Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The 3rd Temple is just the whole world ready to be sacrificed!

ss666

Although the lectures are cut in some places, there are some parts that slipped [oops]!

From Audience: "Why do we need the 3rd Beit HaMikdash(Temple)?"

Rabbi Mendel Kessin:
"First of all the 3rd temple is the entire universe in that state of Tikkun (correction/rectification). So that reflects...It's the structure of the entire Briah[Creation] after the Tikkun.
And the second thing is that allows us to do the avoida of bringing corbanas (sacrifices)" [1]

Why is that? Because your existence is arrogance, as he teaches in another lecture:

Rabbi Mendel Kessin:
" 4 Levels of Gaivah [Arrogance]:

First I am it, everything exists for me.
Second lower form is egocentric, where everyone exists to serve me. [...]
The 3rd level of gaivah is no, you don't exist to serve me, but guess what, I'm superior to you. That's gaivah, but not as bad as the first two" [...]
But the 4th level of arrogance is much more subtle and most people don't realize that it's gaivah, it's arrogance. [...] and that's where Satan gets everybody basically, unless he's an incredible tsadik. What is it?
I am!!!! [...] That's called self-complacency, where I believe that I am and therefore I am entitled to do, to make decisions because it's for me! That's not to serve anybody!"
[2]

Sources:
Derech Hashem | The Presence Of God In Creation [1]
What Does Satan REALLY Want? [2]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back