Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanskirt vs Necronomicon

WinterWarrior666

For my own reasons, for the Full Chakra meditation I am considering switching from the full Sanskirt mantras (Yaum, Vaum, Aum, etc) to the Necronomicon mantras (Marduk, Inanna, etc).

However I heard they are not as powerful, can anyone tell me how much less powerful they are than the full sanskirt so I can know if it is a good idea or not? Half as powerful? One third? Three 4ths?

Also, can someone tell me why vibrating the names of the gods elevates certain chakras? Can someone tell me what mechanics are happening there? And are there potentially other benefits to vibrating the god names than just empowerment of respective chakra?

WinterWarrior666 said:
For my own reasons, for the Full Chakra meditation I am considering switching from the full Sanskirt mantras (Yaum, Vaum, Aum, etc) to the Necronomicon mantras (Marduk, Inanna, etc).

However I heard they are not as powerful, can anyone tell me how much less powerful they are than the full sanskirt so I can know if it is a good idea or not? Half as powerful? One third? Three 4ths?

Also, can someone tell me why vibrating the names of the gods elevates certain chakras? Can someone tell me what mechanics are happening there? And are there potentially other benefits to vibrating the god names than just empowerment of respective chakra?

Different people, have different experiences. Some like planetary more some others. You have to try for your self. By vibrating the gods names, you will have a closer connection to them.

The Aums (I don't call them sanskrit as sanskrit usually refers to the sanskrit planetary mantras) are great for tuning the chakras, but not empowering. So they can feel very powerful until the chakras are balanced, and then they aren't powerful.

I have has great results from the Sumerian God names you mentioned. God names are very powerful, their names mean something and do deep empowerment of the chakras and soul. I don't know the science behind it though.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334512 time=1647344231 user_id=57]
The Aums (I don't call them sanskrit as sanskrit usually refers to the sanskrit planetary mantras) are great for tuning the chakras, but not empowering. So they can feel very powerful until the chakras are balanced, and then they aren't powerful.

I have has great results from the Sumerian God names you mentioned. God names are very powerful, their names mean something and do deep empowerment of the chakras and soul. I don't know the science behind it though.

I have really wasted my time, and many others did so... I wish I had knew this before. Thank you Lydia, I will use Saulo or God names to empower them hence forth...

Lydia [JG said:

So basically planetary squares aren't as strong as the Necronomicon meditations?

Bright Truth said:
I have really wasted my time, and many others did so... I wish I had knew this before. Thank you Lydia, I will use Saulo or God names to empower them hence forth...

Well, did you feel they were empowering your chakras? Always go by feel. If they work for you then keep at it. Perhaps they are good for some people at certain stages of advancement, I used them for a while but no longer. Although I have used them recently for Watchtowers (I did all in one day), but I think Sowilo might be better anyway.

Kavya Shukra said:
So basically planetary squares aren't as strong as the Necronomicon meditations?

I never said that. I said the Aums, which the OP called Sanskrit. I think some people would find the planetary square mantras to be more strong than Necronomicon ones.

WinterWarrior666 said:

Sanskrit is the oldest language and has great power. The mantras themselves, recited in Sanskrit, have great power. To open Chakras, it is better to use Sanskrit mantras, as they have greater power and the Chakras can be opened faster.

Sanskrit mantras also contain mantras that are to some extent weaker than others. There are several types of mantras for Chakras, with a nice list of who can and cannot use them. For beginners, there is a weaker version of the Sanskrit Mantras, and for advanced learners there is a stronger version.

The Necronomicon Mantras also have quite strong properties, but the Sanskrit Mantras are stronger in my opinion, (This is my opinion, you may have a different opinion) but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't use either one. However, if you start working with a Sanskrit mantra in a particular Chakra, for example the heart Chakra, you should work with Sanskrit mantras in the other Chakras.

