Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what to think when doing foundation meditation?

When i do foundation meditation and absorb energy do i need to think that my body is breathing more and more energy or focus on feeling while absorbing energy? Im asking this because i dont know if i do foundation meditation correctly.

JoS Cyber Security said:
When i do foundation meditation and absorb energy do i need to think that my body is breathing more and more energy or focus on feeling while absorbing energy? Im asking this because i dont know if i do foundation meditation correctly.
Well I concentrate on both

Say you're cleaning your aura and imagining it get brighter and brighter. You can imagine you're absorbing energy from the ether around you into your aura. That you're empowering your aura by taking energy into and building and strengthening your aura.

I don't necessarily combine the absorption of energy with my breath. It's just something you will to happen. You obviously can link it to your breath but I don't think you have to.

I think if you're thinking of taking deeper breaths then you're trying too hard. It's not an effort just something you tell/ will your aura to do.

As someone who probably never meditated correctly, I might not be the one to state but in theory only.

First yes that is correct, foundation is a full-body breathing to absorb energy. So you inhale energy while also seeing it absorb by your body. Both visual and feeling are here in certain breathing exercises it's more about feel early on.

From FM: 2. Imagine and will, with each inhale, not only your lungs are breathing, inhaling air, but also your whole body is breathing in energy. You inhale with your entire body. The breath acts as a focus for absorbing energy.

But and I say this as theory. I believe the appropriate way to use this meditation is in a trance. It's one thing to be new and perform either XYZ amount or XYZ minutes doing the pranayama exercise. But I believe you need to learn to enter a trance at some point to maximize the reward of Foundation.

I don't think trance is needed for every tidbit of activity but in this case you may want to also practice trance for doing FM.

Thinking would imply like myself a thinking person. That you might not be meditating correctly. Although honestly I don't know it's one thing to think of the meditation it's another doing it and imagining and being in a trance state.

JoS Cyber Security said:

The more senses you use while doing magic, the stronger the result will be, in best case you do both.
If you can´t, do what you can fokus better on.

Personal Growth said:
Say you're cleaning your aura and imagining it get brighter and brighter. You can imagine you're absorbing energy from the ether around you into your aura. That you're empowering your aura by taking energy into and building and strengthening your aura.

I don't necessarily combine the absorption of energy with my breath. It's just something you will to happen. You obviously can link it to your breath but I don't think you have to.

I think if you're thinking of taking deeper breaths then you're trying too hard. It's not an effort just something you tell/ will your aura to do.

When i breath in, do i need to absorb energy from around me in my body also if around me is yellow energy for example? Do i need to absorb from my arms into the center of my body or just absorb with whole my body in one breath?

JoS Cyber Security said:
Personal Growth said:

When i breath in, do i need to absorb energy from around me in my body also if around me is yellow energy for example? Do i need to absorb from my arms into the center of my body or just absorb with whole my body in one breath?

Sorry I made a mistake actually I do use the in breath to focus on absorbing. And the out breath on letting it pool, build and expand.

My focus is not on the breath but I use it. My focus is on the fact that there is energy in the air around me and I'm charging my soul up with it.

So eventually my whole body feels like its buzzing with a magnetic flux type of feeling. But I don't always feel anything.

No you don't think of your arms ushering the energy in.

You use your body as the focal point.

But what you're focusing on is the energetic double of your body. The light body and aura around your body.

It's not something I do much of but after doing the aura cleaning I like to absorb for a few minutes to build up the aura of protection.

Don't think too much about it. It's your whole energetic light body and aura.

Just use a white gold light like what the shining sun would be looking like.

And have smaller like white gold Suns over each of your seven main chakras.

Don't worry about colour if your still a beginner as colour is more advanced.

Colour is used when working on to empower the corresponding chakras. Like red for base, Amber for navel, yellow for solar, etc. But that's more advanced and to work towards certain goals that chakras govern over.

It's not yellow as yellow would be for the third chakra the solar chakra

It's a white colour. But with a yellow goldness colour like the sun.

Personal Growth said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
Personal Growth said:

Sorry I made a mistake actually I do use the in breath to focus on absorbing. And the out breath on letting it pool, build and expand.

My focus is not on the breath but I use it. My focus is on the fact that there is energy in the air around me and I'm charging my soul up with it.

So eventually my whole body feels like its buzzing with a magnetic flux type of feeling. But I don't always feel anything.

But what you're focusing on is the energetic double of your body. The light body and aura around your body.

It's not something I do much of but after doing the aura cleaning I like to absorb for a few minutes to build up the aura of protection.

Colour is used when working on to empower the corresponding chakras. Like red for base, Amber for navel, yellow for solar, etc. But that's more advanced and to work towards certain goals that chakras govern over.

I absorbed white energy from around my body but it feels like negative energy. What should i do?

JoS Cyber Security said:
Personal Growth said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

I absorbed white energy from around my body but it feels like negative energy. What should i do?

I must confess I am not too knowledgeable about that but this is what I think.

If your room has negative energy see on JOS website if you can do a banishing ritual to get rid of the negative energy.

I've never felt I'm absorbing negative energy. It's just neutral not positive or negative. Like electricity it just is, but can be used for whatever.

If you feel negative maybe, just maybe it's your own negative energy you're feeling.

So observe what you're thinking. If you have any negativity within or without around there. And see if you can deal with it.

By cleaning and building an aura of protection you should start feeling more positive.

There have been times where thought there had been some negativity in the room so as I cleaned I just expanded my whole aura during the cleaning to clean the whole room too.

But the energy should not be positive or negative just neutral.

JoS Cyber Security said:

There's a chance your aura or environment is dirty and you are absorbing in that astral dirt, instead of pure beneficial energy.

Try, instead, to draw in energy from further away from you, straight from the Sun, and tell yourself as you begin something like "I am breathing in beneficial white-gold energy straight from the Sun. This energy is healthy and beneficial for me in every way."

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=340728 time=1648895723 user_id=57]
JoS Cyber Security said:

There's a chance your aura or environment is dirty and you are absorbing in that astral dirt, instead of pure beneficial energy.

Try, instead, to draw in energy from further away from you, straight from the Sun, and tell yourself as you begin something like "I am breathing in beneficial white-gold energy straight from the Sun. This energy is healthy and beneficial for me in every way."

I think some people don't see the importance in this, but where you meditate is very important, I find that the best place to meditate is outdoors on a sunny day. Though I have very little opportunities to do this.

Since I mostly meditate in the privacy of my own apartment, I clean up the place's energies once per week, but I probably should do it more. Also general advice, especially on sunny days let your windows open and let the sunlight into your home.

I never draw in energy or meditate outside of my own home or if I'm outdoors in a forest or somewhere away from people.

Dahaarkan said:
Lydia [JG said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

I think some people don't see the importance in this, but where you meditate is very important, I find that the best place to meditate is outdoors on a sunny day. Though I have very little opportunities to do this.

Since I mostly meditate in the privacy of my own apartment, I clean up the place's energies once per week, but I probably should do it more. Also general advice, especially on sunny days let your windows open and let the sunlight into your home.

I never draw in energy or meditate outside of my own home or if I'm outdoors in a forest or somewhere away from people.

I remember when I fall asleep when the sun rays that where shining into my room were just right; after I woke up, the feeling was just amazing, Like the one you get when meditating deeply. Greatest nap ever, I was felling fully energiezed and relaxed. I think I even astral projected while I was sleeping, cause I remember flying around the room, vaguely.

Lydia [JG said:
JoS Cyber Security said:

Thanks to all for reply. I have a question, when I clean my aura should I focus on my aura or on my body or on both?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back