s son Sam had his bar mitzvah at temple beth am in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, Smith attended and feted the teen with a rap which included the following lines: I pulled up to the shul about nine, kine-ahora/And I yelled to the rabbi ‘Yo homes let’s do some torah/I chanted my parsha/It was totally the bomb/Then I sat on my throne as the mitz of beth am.
Taken from: https://www.sdjewishworld.com/2019/05/27/jewish-trivia-quiz-will-smith/
He may not be a jew, but he's a shabbos wannabe and might as well be a real jew.

I don't know for sure if Will Smith is a jew, but I always had a feeling that he is. That's why I liked when I saw him losing his mind.

I can't find any article saying something about him being jew, but there a lot of articles about him loving israel. Those ears and eyes don't look typical for a black man in my opinion. I should have asked on the jews topic

FancyMancy said:
The hit looked more a slap and it looked fake. While "American" Broadcasting Corporation decided to censor/mute it, through the exact same camera broadcast to elsewhere it was shown and you cold hear Will telling Chris to "Keep his wife's name out your fucking mouth!", he said twice, the second time he shouted "mouth" louder. I saw it earlier and I thought one of the times Will said "damn mouth", and the "fucking" was not censored, but now it's "fucking mouth" both times and "fucking" is censored, despite "Wow! Will Smith just smacked the shit outta me!" not being censored.

I don't watch these types of programmes, but apparently Chris was hosting because Ricky Gervais was not. So this "Black on Black" violence was done, I am speculating, so as to not have any "racism" instead.

Of course, there have been reactions. Ricky was 'liking' social media posts about it. A body-language expert(?!) explains whether it was real or fake. GBBO's Matt Lucas "broke silence" about it. Will's mum reacted... I didn't think Will is a jew, though.

I think it was staged to boost ratings I didn’t even know about the oscars until this happened.

FancyMancy said:

Gotta distract the goyim, of course. What's a better distraction than pointless controversy that does nothing for society? This would be considered a normal reaction 100 years ago, but now society throws a shit fit whenever something happens that defies their coddled sense of reality. Like OMG men are violent! Who freaking knew? It's not as if it's in our nature or anything! It's not as though we embody the lower chakras that are directly involved with these things, and feel suppressed and depressed when we can't engage in it :x :x Like FFR men! Get yo shit TO-GETH-Ah!

I dont think will smith is jewish, its said Jada Pinkett Smith is Jewish through her grandmother though. Which does seem true, she does look off and her behavior does seem off as well.

Not trying to be rude but what does this have to do with Satanism, magick, spirituality or anything though?

The Outlaw Torn said:
I think it was staged to boost ratings
There's a reason why cameras, in film & TV, cut and change when there's a fight happening - fight-acting is quite obviously fake, so with the camera changes the viewer can't quite keep up with it. With this between them two, it's more easy to see it didn't seem real. Not to mention - wack someone in their face, aLl ThEy WoUlD Do iS bEnD tO tHe SiDe a BiT, rather than actually fall over or be knocked off-balance.

I didn’t even know about the oscars until this happened.
Lol. Meh. The jew knows it more likely than not will win, because it's fixed. There are so many categories, some of them are for viewership ratings and if an actor or actress is a Goyim favourite, so the Goy actors/actresses get a percentage of wins by allowance, I suspect.

jrvan said:
Gotta distract the goyim, of course. What's a better distraction than pointless controversy that does nothing for society?
It might have done something very small for... society, or a part of it. A mum who also has hair-loss, due to stress, said Will ‘wasted an opportunity’ to empower women with alopaecia. I bet she's a christian; she can't empower herself. /sarcasm

Occultstudent101 said:
Not trying to be rude but what does this have to do with Satanism, magick, spirituality or anything though?
We don't have to talk only about one thing or one group of things here. It's also important or stimulating, because we realise how (((dirty))) the (((media))) is. Others can also read this and realise things.