However, I think the Necronomicon Mantras are more Spiritual, but I think the Sanskrit Mantras are stronger.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334582 time=1647360118 user_id=57]
Bright Truth said:

Well, did you feel they were empowering your chakras? Always go by feel. If they work for you then keep at it. Perhaps they are good for some people at certain stages of advancement, I used them for a while but no longer. Although I have used them recently for Watchtowers (I did all in one day), but I think Sowilo might be better anyway.

Kavya Shukra said:

I never said that. I said the Aums, which the OP called Sanskrit. I think some people would find the planetary square mantras to be more strong than Necronomicon ones.

I think that Sanskrit mantras are useful for working at the Watchtowers, they are very powerful and you can develop quickly. Necronomicon mantras are deeply spiritual, but Sanskrit mantras are much more powerful in my opinion.

Lydia [JG said:
Bright Truth said:

Kavya Shukra said:

Oh, my bad. I'm currently using planetary squares tho Im planning to do the Necronomicon meditations, can both be done at the same time?

Lydia [JG said:
Bright Truth said:

I tried now to tell the difference. Yes, you are right. Empowering feel is quite different. I can't describe it but I understand. Saulo seems perfect for it.

Lydia [JG said:
Bright Truth said:

Kavya Shukra said:

It is wrote on Jos that the sanskrit are the most powerful to use for a full chakra meditation. It would be weird if they would not empower that much. Maybe it's you? I remember HP saying that if someone has used a certain type of word of power in a past life it would resonate better than others if vibrated now. Maybe this is the case here?

I have to try because I always sticked with the Aum's so I can compare it with my experience.

These aren't exactly Necronomicon mantras but Divine names and should be treated with the utmost respect. I personally find it very blasphemous to say that "Inanna" as a mantra is weaker than whatever. And the same can be said of any other God/Goddess name.

Inanna and Isis are the second-oldest names given by our people to Lady Inanna, as Sumerian, Ancient Egyptian and Vedic Sanskrit are the oldest languages known to us. These names are nearly a century years old, older than any Greek, Roman, and Norse name. Before that, I have no idea what language was used in the original civilisation but, presumably, Vedic Sanskrit.

The functions of different mantras are different. The _AUMs in particular have an elemental nature. Divine names have other alchemical functions that relate directly to the sigil of the God invoked.

Stormblood said:
These aren't exactly Necronomicon mantras but Divine names and should be treated with the utmost respect. I personally find it very blasphemous to say that "Inanna" as a mantra is weaker than whatever. And the same can be said of any other God/Goddess name.

Inanna and Isis are the second-oldest names given by our people to Lady Inanna, as Sumerian, Ancient Egyptian and Vedic Sanskrit are the oldest languages known to us. These names are nearly a century years old, older than any Greek, Roman, and Norse name. Before that, I have no idea what language was used in the original civilisation but, presumably, Vedic Sanskrit.

The functions of different mantras are different. The _AUMs in particular have an elemental nature. Divine names have other alchemical functions that relate directly to the sigil of the God invoked.
I do agree but it is wrote on the Jos that Necronomicon are for beginners and the Aum's for advanced. It's not anyone fault if they say they are weaker. Either the information is outdated or there is a misunderstanding.

The Sanskrit AUMs are very powerful if you meditate while you vibrate them. I also hit the maximum of them one time, then I learned to meditate on the vibration produced, and expand this effect of the chakras. You cannot count or have any other awareness, but they are powerful. The Aums are a loop of generative energy and structure on which the meditation can take place. You build a train, you drive this train and let it run, then you start working on this train and walk around.

The power stands in the individual, to produce something with an instrument. If you are powerful the vibrations are also powerful. Regardless, all of these vibrations have dangerous repercussions if done mindlessly. Do not think that they are weak or whatever. In time, learn to connect meditation, vibration, visualization, breathing, and intention into one goal and action, and there it is the power.

Also, as many times as stated in the past and here also, If something works for you, do not change it or have doubts about it. Learning is not on a doubtful aspect that leads to devaluation, but rather a curiosity which is a creational seeking aspect. Everyone has a unique composition and set of emotional, mental, and spiritual modulators. If you find your personal key, don't change it for another one.

