Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for Helping a Friend

Jade9779

I made a reply regarding this in the runes being used for intellect topic and got a response from Lydia. She suggested I used Sananda and Wunjo. Aquarius also said I should make a topic rather than a reply, so I did just that. I'm looking for ways to help my friend who is going through a breakup. He is not in the right headspace. I don't want to take away from what Lydia has suggested, I just want to know if there are other ways to go about this.

Charlotte61903 said:
I made a reply regarding this in the runes being used for intellect topic and got a response from Lydia. She suggested I used Sananda and Wunjo. Aquarius also said I should make a topic rather than a reply, so I did just that. I'm looking for ways to help my friend who is going through a breakup. He is not in the right headspace. I don't want to take away from what Lydia has suggested, I just want to know if there are other ways to go about this.

Sananda is okay. You can also just be there if you have the emotional and mental capacity for this. He will be okay with time.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=329757 time=1646087970 user_id=19170]
Charlotte61903 said:

Sananda is okay. You can also just be there if you have the emotional and mental capacity for this. He will be okay with time.

I have a final question. If I were to use sananda and 1 or 2 runes would this amplify or offset the working? I've heard that doing multiple planetary squares for the same goal can offset, I'm wondering if the same applies here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back