Put aside the meme about "paid actors" for a moment,
but indeed,
these guys are professional paid actors, so it is hard to tell if what they do is real/sincere or not.
The best is not to be influenced by these illusions.
Also i noticed the same with the majority of advertisement, most of them are paid actors, going around the globe, putting on different personas and promoting different kind of things, even being sent to "war zones" for acting.

we should try an see what the reptilian jews are trying to distract us from, an expose it their is that new digital currency biden was pushing, theirs also rumors (an i said rumors) that putin was fleeing to nuclear bunkers,anyway don't let the reptiles distract you

Satnam666 said:
we should try an see what the reptilian jews are trying to distract us from, an expose it their is that new digital currency biden was pushing, theirs also rumors (an i said rumors) that putin was fleeing to nuclear bunkers,anyway don't let the reptiles distract you

I don't see it as distraction. I don't follow this kind of news and this general industry, this is just a very popular meme, everytime there is one. Important news can't be covered in this way

I think is a mistake by them. This industry is important for them and image is everything. They try to make it look like this 'influencers' have a good life and are people worth to follow. Their curses are weaker and can't cover small things like, but this small things can make normal people to see the real manipulation and real negative energies that cover their 'wonder world'. This is why I like it so much

Chris Rock has mocked both Will Smith and his wife before, so there was probably some initial anger and tension there.

I don't think anyone wants to fake something which makes people hate you and look very bad, destroying your reputation etc.
He probably in the moment of anger forgot about where he actually was and what the consequences would be. This was not just some random private comedy club. It was the Oscars Academy Awards.
Chris Rock handled it very well I think. Funny guy.

These are paid actors from pfizer. Cohencidentally they were right after that incident promoting their new drug against Alopecia.

lol will smith is broken to pieces thats why he burst out like that, if you want to know why read about his wife story with august alsina or however the guy is called. a total cuck

nobody cares about hollywood anyway, this just put them in the spotlight of stupidity again, but what can you expect from a jewish controlled circus

V12-POWER said:
lol will smith is broken to pieces thats why he burst out like that, if you want to know why read about his wife story with august alsina or however the guy is called. a total cuck

nobody cares about hollywood anyway, this just put them in the spotlight of stupidity again, but what can you expect from a jewish controlled circus
That sounds very much like the biggest benefits-scrounging family in the country. Oops, sorry I meant the "royal" family. There always has to be scandals. Similar to the vatican/papacy/catholic church/christianity...

Also - Will's son Jaden reacted, saying something like "That's the way we do it"; a video has resurfaced of Will jokingly "threatening" a host or interviewer, when Will was on a Spanish programme to promote Jaden's re-make of Karate Kid, because the Spaniard called Will's wife beautiful; Pedro someone said Will spoke like a fundamentalist cult leader in his acceptance speech - saying Denzel said to be careful because "the devil" gets you when you're at your best - and exactly that, the character Will played (I am presuming) was a fierce defender of his family, will was crying or "crying" about it, as well; sources claim Will was not asked formally to leave the Oscars - this was in the same video I saw, which I mentioned above; fans/citizens were also joking about the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, asking if Willard Carroll Smith II (not William) will have to go live with his auntie and uncle for getting "in one little fight"...

Kurat said:
Why does this get so much attention?
As evil as the (((media))) is, as is (((who))) it is controlled by, it is still important. Of course, not everyone would be interested, though. It is also important to have a laugh at the nonsense-which-is-thrown-against-the-World-by-the-jew's expense.

Kurat said:
Does someone really watch such jewish amerimutt TV swows? Why does this get so much attention?

Nobody watches it in America either. Only a few thousand people watch it, in a country with 350 million people. But then when something like this happens, everyone hears about it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kurat said:
Does someone really watch such jewish amerimutt TV swows? Why does this get so much attention?

Nobody watches it in America either. Only a few thousand people watch it, in a country with 350 million people. But then when something like this happens, everyone hears about it.

It actually is to the point i believe where its the news and media trying to push a controversy on the populace with people not caring or wanting to hear about it for the most part.

slyscorpion said:
It actually is to the point i believe where its the news and media trying to push a controversy on the populace with people not caring or wanting to hear about it for the most part.

Yes. Also it's not hard to believe that this was planned to purposefully create controversy, as an advertisement to try to get more people to watch next year.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes. Also it's not hard to believe that this was planned to purposefully create controversy, as an advertisement to try to get more people to watch next year.

Yeah and Just 10 years ago this was the big thing everyone cared about and i felt strange for not being able to name one of these stars or know much about any of the events. I remember this. Now i am with the rest of the population.

Btw i think you are right. However you can feel from the energy of this it doesnt have much power behind it. It felt like almost no one paid attention to it anymore.