You need to also experiment and see what is what, simple as that. You do something and has an effect. Compare the effects, also in time and in the present. Have notes, do a study.

NakedPluto said:
The Sanskrit AUMs are very powerful if you meditate while you vibrate them. I also hit the maximum of them one time, then I learned to meditate on the vibration produced, and expand this effect of the chakras. You cannot count or have any other awareness, but they are powerful. The Aums are a loop of generative energy and structure on which the meditation can take place. You build a train, you drive this train and let it run, then you start working on this train and walk around.

The power stands in the individual, to produce something with an instrument. If you are powerful the vibrations are also powerful. Regardless, all of these vibrations have dangerous repercussions if done mindlessly. Do not think that they are weak or whatever. In time, learn to connect meditation, vibration, visualization, breathing, and intention into one goal and action, and there it is the power.

Also, as many times as stated in the past and here also, If something works for you, do not change it or have doubts about it. Learning is not on a doubtful aspect that leads to devaluation, but rather a curiosity which is a creational seeking aspect. Everyone has a unique composition and set of emotional, mental, and spiritual modulators. If you find your personal key, don't change it for another one.

You need to also experiment and see what is what, simple as that. You do something and has an effect. Compare the effects, also in time and in the present. Have notes, do a study.

Thanks for the advice Naked Pluto. I appreciate it.

NakedPluto said:

Sir I have a question.

I'm trying to be brief. Basically I have to decide between going outside and being able to freely vibrate vocally (however occasionally people may pass by, or there may be sounds that distract me) without being able to go into a trance or have good concentration, or staying home meditating and vibrating mentally (however I would be more comfortable and able to concentrate as much as I am capable of).

Should I opt for the second one? If yes, my question would be if you think it would bring me good results to do almost everything mentally.

Since you were talking about vibration and I was finding this sentence important "learn to connect meditation, vibration, visualization, breathing, and intention into one goal and action, and there it is the power" I thought I could ask.

I believe that to do everything mentally in an efficient way with results you must be advanced, but I was looking for opinions about it.

Sorry for the off topic.

BrightSpace666 said:
I think that Sanskrit mantras are useful for working at the Watchtowers, they are very powerful and you can develop quickly. Necronomicon mantras are deeply spiritual, but Sanskrit mantras are much more powerful in my opinion.

I've discussed it with other advanced SS who feel the same as me. Have you done the Aums for many years? Compared to many years of Sumerian, runic, etc? Or are you going based off a year or less? Just curious, because when HPS Maxine first posted about the Aums she said they were among the most powerful she had ever done, but then she changed the chakra section a while after so they were no longer listed prominently. But different things work for different people.

luis said:
It is wrote on Jos that the sanskrit are the most powerful to use for a full chakra meditation. It would be weird if they would not empower that much. Maybe it's you? I remember HP saying that if someone has used a certain type of word of power in a past life it would resonate better than others if vibrated now. Maybe this is the case here?

I have to try because I always sticked with the Aum's so I can compare it with my experience.

Read my reply for right above this, same thing applies. I've discussed this with other advanced SS, they found the same thing, the Aums feel incredibly strong for a while but once the chakras are balanced/tuned they do not. I have done years of runic, Sumerian, and other mantras.

I did the Aums for a few years based off HPS Maxine saying they were the most powerful, but then changed back after guidance from a Goddess.

Kavya Shukra said:
Oh, my bad. I'm currently using planetary squares tho Im planning to do the Necronomicon meditations, can both be done at the same time?

You can. Like, Sumerian for all, and the planetary square for the chakra you are working on. I've done it like that before, with runic in all and planetary square for the one chakra for extra empowerment.

Bright Truth said:
I tried now to tell the difference. Yes, you are right. Empowering feel is quite different. I can't describe it but I understand. Saulo seems perfect for it.

Sowilo is awesome for the chakras, I've used it extensively in the past.

Stormblood said:

This is why I keep writing "Sumerian" as that is what they are, the Sumerian Gods. Your last paragraph is very true, perhaps that's why I was guided to the Sumerian names again, after years of working on my soul I don't need elemental energies. I need the Gods and Goddesses.

NakedPluto said:

Good input. People need to find what is best for them, and not just do something because they read from someone that a certain mantra is more powerful. For me, the Aums have a purpose, but they are not all a person needs.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334821 time=1647434253 user_id=57]
BrightSpace666 said:

I've discussed it with other advanced SS who feel the same as me. Have you done the Aums for many years? Compared to many years of Sumerian, runic, etc? Or are you going based off a year or less? Just curious, because when HPS Maxine first posted about the Aums she said they were among the most powerful she had ever done, but then she changed the chakra section a while after so they were no longer listed prominently. But different things work for different people.

luis said:

Read my reply for right above this, same thing applies. I've discussed this with other advanced SS, they found the same thing, the Aums feel incredibly strong for a while but once the chakras are balanced/tuned they do not. I have done years of runic, Sumerian, and other mantras.

I did the Aums for a few years based off HPS Maxine saying they were the most powerful, but then changed back after guidance from a Goddess.
I have to try. To be honest I always did the Aums for years too. I do feel like I'm stuck and not empowering as much as before so maybe this is why. To change my empowering routine I do the Raum meditation which feels very empowering for a while but then I have to change again because I feel stuck.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed, as a lot of this is all news to me. I don't think it is a coincidence when a bunch of advanced members all come to share knowledge on a topic, with each person contributing something unique.

NakedPluto said:

I appreciate your insight here.

A lot of what you say is rooted in the foundations of our path, and I think a lot of focus needs to be placed here. What I mean is: new people need to have a full appreciation of all the tools available to them, because that is when they are most vulnerable.

Of course, when someone starts to advance, even in simple ways, their judgment improves. However, if we are coming from a place of severe degeneration, this makes everything exponentially harder. Unfortunately, it seems like the worse off someone is, the more help they need, but they may also be prone to wasting this help...

Going further, even though all of this knowledge may be available within books or on the JOS main pages, people don't always read, or if they do they may forget it later. I have several ideas about how to fix this, but care needs to be taken as to not inadvertently corrupt knowledge.

My point to you is that do not think you are wasting your time by explaining simple concepts when a situation calls for it. Even if you are repeating yourself, redundancy is useful for the above reasons. This goes for everyone who is advanced on a topic.

Thanks.

Lydia [JG said:

I'm glad you mentioned this. As another candid opinion, I experienced the same thing on my own while experimenting.

Lydia [JG said:
BrightSpace666 said:

luis said:

Kavya Shukra said:

You can. Like, Sumerian for all, and the planetary square for the chakra you are working on. I've done it like that before, with runic in all and planetary square for the one chakra for extra empowerment.

Bright Truth said:

Sowilo is awesome for the chakras, I've used it extensively in the past.

Stormblood said:

This is why I keep writing "Sumerian" as that is what they are, the Sumerian Gods. Your last paragraph is very true, perhaps that's why I was guided to the Sumerian names again, after years of working on my soul I don't need elemental energies. I need the Gods and Goddesses.

NakedPluto said:

Good input. People need to find what is best for them, and not just do something because they read from someone that a certain mantra is more powerful. For me, the Aums have a purpose, but they are not all a person needs.

I know you don't consider me an advanced SS, (at least I suspect that is the case) but I have experience with mantras. I did Aum for a long time, I felt a huge energy from it, so the point is that it is very effective. I don't think I've tried traditional mantras, maybe a long time ago when I first meditated, maybe that's when I took them.

I also have experience with Runic mantras, but the ones I've worked with have had very intense and positive effects and results. I've worked mostly with Sanskrit and runic mantras, and I prefer these two, both for their effect and their power. I almost always work with them.