Stuff from Hollywood like movies and shows i think thats another story. Still way to many people spending too much time with that.

For the record i think its fine if people want to watch something but spending hours each day doing it is not. I have even done rtrs and meditations with stuff on in the background to help with focus since i am mutible sign chart ruler and dont seem to have the ability to only focus on one thing at a time without being restless.

But a couple hours long movie the same focus problem prevents me from sitting through it lol 🤣

slyscorpion said:
Btw i think you are right. However you can feel from the energy of this it doesnt have much power behind it. It felt like almost no one paid attention to it anymore.

All of Hollywood is kabbalah spells. You can see how far it has collapsed and been erased that there really is nothing left. Such a strange thing to see, but good news.

FancyMancy said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
There's a reason why cameras, in film & TV, cut and change when there's a fight happening - fight-acting is quite obviously fake, so with the camera changes the viewer can't quite keep up with it. With this between them two, it's more easy to see it didn't seem real. Not to mention - wack someone in their face, aLl ThEy WoUlD Do iS bEnD tO tHe SiDe a BiT, rather than actually fall over or be knocked off-balance.

Lol. Meh. The jew knows it more likely than not will win, because it's fixed. There are so many categories, some of them are for viewership ratings and if an actor or actress is a Goyim favourite, so the Goy actors/actresses get a percentage of wins by allowance, I suspect.

jrvan said:
Gotta distract the goyim, of course. What's a better distraction than pointless controversy that does nothing for society?
It might have done something very small for... society, or a part of it. A mum who also has hair-loss, due to stress, said Will ‘wasted an opportunity’ to empower women with alopaecia. I bet she's a christian; she can't empower herself. /sarcasm

Occultstudent101 said:
We don't have to talk only about one thing or one group of things here. It's also important or stimulating, because we realise how (((dirty))) the (((media))) is. Others can also read this and realise things.

Oh i didnt know that will smith slapping chris rock was helping anyone realize anything to do with the jews or how “dirty” the media is.

Occultstudent101 said:
FancyMancy said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

jrvan said:

Occultstudent101 said:

Oh i didnt know that will smith slapping chris rock was helping anyone realize anything to do with the jews or how “dirty” the media is.
Maybe some people would not think similarly. I think it's good to remember that everything seen in the media, which might or might not be news, has a reason for being shown. If it "weren't supposed" to be shown, if we weren't "allowed" to know about it, then it would be suppressed, censored, censured, disapproved, disavowed, disclaimed, disowned, deleted, hidden, secret, occult, esoteric.... That's just my opinion, though. What's not my opinion is - knowledge (plus action) equals power.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Just a jew losing his mind and his stupid smile

Wait is will smith actually jewish? 😳

If you support a Jew you're the one of them that's why when we do curse Israel ritual we affirm like this👇
• Those who bless Israel are cursed
• Those who curse Israel are blessed

Aloyce said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Just a jew losing his mind and his stupid smile

Wait is will smith actually jewish? 😳

If you support a Jew you're the one of them that's why when we do curse Israel ritual we affirm like this👇
• Those who bless Israel are cursed
• Those who curse Israel are blessed
Thanks for the info

If anyone cares, I watched an interesting reading about it by Antphrodite today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIxqIBIU530&ab_channel=antphrodite His readings about pop culture are incredibly accurate and he predicted Rihanna's pregnancy about a week before they announced it.
Essentially, he alleges it was premeditated by Will (unbeknownst to Chris Rock) and almost exclusively orchestrated by Jada. Both Will and Chris gain from the negative attention from this. He also says that Will has a dirty little secret he doesn't want anybody to know. Will Smith has always been rumoured to be gay, and personally I feel this is correct, however I don't think it's just something as simple as that. He also did something (bad) to Jada and she is causing this as revenge for what he did. She always shames him in interviews and things like that, so yeah just a messy and pathetic relationship all around. Jada has such awful energy, just the absolute worst. Will is just catching the flak from it (he has been looking terrible lately). He also says they may have had disagreements about having more children. Just a bit of insider context if anyone's interested. It's just celebrities and gossip after all.

The comments are saying apparently Chris Rock said in the clip to Will "You know I could..." implying there was something he could reveal (or do). People think he knows something nobody else does. Just a curious thing all around.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back