I also tried the Necronomicon mantras, but - for me - the Necronomicon seals worked better, I just had to look at them and concentrate for about half a minute and I could feel the effect and the energy in the Chakra. However, as Aum as a mantra (in terms of Chakras) belongs to the Sixth Chakra, I didn't try any other mantra for this Chakra, only the Aum mantra.

So, overall - I almost always used Sanskrit and Runic Mantras. The Sanskrit Mantras have proved to be the strongest for me, and I'm somewhat drawn to them.

BrightSpace666 said:
I know you don't consider me an advanced SS, (at least I suspect that is the case) but I have experience with mantras. I did Aum for a long time, I felt a huge energy from it, so the point is that it is very effective. I don't think I've tried traditional mantras, maybe a long time ago when I first meditated, maybe that's when I took them.

I also have experience with Runic mantras, but the ones I've worked with have had very intense and positive effects and results. I've worked mostly with Sanskrit and runic mantras, and I prefer these two, both for their effect and their power. I almost always work with them.

I also tried the Necronomicon mantras, but - for me - the Necronomicon seals worked better, I just had to look at them and concentrate for about half a minute and I could feel the effect and the energy in the Chakra. However, as Aum as a mantra (in terms of Chakras) belongs to the Sixth Chakra, I didn't try any other mantra for this Chakra, only the Aum mantra.

So, overall - I almost always used Sanskrit and Runic Mantras. The Sanskrit Mantras have proved to be the strongest for me, and I'm somewhat drawn to them.

I don't know you at all, so I have no opinion of if you are advanced or not.

Btw Aum is not for the 6th, Yaum is. Aum is for heart/center. This has been updated in the JoS some years ago, but on one page it has the old info. If you feel the _Aums are strongest for you, then you should try the updated Yaum for 6th, you will likely feel a noticeable improvement :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334877 time=1647448445 user_id=57]
BrightSpace666 said:

I don't know you at all, so I have no opinion of if you are advanced or not.

Btw Aum is not for the 6th, Yaum is. Aum is for heart/center. This has been updated in the JoS some years ago, but on one page it has the old info. If you feel the _Aums are strongest for you, then you should try the updated Yaum for 6th, you will likely feel a noticeable improvement :)

Is this really the case? I first saw the Aum Mantra for the sixth Chakra, but that was a long time ago, so it was updated then. That's interesting because I've used Aum for my sixth Chakra several times, but I felt a pretty strong energy surge from there, so it's possible it worked for me. Anyway, thanks, I have the Chakra mantras memorized, so if you hadn't told me, I don't think I would have ever looked at it.

Another example of always helping where you can. Thank you very much, and don't think I was being pushy or grumpy, I just managed to write it down like that. Thank you again, Lydia!

BrightSpace666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=334877 time=1647448445 user_id=57]

Is this really the case? I first saw the Aum Mantra for the sixth Chakra, but that was a long time ago, so it was updated then. That's interesting because I've used Aum for my sixth Chakra several times, but I felt a pretty strong energy surge from there, so it's possible it worked for me. Anyway, thanks, I have the Chakra mantras memorized, so if you hadn't told me, I don't think I would have ever looked at it.

Another example of always helping where you can. Thank you very much, and don't think I was being pushy or grumpy, I just managed to write it down like that. Thank you again, Lydia!

Yes, she wrote a post about it too, saying that a lot of people were mentioning that their astral senses were not opening up fast enough, so she revealed that Yaum for the 6th is better, and just Aum for the heart.

I didn't think you were pushy or grumpy, it is good that you stated what worked for you, for other people reading this too. As Blitzkreig stated it's good to have a lot of input and opinions :)

Stormblood said:
These aren't exactly Necronomicon mantras but Divine names and should be treated with the utmost respect. ...

Inanna and Isis are the second-oldest names given by our people to Lady Inanna, as Sumerian, Ancient Egyptian and Vedic Sanskrit are the oldest languages known to us.

That's absolutely true. I found out that Isis is an Egyptian Goddess because insult to her name -terrorist organization- made me frustrated so I looked it up to see what it means a few years ago.

That's some very interesting and needed insight, I didn't think it that way. The elements are more "abstract" (for a lack of better understanding on my part), they are good and all but after a point of balance you need a more personal touch with the Gods. At the end of the day that's the difference between us and other yogis or "meditators" who are without and don't make it far of the basics.

Lydia [JG said:
Stormblood said:

Reading what Lydia said I came up with an example of what she meant. Hope it helps; I see it as a person who is trying to start curling dumbbells but goes for the 40 pounds of weight and even if he manages to lift it all the way his form is horrible and probably swinging their arms too much and many people would say he's hardly getting the benefits of it even at such a weight so instead he needs to go half the weight and make sure his form is solid and in the mean time his body will get a better work out and noticeable gains than the other way. Eventually he'll have the strength and form to curl higher weights.

For me personally I had this happened to me with the Necronomicon and the Aums. For a few years I was doing the Necronomicons but something was off even if I felt the energy so the beginning of last year (or end of 2020 I can't remember) I went with the AUMs and I've felt it working better for me and my thought was that I wasn't ready for the former. I don't feel the exact massive energy anymore from when I switched it but like a workout it gets easier but I'm not ready to up the notch since I still blatantly feel something even if it's not as powerful. Once I actually feel my body/soul is at a plateau I'll be doing the Necronomicon vibrations.

hailourtruegod said:
Reading what Lydia said I came up with an example of what she meant. Hope it helps; I see it as a person who is trying to start curling dumbbells but goes for the 40 pounds of weight and even if he manages to lift it all the way his form is horrible and probably swinging their arms too much and many people would say he's hardly getting the benefits of it even at such a weight so instead he needs to go half the weight and make sure his form is solid and in the mean time his body will get a better work out and noticeable gains than the other way. Eventually he'll have the strength and form to curl higher weights.

For me personally I had this happened to me with the Necronomicon and the Aums. For a few years I was doing the Necronomicons but something was off even if I felt the energy so the beginning of last year (or end of 2020 I can't remember) I went with the AUMs and I've felt it working better for me and my thought was that I wasn't ready for the former. I don't feel the exact massive energy anymore from when I switched it but like a workout it gets easier but I'm not ready to up the notch since I still blatantly feel something even if it's not as powerful. Once I actually feel my body/soul is at a plateau I'll be doing the Necronomicon vibrations.
I think each type of mantra fulfil a different type of empowerment for the chakras. For example HP poste about the Ptah meditation for the pineal gland but we do have the Gaum mantra, so why? Probabily because it's needed for a different type of empowerment.

luis said:
Lydia [JG said:
BrightSpace666 said:

luis said:

I have to try. To be honest I always did the Aums for years too. I do feel like I'm stuck and not empowering as much as before so maybe this is why. To change my empowering routine I do the Raum meditation which feels very empowering for a while but then I have to change again because I feel stuck.

There is also this thing in my opinion. It's a little like levelling up in games. The higher your level, the more "experience" it will take to level up. This can be done slowly and steadily by applying the same methods, or faster by changing to more powerful methods that yield more experience. At the beginning of the new level with the same method, you will feel little to nothing. As you progress, the feeling of empowerment will be gradually stronger until you hit the peak (level up).

A similar example is with the energies of the Moon. From New Moon to Full Moon, you have waxing phase of the Moon where growth accumulates and lunar power can be felt rising.

As a side note, you would consider the waning phase of the Moon applied to freeing the soul workings as "levelling them down",

This is my perspective and experience.

TheAbyss said:
I'm trying to be brief. Basically I have to decide between going outside and being able to freely vibrate vocally (however occasionally people may pass by, or there may be sounds that distract me) without being able to go into a trance or have good concentration, or staying home meditating and vibrating mentally (however I would be more comfortable and able to concentrate as much as I am capable of).
Sorry for the off topic.

Are you sure you cannot vibrate at slightly less than speaking volume? If you have a room to yourself, you can get away with this, especially if you position yourself so the sound carries away from others. A fan or other white noise near a door can block out the noise from you vibrating. When I was new, I was nervous about others hearing me, but I just stopped caring and haven't had any problems.

Another thing, try playing some music at a similar volume, then go elsewhere and see if you can hear it. Basically, try to hear what others could possibly hear.

In extreme circumstances, you could even bind people, or create an AOP with Berkano that protects you specifically from being heard. If such people know that you do yoga or meditate in general, then it isn't a far step to tell them you were practicing mantras as well.

TheAbyss said:
NakedPluto said:

Sir I have a question.

Should I opt for the second one? If yes, my question would be if you think it would bring me good results to do almost everything mentally.

Since you were talking about vibration and I was finding this sentence important "learn to connect meditation, vibration, visualization, breathing, and intention into one goal and action, and there it is the power" I thought I could ask.

I believe that to do everything mentally in an efficient way with results you must be advanced, but I was looking for opinions about it.

Sorry for the off topic.

Don't risk it outside. In one week, I assure you, you will find 30 minutes alone to vibrate, and if you maintain with meditation daily, you have nothing to fear and you'll advance. It is indeed not desirable, but not something that will stagnate you. You have to hunt for free time, even 10 minutes. It takes me exactly 10 minutes for 30 x vibrations of almost any rune.

For beginners, mental vibrations can help tremendously psychologically and harmonize your mind and body but meditate for advancement. It depends on you, but I would rather personally do as I stated above. When I had no intimacy, I would only meditate and do breathing exercises.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=334831 time=1647437618 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

I appreciate your insight here.

A lot of what you say is rooted in the foundations of our path, and I think a lot of focus needs to be placed here. What I mean is: new people need to have a full appreciation of all the tools available to them, because that is when they are most vulnerable.

Of course, when someone starts to advance, even in simple ways, their judgment improves. However, if we are coming from a place of severe degeneration, this makes everything exponentially harder. Unfortunately, it seems like the worse off someone is, the more help they need, but they may also be prone to wasting this help...

Going further, even though all of this knowledge may be available within books or on the JOS main pages, people don't always read, or if they do they may forget it later. I have several ideas about how to fix this, but care needs to be taken as to not inadvertently corrupt knowledge.

My point to you is that do not think you are wasting your time by explaining simple concepts when a situation calls for it. Even if you are repeating yourself, redundancy is useful for the above reasons. This goes for everyone who is advanced on a topic.

Thanks.

When I was new, I would read everything and analyze even the punctuation to try to understand and comprehend the meaning of it all, trying to psychologically justify a revelation in my mind and destroy mental blocks. So I understand and yes, indeed this is forgotten by advancing. This is a battle with oneself at the entrance, however, this must be fought and dealt with from within. Thank you for your comment as well.

Yeah, from my experience, the Necronomicon meditations seems to work for me more effectively than planetary squares so I stopped using planetary squares and just use the timing of the planets to use Necronomicon meditations. I definitely feel the effects strongly than say after a square.

NakedPluto said:
... but I would rather personally do as I stated above. When I had no intimacy, I would only meditate and do breathing exercises.
Thank you I appreciate the answer. I will find a way.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=335586 time=1647629152 user_id=21286]

When I was new, I was nervous about others hearing me, but I just stopped caring and haven't had any problems.
Another thing, try playing some music at a similar volume, then go elsewhere and see if you can hear it. Basically, try to hear what others could possibly hear.
If such people know that you do yoga or meditate in general, then it isn't a far step to tell them you were practicing mantras as well.
I feel like that, I get nervous (and mad too) that someone might hear me or might interrupt me while I'm doing my stuff. On these occasions I would like to be completely alone in peace.

In my house the walls seem to be made of paper and you can hear everything.
For people who are completely unfamiliar with meditation and vibration to hear a sound (e.g. a rune) vibrate repeatedly may find it really weird...

I'll still try the idea of playing music to get a clear idea. And yes, they know I already do yoga so I can make something up.

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back